Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) (1869 Views)

Massive Recruitment For The Post Representative Nationwide / Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by iacmng: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
The Institute of Attitudinal Change Managers is a young professional body is urgently in need of the following:

1) Experience Business Development Representative Nationwide with 1-2 years working experience.
2) Experience Business Development Officer in Benin City with 1-2 years working experience.

REQUIREMENT
NCE, OND, HND, BSc and MSc.

HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to our email address below indicating the position applied for and state of residence as the subject.

Institute of Attitudinal Change Managers
Didio Plaza,
No. 66, Oko-Central Road G.R.A, Benin City, Nigeria.
Email: info@iacmng.org or iacmng@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by dayo23(f): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
What is it all about
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by iacmng: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
@dayo23, visit our website for more information about us at www.iacmng.org
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by 1miccza: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
I have sent my cv and i used the position as the subject
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by 1miccza: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2015
I have sent my cv and i used the position as the subject how soon should we expect responses?
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by esherizdan(f): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
i got an invite but cant go to benin.I wish d interview was in kaduna

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Same here I got the invitation but I am scared of edo state and no place to sleep
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by atama27(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2015
esherizdan:
i got an invite but cant go to benin.I wish d interview was in kaduna
same here,am also in kaduna
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by oluwajuwon29(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2015
what's dere pay? anyone ave idea.?
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by akp202(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
was invited ....any one with information about the company?
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by iacmng: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
visit our website for more information about us at www.iacmng.org
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by iacmng: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
For Applicant in kaduna, we will get back to you on that since u can not come to benin and there is nothing to be afraid of edo state. Edo state is one of the most peaceful state in the country
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by Valthegreat(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
iacmng:
For Applicant in kaduna, we will get back to you on that since u can not come to benin and there is nothing to be afraid of edo state. Edo state is one of the most peaceful state in the country
I also applied from Imo and got an interview invite but cannot make it to Benin because it's far from me?
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by atama27(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
iacmng:
thanks for considering us in kaduna,but the truth is I doubt if it's a scare thing,the distance and place to stay if we come over there is the issue( my own view though)
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by effesey: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
i got an invite too,but cant make it.pls any considaration for me? i stay in zamfara state
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by Valthegreat(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
iacmng:
I applied from Imo state and cannot make it to Benin also because it's far from me?
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by August21(m): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2015
When is d deadline for recruitment please?
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by seun66(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2015
Valthegreat:

I applied from Imo state and cannot make it to Benin also because it's far from me?
on point! pls iacm any help with that? a phone interview will be superb!
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by iacmng: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2015
We have read all your complains and we are working towards that for those who cannot make it because of distance and other challenges. We will appreaciate if you channel all your complain personally to our email address so we can address them properly...God bless....IACM
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by oluwajuwon29(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2015
iacmng:
We have read all your complains and we are working towards that for those who cannot make it because of distance and other challenges. We will appreaciate if you channel all your complain personally to our email address so we can address them properly...God bless....IACM
pls what is ur pay structure? is it on commission or what?
Re: Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (nationwide) by iacmng: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
@ oluwajuwon29(......it is commission based but we will provide you with all the necessary materials needed and also tell you your target market

(1) (Reply)

Female Househelp Wanted In Abuja / Urgent!! / Vacancies In A New Pure Water Nylon Printing Coy Located @ Okota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.