Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Hmmm! Just Yesterday Evening While On My Sickbed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmm! Just Yesterday Evening While On My Sickbed. (783 Views)

Hmmm!!! Check Out These Four Hot S*x Positions That Will Boost Her Love For You / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm! Just Yesterday Evening While On My Sickbed. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nairalanders, UNA go gree say Most Babes
dey get Credit Pass Most of their Boyfriend's, &Yet! Dem
go still want make him use him last credit Call dem??..

Hmmm! Just yesterday
evening while on my SickBed as oluyole welcome me with
heavy Cold &Catargh,,, na so One of my Friend (Gurl), call me on phone oo, About her Relationship Matter, say
Her Guy never call her nor Flash for about 4days now, &She dey worried & she dey
wonder wetin she don do wrong.. Or abi Him don get anoda Babe??..

Na im i simply ask am this question!, WHY is it that every little problem in a Relationship , Women always feel they've done something wrong, even when they're
clean off any Fault??..

She couldnt answer d
Question.. Then i went on to asking again,
"Can you be so kind to tell me How much airtime you have on your CellPhone??,,
She said #1,150..
My People! Una dey see
am..
Hmmm! Na im ask again,;
"Since d Relationship began,
Who has always been Calling on Steady Times??",, She said "HIM".. Then i shook my
head &Asked her d final
question;
IS it wrong for you to call your Guy as much as he calls you??,
IF you miss Him so much you claim you do, who has been Attentive & Caring to you, and then of a sudden, you dont hear from Him or See Him for about a Day-a Week,, what do you do??..

Wouldn't you make d same effort HE made, to See /Call him &Know if he's Alive??
Well?? &Happy??..
D credit she used in Calling me to make this Complaint in Expectation of a Solution, Isnt it enough to call her Guy & talk with him, than just
question why he hasnt
Called??..

Seriously Most Ladies dont have any Iota of what Love truly is. All they know is how to be a "RESPONSIBILITY " to
Guys who professes love to them..

Look Ladies! We Guys aint Fools!.. When you still give us that Attitude of "WE are
still trying to win your Heart, after All Efforts", then we
would STOP!!!. There are many other Ladies out there who would Value such Efforts in one Hand & Share back d Efforts, in mutual
Acceptance.. But Waiting for a Guy to keep doing Everything as if he's still Wooing you, Is not just a
Selfish Act of Love!, but an Empty Knowledge about What LOVE truly is..

When two people chose to be Lovers, they become ONE.. So, Efforts/ Responsibilities required to keep it going, is to be Mutually Carried.. Dont be a
SelfishLover!!! ...

1 Like

Re: Hmmm! Just Yesterday Evening While On My Sickbed. by christinie(f): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Hmmm! Just Yesterday Evening While On My Sickbed. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
@Shegsky: Me likey your advicey. But me never experiencey that over here in NYC.
Re: Hmmm! Just Yesterday Evening While On My Sickbed. by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
on point!
Re: Hmmm! Just Yesterday Evening While On My Sickbed. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
RickRichards:
@Shegsky: Me likey your advicey. But me never experiencey that over here in NYC.
Sincerely,,let' s call a spade a spade,,most ladies are guilty of this ooo but its just
the average AFRICAN female mentality,,and they end up taking these attitude into
marriage,,the man is always the one to take the responsibilitie s..GOD HELP US ALL...
Re: Hmmm! Just Yesterday Evening While On My Sickbed. by pTomz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided When some are taken serious, for their fibble minds they r like "am testing his love for me" but wen u withdraw ur attention and not so frequent care checks on her, she'll feel cheated on and begin tu rant wat her foul thoughts orders her to angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl / Proof: Maturity Is Overrated / Wat Wiil U Do If Ur Bro/sis Brings Home A Physically Challenged Gal/boi As Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.