Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3367490 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2016

My return is a hit back to back. From #610 to #611......

Let's leave thrash for LAWMA.

DTOBS:

she is fine...grin

Gbeborun grin

How you take know
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
amodu:

Using this to announce myself again and to notify all and sundry that 'I AM GOOD TO GO' as I conspicuously saw my name on the list pasted yesterday at the Students' Affairs Office.

Rejoice with me....

Nothing is stopping it. No hurdle....
Congrats Brother for sighting your name permanently
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
so far, so good, no news yet... good evening all....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Greyworld:

Pls who has a clue abt dis revalidation stuff, my name isn't on that list although it was on d previous batch bt cudnt register due to error in my name. Thanks
Pls Yanabasee, I guess this is another reason why I said that you can't end your discuss and contributions here abruptly like you threatened OK.

In the light of the above info by Greyworld, I would like to plead with you to see to the correction of my darling wife Mschubby's name that was wrongly spelt too OK.

She would definitely get in touch with you Sir since one week window is given for that but I believe with your influence, that should be possible within Monday I guess because the earlier the better sir. counting on you seriously.

We are both anticipating a positive response and an overwhelming cheerful reply to the affirmative Sir.

Oya Mschubby do the needful pls.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
spixytinxy:
lol, u no Wetin I mean na
let me know seriously. No joke this tym around
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
amodu:
I am dumbfounded at the pace this thread is moving cool

It was just yesterday morning that I left it at page #584 that I am now meeting it at page #609.

Indeed I have missed one or two things, particularly those that have seen their names; I am congratulating you all without the exemption of anybody.

With all indications, it is showing a new Mr & Miss A'16 have emerged. Congrat to Mr A'16; Shammak and Miss A'16; unknown to me yet.

A special congratulations to my DG; DTOBS and his better half Airstarkane. March a gbe wa ooo

IghravweG, former Mr A'16, I salute you for the job welldone as the pioneer of that seat.

I am sorry that I will not be able to touch every other occurrence that took place during my twinkle absence.

I salute my superiors in the building, my able pressy, my padi VP, my eloquent Minister of information and Attorney General, my unrivalled SP and DSP and all the amiable ministers of this republic

This will never be complete without the mention of my Queenly MissOyin, Iyawo padi mi Iya Ibeji, Iya Alaje Golden City..........

Arsenal vs Chelsea tomorrow, how e go be
congratulation brother...
On Arsenal Chelsea tomorrow, if it's going to be our last win for this season,I want us to make arsenal cry tomorrow and after the match o wouldn't wanna wait to see Wenger's reaction...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
amodu:
My return is a hit back to back. From #610 to #611......
Let's leave thrash for LAWMA.

Gbeborun grin
How you take know
lollll...na me be gberun Abi she is with me,have you forgotten that she is my sis ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
LauraNicky:

Trust me UST na grand master for carrying last for nysc matter

Lol,all is well joor,this time nxt week,we wud have all seen our name by God's grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Shammak:
Oh.. My fellow South-Westerner... Ur welcm... Bola or Gabriel or Ella?
stick with the bola,it's safe.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Greyworld:

Pls who has a clue abt dis revalidation stuff, my name isn't on that list although it was on d previous batch bt cudnt register due to error in my name. Thanks
Please what kind of error re u talking about? was ur name wrongly spelt or something? reply ASAP
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Greyworld can you please let us into the details of the mistake made in your name? so that others can learn while you wait for Monday to come for you to visit school?

Thanks in anticipation.

Modified: somebody has asked before I even posted my comment. So you can see how important your response would be to us all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Shammak:

Thank God.. Abi u dey swear for me ni

Even if u dey swear, bible don talk am. "The glory of the latter shall be greater than the former". #lobatan tongue
lol...amen

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
bolagabriella:
lol....graduated from EKSU

Wasere,omo Eksu to gbayii,oya manage dis small kliss *muaaah*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
bolagabriella:
thanks,mine was dec 10
Ohh! Same as mine!
Which department?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Kbs468:

Pls Yanabasee, I guess this is another reason why I said that you can't end your discuss and contributions here abruptly like you threaten OK.

In the light of the above info by Greyworld, I would like to plead with you to see to the correction of my darling wife Mschubby's name that was wrongly spelt too OK.

She would definitely get in touch with you Sir since one week window is given for that but I believe with your influence, that should be possible within Monday I guess because the earlier the better sir. counting on you seriously.

We are both anticipating a positive response and an overwhelming cheerful reply to the affirmative Sir.

Oya Mschubby do the needful pls.

About mschubby, we're on it already...

@Greyworld you need to be in school... That's all I can say... Meet with the NYSC desk officer... There are four persons in charge of all mobilisation. You'll need your jamb admission letter. You have to be specific with the problem, when narrating it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
IghravweIG:

yes I know o.
was playing around as u can see from my tougue-out expression after the comment ni o....
Btw, hope u've seen ur name?
nysc neva upload my school list but my name is on the school senate list.i know i'll not be left behind.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
amodu:

Using this to announce myself again and to notify all and sundry that 'I AM GOOD TO GO' as I conspicuously saw my name on the list pasted yesterday at the Students' Affairs Office.

Rejoice with me....

Nothing is stopping it. No hurdle....
Uniport?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oyehomie:

Yes na...since wen? dey ve started giving out like 2wks ago na
my friends were in school but they told them in SA that it was not ready cos our results were approved late (around december 10/16).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
bolagabriella:
nysc neva upload my school list but my name is on the school senate list.i know i'll not be left behind.
Yea, We won't be left behind at all.
God pass dem.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
amodu:

Gbeborun grin

How you take know
he saw you guys holding hands at the market square in the village
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
eaglevision:

Lol,all is well joor,this time nxt week,we wud have all seen our name by God's grace
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LauraNicky(f): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Shammak:

Oh.. Thought ur a Uite?
Nope RSUST . Sorry what's quite?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LauraNicky(f): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Shammak:

Oh.. Thought ur a Uite?
Nope RSUST . Sorry what's Uite?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Shammak:
No be so... No be wetin u think o
Okay ooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LauraNicky(f): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
eaglevision:

Amen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
IghravweIG:

Thanks sire!!
My Able senator,
U should know that being an Arsenal fan.
I go with us winning in style tomorrow.

I laff

Leicester already won and on top which they will remain as I will compound Arsenal's woes tomorrow.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prinzey: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
uniben Na millipede oo,, dey haven't done anyone,, Very slow..I Hope they upload it next week o God
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
eaglevision:

Wasere,omo Eksu to gbayii,oya manage dis small kliss *muaaah*
huuh thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Kbs468:
Congrats Brother for sighting your name permanently
Thanks baba

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh! Same as mine!
Which department?
microbiology...you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
DTOBS:

congratulation brother...
On Arsenal Chelsea tomorrow, if it's going to be our last win for this season,I want us to make arsenal cry tomorrow and after the match o wouldn't wanna wait to see Wenger's reaction...

Thanks baba

Na so oooo

I don't want to settle for anything less than a win.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
DTOBS:

lollll...na me be gberun Abi
she is with me,have you forgotten that she is my sis ni

I didn't forget but what I failed to fathom is how she will leave the comfort zone of her husband and decides to stay with a bro.

She is not tired of my. ...... yet grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.