Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3366912 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ojeifo12:
I do, i just dnt comment,because my device is faulty
Ohh. Sorry.

Hope it's better now?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

grin

Well, I guess you misunderstood my first post on the issue.

I didn't ask her to breakup, I was merely telling her(My SSA) to see what her husby is doing

PRESY, I wasn't involved in any compromising act. I think your emphasis on my attempting to breakup was a real misconception.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

a ti mon iru yin, Na option E you dey always choose (All of the above/None of the above)grin
lols,,, buh e no de eva be the answer na...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amicableSavage: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
hardie14:

were you also posted to edo??

okay
yup. wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
CROBBOY:

PRESY, I wasn't involved in any compromising act. I think your emphasis on my attempting to breakup was a real misconception.

Okay then.
It's all good!
SC31, your husby loves you! grin

@kbs468, no problem. Continue. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Okay then. It's all good! SC31, your husby loves you! grin

Eeehhhheee that is my admirable presido.
TEN JAGS OF PALM WINE AWAITS YOU!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
eaglevision:

Ehn ehn,even if buhari get son(s) u wan leave me be that o,God no go gree for u na
He he,y i go leave u na...u be my one and only gay fwend
Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
CROBBOY:
Eeehhhheee that is my admirable presido.
TEN JAGS OF PALM WINE AWAITS YOU!
grin Okay o
Btw, I don't do Palmwine
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
bolagabriella:

He he,y i go leave u na...u be my one and only gay fwend
Lol

No jooor! Am nw born again,old things hav passd away behold all things r become new,ur sweethrt is nw straight like pole! I dnt do shiii anymore lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
CROBBOY:

Your worriness about my actions in response you as well as the later part of your writing is unclear to me.

If you elucidate more, you will do me a great favour in following your line of thoughts
Well, in clear terms, what I meant is that we are on the same page in terms of not accepting fake and morally bankrupt life styles with your summarized PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE ending earlier on relative to my expression then.

Take a look again at the Case of Don Jazzy who refused to honor the celebrant's desire to see him sing on stage with D'banj at his party (Ben Bruce's 60th Birthday celebration) claiming that he has retired.

What does that suggest? We should keep malice and never practice the messages of FORGIVENESS AND REPENTANCE in the Bibble and the Qur'an?

And he might have sang a song about loving one another oo.

Simply put, they don't practice what they preach and that is how you would see Nigerian youth getting divided over this things oo because they have decided to see their so called Role model's actions as an acceptable norm.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
OsenhorMicho:
As e don tey wet I don show here Na im I come dey see some new new monickers with sexy tag!

Kbs468, how many fishes has your hook and line caught? Cos I no say u no dey dhull urself....

#TeamOAU; Where art thou oooo, make una talk how we go do our ID card ooooo...make we bombard DSA?

Na wetin sure pass be that o DTOBS... I hope say dem go fit give us back if we request for am, and if not... Well, na to go design Id Card with CD + PS o
my brother, Na im b DT ooooo...

shelarh,we go need am for sure
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
boboLIL:
lols,,, buh e no de eva be the answer na...
lol...as in make person go dey shade 10 option E for 20 obj questions only to come out and find out that no option E even dey d answer at all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aleora(f): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
kollenzy:
..U'RE SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED TO 'KWARA STATE'..but due to ur offence of seeking examination question papers b4 due date(exam malpractice),u are hereby posted to 'KWARRI STATE' with 1 year hard labour!..
grin
kollenzy:
..U'RE SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED TO 'KWARA STATE'..but due to ur offence of seeking examination question papers b4 due date(exam malpractice),u are hereby posted to 'KWARRI STATE' with 1 year hard labour!..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OsenhorMicho(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
[Dtobs baba.. We go nid d ID card for camp?]
Sure
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Abeg, peeps don dey print dem CUL? Not the unauthorised one o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:

my brother, Na im b DT ooooo...

shelarh,we go need am for sure

OAU go give us Letter of Introduction. @ Dtobs(oga Deolu) I hail u. #TeamScm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Aleora:
grin
Aleora!
Please, what's the meaning of your name?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Okay then.
It's all good!
SC31, your husby loves you! grin

Yes ooo to ALL OF THE ABOVE grin

But bobolil, shey Pressy go sabi set correct option E questions well well ba? grin

DTOBS, bobolil go answer this one in the affirmative Abi? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
FolabiBret:

OAU go give us Letter of Introduction. @ Dtobs(oga Deolu) I hail u. #TeamScm
You know I've been guessing who dis could b all this while,not until now you talkgrin AFOO is that you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

But bobolil, shey Pressy go sabi set correct option E questions well well ba? grin

grin Maybe let's waif and see his choice

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
FolabiBret:
Abeg, peeps don dey print dem CUL? Not the unauthorised one o.
Haaaa! Mr Afolabi! When I never signed any document legalising that? Or did the DG DTOBS ordered a broadcast of such Info? sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

I no wan teach o! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Haaaa! Mr Afolabi! When I never signed any document legalising that? Or did the DG DTOBS ordered a broadcast of such Info? sad
grin wait Kbs468grin how you take know his name?
My main man from SCM and Awo annex...omoalhaja,come see afoogrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

I no wan teach o! grin
you have no choice,remember the story of a beggar
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kollenzy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Aleora!

Please, what's the meaning of your name?
..Lols.its nt the real name but 'moniker' as u may refer to just like urs LogoDwhiz..abi na ur name b dat?..if yes pls what's the meaning of ur name?..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:

lolss,, he go sabi die oh... Na him type I go mk e bi my lecturer..atleast dah E option go de save guys... Not you wey go tell me,,,

Define,, explain, state,, give reasons,,elaborate ,,, all in one question.....

1a
Ai
Aii
Aiii
Bi
Bii
Ci.... Na one question oh....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
DTOBS:
you have no choice,remember the story of a beggar
grin
We go runs am niyen o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
kollenzy:
..Lols.its nt the real name but 'moniker' as u may refer to just like urs LogoDwhiz..abi na ur name b dat?..if yes pls what's the meaning of ur name?..

grin

You got my point. I just used the wrong word.
I meant her username.

Logo is part of my name.
D means The
Whiz is a word in the dictionary!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hi guys. Did anyone receive any message like this?

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Hi guys. Did anyone receive any message like this?

No. I didn't.

But I've being seeing it on Twitter.

I guess it was an issue encountered with those that registered this week, who saw only 2 options of state to select instead of 4, they selected them and submitted.

But then, NYSC wants to rectify the situation and so ask them to go and re-select.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Fraih:

Good Evening Great CROBBOY smiley

Good Evening Great minds

DTOBS, I see You cool
Where is my girlfriend, JaneJoanJohn
Fraih,bby girl...I'm right here!....take care!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kbs468:
Rrankdonga and janeJoanjohn, it's quite a while and good to see you around again
Hello!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.