Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt (1610 Views)

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / My Aunt Married At 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by KingKonga: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dear Bunmi,
Dad’s always had the reputation of being a Jack, the lad and has had open affairs the family knew about. Now I have this conviction he is having an affair with my aunt. I’m a guy of 32 and my parents have been married for over 35 years. I thought his philandering days were over but recently, I helped him get on-line and now he seems to be constantly checking his e-mails.
He’s also started going out more, saying he is pursuing his hobby of playing golf. One day, I followed him and saw his car parked outside my aunt’s – my mum’s sister – for three hours. My gut instinct told me something is going-on. I had suffered in silence all these years, the thought of her sister sleeping with her husband would definitely devastate her.
Laz,
credit: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/dad-affair-aunt/#sthash.eqM6dfHQ.dpuf

ishilove
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by Freeben: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
chisos!
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by importexpert(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
may God bring him back to his senses.
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by Houseofglam7(f): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
The poster above gives 'retard' a new meaning
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by haryomikun(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hey guys, remember the Top Ten Nigerian dances ever topic that made frontpage two weeks ago? Well, i did a mix on twelve mentioned (some other dances were later added in the topic). Show some love guys and download. The link to download the mix is http://benjexx. heck. in/mixtape-dj-haywire-dj_haywire-top-10-nai.xhtml
Thanks guys. i promise the mix will be up to your expectations wink
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by haryomikun(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hey guys, remember the Top Ten Nigerian dances ever topic that made frontpage two weeks ago? Well, i did a mix on twelve mentioned (some other dances were later added in the topic). Show some love guys and download. The link to download the mix is http://benjexx. heck. in/mixtape-dj-haywire-dj_haywire-top-10-nai.xhtml
Thanks guys. i promise the mix will be up to your expectations wink
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by Tolexander: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Philandering doesn't decrease with age. Only strength limitation.

I blame the father anyway but the aunt has the utmost blame.
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by chomytex(f): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abeg who get sugar?
I wan soak garri.
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by Mrbigman1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Konji na Bastard seriously
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by kenedy175(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:
Abeg who get sugar?
I wan soak garri.
I get sugar but I dey find garri. What do you say?

Well, one shouldn't blame the auntie totally, the man has a fair share of the blame. They are both capacious FOOLS. A man at that age? Jeez!
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by chomytex(f): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Hehehehe.ndi ara!
kenedy175:

I get sugar but I dey find garri. What do you say?

Well, one shouldn't blame the auntie totally, the man has a fair share of the blame. They are both capacious FOOLS. A man at that age? Jeez!
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by Ephemmm: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok. Please take this question to Jonathan in Otueke: he is less busy now tongue tongue tongue You may also consult OBJ as Special Adviser too.

PMB do not have time for this kind of question now as he has many pressing issues at hand to handle.

NB: TANoids, Pop corn is abundantly here for your breakfast.

Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by wordbank(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:
Abeg who get sugar?
I wan soak garri.
Nne I geti honey
Ichoro ya
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by Mznaett: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Dad= devil's tool
Aunt= greatest of all devils

How could she?
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by kenedy175(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:
Hehehehe.ndi ara!
I was just trying to help a sister
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by chomytex(f): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Hehehe..nah tanx.I dnt like honey
wordbank:

Nne I geti honey
Ichoro ya
Re: Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt by chomytex(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Hehe,tanx,wasn't refering to u as mad..I mean the topic.
kenedy175:

I was just trying to help a sister

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriages/relationships Dont Last Anymore / New Whatsapp And Bbm Group For +18's Post Ur Contacts And Pins / Check Out This Seductive Dance !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.