Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! (8894 Views)

5 Tips Newbie Bloggers Must Know About Their Blog / The Truths About Blogging: My 2 Cents To Wannabe Nigerian Bloggers / 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by UltimateDaniel(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Of a truth, this tips my seem awkward to some, while others might tend to overlook them, as they’ve seen, read and might have even applied things like these, yet nothing changes! Well, it might interest you to know that these are the simple tips I use in getting my own AdSense account and also the AdSense accounts I sell to my clients get approved easily! Let’s begin

Nigerian Bloggers have failed to differentiate between a Blogger and a Quick Money Finder. The former is a writer and online journalist, waiting patiently to reap the fruit of his/her labour. While the latter is an impatient “NIGGA/BITCH” that would never be patient enough to apply all laid down principles in making money online… Most a times this Quick Money Finders ends up in the hands of Scammers (Fellow Comrades In the field of Quick Money)...
I began blogging not quite too long, but because I’m a writer, I have authored a motivational book in Nigeria Titled: “INNATE ABILITIES”. Things came very easy on me…

You Need To Know What You Want To Do Online. I’ve seen New Bloggers that would be so crazy about getting AdSense account and other means of making money online as if that’s the only driving force. Although making cool cash online could be the primary aim of almost every Blogger, but that’s not where it ends. You need to realize what you want online…

Get Into the Right Niche. Do you realize that your domain name is your online office? I would not spend time here, make sure you know what you want to blog on! Don’t try to follow the wind, follow your passion! I’ve often said this, most News and Entertainment Bloggers in Nigeria are C&P DUDES. Google hates you trying to play smart on them, which I’m sure you know you cannot. Get into business, I was once like that (God forgive me)! But it doesn’t pay… Friends, that’s the tin demarcation between Real Bloggers and Quick Money Finders.

Create You Original Contents/Images. I’m a Gospel Blogger, although it wasn’t long I started that www.allroundgospel.com. At first, when I was creating my local images, using POWERPOINT. Some pals around laughed at the idea, but let me reveal this simple secret to you! I’ve never applied Google AdSense either for myself or my Clients and I got disapproved with this method! (Believe it or Not). My Posts doesn’t exceed 15 before applying Adsense, but loaded with nice contents. With the help of my SEO knowledge, once I apply, they approve!

You Need A Good SEO KNOWLEDGE. When I first heard that Acronym, It was a bit confusing… But on a very serious note, you need that in order to get an edge in Google Adsense approval.

There Are Other Things You Can Do Online. You don’t necessary need to survive on AdSense. %80 of the income I generate online isn’t coming from Google Adsense. Go and also try things like Affiliate Marketting, Direct Adverts and many more you can think of.

If you feel all I’ve said is too difficult, money can actually solve the online equation for you! Simply Hire me for your Professional Website/Blog Design with .com, Google Adsense Approval, SEO Matters and Finally, [b]I sell Blogs with all these things in one package…

Source: http://mightydaniel..com/2015/07/simple-truths-all-nigeria-bloggers-must.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2015
wink UltimateDaniel
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
ok na..lemme check ur sites first before commenting
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Loool.
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lool

4 Likes

Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by UltimateDaniel(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2015
It would be too stupid of me if I don't appreciate the contribution of your works to who the very ME... @JideTheBloger
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by kitan2015(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na sooooo...
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Co. Please do something about all this Bastards that create threads like "Tiwa savage shows Boobs" "African Big babe goes unclad". Anytime I click the links I get a blog homepage that has been doomed for failure. Why fool me. YOu will never get traffuc like that. Its a clear violation of rule 9 grin Motherfuckers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by SPG4U(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by morereb10: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
truth but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by corperscorner: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
d
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Warlord3000(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cool write up
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by yuzjet(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Not bad!
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by SPG4U(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=20pt]NL and Blogging...[/size]
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by cana882(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
We must make am for blogging oh! Whether they like it or yes...

2 Likes

Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by JAZES(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Oga Op, na wa o.....checked your alexa ranking. cry cry
Na wetin happen?
Between your theme and alexa ranking is nothing to write home about. I sincerely wants to believe that's not
your main blog.
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by DanWrites(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ok na

Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Above all, I wish they will yield to that suggestions
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by omanifrank(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
ok
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by JAZES(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Between, none of your sites has got no adsense or any affiliate offer.
Did you just say you open adsense account for folks? shocked shocked shocked
Its well o
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by kenny091(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
My own advice, don't come to nairaland to create useless threads with links to ur blogs. Tenk.

1 Like

Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Obrigardo: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=17pt]The annoying thing about nigerian bloggers nowadays is that none of them are unique and original.
You either see them posting old pictures from the internet and penning nonsense tags to it like it just happened yesterday.
Very stupid bloggers, looking for cheap traffic.
Mumu nigerian bloggers Stop Posting Lies![/size]

1 Like

Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
The truth is, if you're a blogger you shouldn't bank on monetary gain or anything of the sort; make the love of writing your only motivation.

Believe it or not most successful bloggers started out without the intention of money-making but somewhere down the line struck fame and/or financial success.

The best blogs I've seen're those I stumble upon when searching for knowledge: a search query on google lands me on the blog and if the person's writing is good I stick around and read a few more entries. If those entries're good I then make the decision to read through the person's blog from inception to present date. I know I'm not the only person who does this. Now tell me why someone like that wouldn't make money even if they didn't plan it from the onset?

Enough of this 'blog for monetary gain' ideas Nigerians keep pushing, its all a part of our poverty mentality. If you want to make money, crowd-sourcing is the way to go - leave blogging for people passionate about writing.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Seuncoded(f): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Help oo
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Emmafe(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Remember those days when I hustle to make $2 in a day, I tank God now for blessing ma hustle

Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by liveyourlife: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
okkk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor of Poker 3 unlimited chips hack cheat tool download Android iOS / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / On Airtel: Get 4gb + N1000 Free Airtime, All For Just N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.