Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Student Gets 19 Years' Jail For Love Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Student Gets 19 Years' Jail For Love Scam (2460 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / Remembering Kudirat Abiola, 19 Years After Her Assassination (pictures) / 15 Soldiers Get 4-years Jail Sentence For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Gets 19 Years' Jail For Love Scam by AloyEmeka9: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2009

Proof that you live with cows as a nomad because you dont have a Tv. I didn't know they have internet in animal farms now. Nigeria is developing very fast. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Gets 19 Years' Jail For Love Scam by JustGood(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2009
Mad scammers and their desperate oyinbo online lovers
Re: Nigerian Student Gets 19 Years' Jail For Love Scam by OBVIOUS(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2009
Jakumo:

Ah yes, another illustrious ambassador for the Nigerian cause, hard at work consolidating the reputation of his glorious homeland.

Give me that razor-sharpened machete and I will gladly administer the coup-de-grace, with a chit-eating grin on my face.   Praise the Lord.

For those of you who were wondering why there are NO jails in Northern Nigeria, look no further than the above quote.

Petty theft of loose change is NOT in the character of northern Nigerians, and you can take that to the bank.

Industrial scale embezzlement from government coffers, however, is a revered tradition for patriots in power from ALL OVER Nigera, as the Late, Great, Always Mighty Sanni Abacha and The Ever Popular Evil Genius Ibrahim Babangida can attest.

Prasie the Lord !

L O L! Abiii oooh.
Re: Nigerian Student Gets 19 Years' Jail For Love Scam by muda1: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2009
next, northing new. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Ever Vote For Any Ex-politician's Offspring? / Senate Reviews Bill On Gunshot Victims / Bianca, Ojukwu’s Wife, Pays Tribute To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.