Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Need Business Partners That Have Excellent Marketing Skills - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need Business Partners That Have Excellent Marketing Skills (483 Views)

Needed: Excellent Freelance Writer To Write A Feature (paid Feature) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Partners That Have Excellent Marketing Skills by 1manb(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
I designed a website that is patterned after amazon.com here in Nigeria. It is really a big e-commerce website. It took me 2 years to build the website to its completion. The website is designed to serve a particular group of people living in Nigeria.
Hence I need 2 or 3 persons at most who have marketing skills able to reach the targeting niche with persuasiveness.
If you are interested, let me know and you can equally drop your phone number.
Re: I Need Business Partners That Have Excellent Marketing Skills by Kensharval(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2015
I think this is my niche. When it comes to marketing, i'm good at that, you can contact me: kensharval@gmail.com We really have to talk.
Re: I Need Business Partners That Have Excellent Marketing Skills by Benedict44(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
you can contact me odinakachiboniface@gmail.com
Re: I Need Business Partners That Have Excellent Marketing Skills by 1manb(m): 6:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Kensharval:
I think this is my niche. When it comes to marketing, i'm good at that, you can contact me: kensharval@gmail.com We really have to talk.

OK. I will send you, Kensharval, the web brochure via you email. Please read it carefully before you give me feedback.
Re: I Need Business Partners That Have Excellent Marketing Skills by 1manb(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Benedict44:
you can contact me odinakachiboniface@gmail.com

Benedict44, check your email too later. You will receive a web brochure. kindly read it carefully and respond appropriately.
Re: I Need Business Partners That Have Excellent Marketing Skills by Kensharval(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Alright I'll do that

(1) (Reply)

Children Fitness Book / Expert Freelance Writer Needed / [CLOSED] Copywriter Needed For An Amazon Product Description

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.