Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3364709 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
stlaibrowne:

That makes 3 of us, I think it will be fun if 3 of us get posted there. I mean it will be easier to get along since we have known each other through here.

Akwa Ibom not necessarily uyo will do

Sure!
That will be interesting!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 3:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Sent4rina:

Public Admin class 14.
wow! that's great... political science department class of '14... we did pol 201 and 202 together in part 2 which means we might have seen each other before.... which state do u wish to serve?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 3:41am On Sep 05, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Yes I am what department and are you
Great Ife graduate! what department?
But on a sincere note oau no try at all, we suppose go with B15... we've through with our exam since April yet we cannot go for November batch.... anyway God's time is the best... which state do u which to serve?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 05, 2015
jswagg4:
An admission officer sat me down today,and told me a whole lot about regularization and several misconceptions about it. He said that one sees "no admission yet" doesn't mean that his number is invalid. He said that regularization is for those who mainly came rems/DE without any JAMB number at all. The school then collaborates with JAMB to generate numbers. Those are the numbers that are regularized,in the sense that the person's details like names,date of birth,address,state of origin,etc are captured. I talked about my case. He said those who registered, wrote and passed jamb,checked their results using scratch card and reg no,and yet seeing "no admission offered yet" need not worry. That since they registered for jamb,jamb has their details,and those details are what NYSC requires,not necessarily the course of study,as that will be uploaded by the school's nysc office. So if u wrote jamb,try to buy a scratch card and recheck ur result. If u find it hard,then there's a problem. But if it works,then ur number is valid,and that is what nysc needs. That d jamb portal for regularization or validation is for only those reg numbers generated when the school collaborates with JAMB. That is when details are filled. PCM's,how una see am? Wetin b una take?
Perfect response, gt admittd tru pre-degree, did ma regularizatn and validatn. . Thou i rep b15. .
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2015
lekside05:

wow! that's great... political science department class of '14... we did pol 201 and 202 together in part 2 which means we might have seen each other before.... which state do u wish to serve?

Ofcos that reminds me Baba bamisaye(political enquiry) nd Awofeso(American Open Test; That crazy test).
I'll luv to serve in Akwa ibom or Enugu. What abt u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Sent4rina:

Ofcos that reminds me Baba bamisaye(political enquiry) nd Awofeso(American Open Test; That crazy test).
I'll luv to serve in Akwa ibom or Enugu. What abt u?
baba bams na la cram la pour , Awofeso own na la read, la cram, la understand... like u must be 100% sure of what u are reading and cramming, despite the fact that the material is so voluminous full of dates, names, and various events, which u must not misinterchange.
.... but on a sincere note that method really helped me a lot.. till today all those things are still very intact in my medulla oblongata... I think if I become a lecturer I will adopt that method.. I can still remembered ow some people are crying after the test even before the release of the result.
I will like to serve in either Anambra, Benue or Bayelsa...
I think Akwa Ibom and Enugu are in the same geopolitical zone..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2015
lekside05:

baba bams na la cram la pour , Awofeso own na la read, la cram, la understand... like u must be 100% sure of what u are reading and cramming, despite the fact that the material is so voluminous full of dates, names, and various events, which u must not misinterchange.
.... but on a sincere note that method really helped me a lot.. till today all those things are still very intact in my medulla oblongata... I think if I become a lecturer I will adopt that method.. I can still remembered ow some people are crying after the test even before the release of the result.
I will like to serve in either Anambra, Benue or Bayelsa...
I think Akwa Ibom and Enugu are in the same geopolitical zone..

Awofeso is a brilliant man, though he sometimes get confuse and off the track(maybe ova sabi factor). That test was not well organised. We didn't start at dsame time but we submitted almost dsame time..

Akwa ibom and Enugu are in the SS and SE respectively..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sent4rina:

Awofeso is a brilliant man, though he sometimes get confuse and off the track(maybe ova sabi factor). That test was not well organised. We didn't start at dsame time but we submitted almost dsame time..

Akwa ibom and Enugu are in the SS and SE respectively..
OK... what's the name? did know Azeez in ur department?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2015

NYSC briefing just got started!

1. With effect from 2015 batch B, prospective corp members
will now be allowed to select states of their choices... But it
must not be the state where ur institution is located or your
state of origin or even your geopolitical zone.

2. Only married corp members ar allowed to select any state of dia choice on marital grounds. States with security challenges like borno state can also be
selected... But u will only b allowed to spend 3 weeks
orientation camp der, afta wich u will b redeployed to anoda state. Students above 30 yrs of age ar not eligible to serve. Only married women will choose states of dia choices....but married men wud b posted as others
Those with life threatening illnesses like cancer,hepatitis,
sickle cell will b allowd to choose states of dia choice
Note! HIV is not included as it is no more a life threatening
case

Call up letters will now b printed online n no longer from d
schools.

Registration will also b don online.

Registrations must be done as early as possible ..because for
instance u desire to serve in Lagos state and by the time u
go online d capacity for Lagos has bin exhausted, d state will
no longer b available
Just like d atbu hostel online allocation system
Jamb number, matric number,call up letter and all oda
credentials ar very important at d camp
Students will b required to pay #3000 as registration fee in
any bank to obtain the scratch card
The service year is divided into four:
Orientation, primary assignment, secondary assignment
(community development), and passing out
NYSC does will not post students to banks,telecomm firms
and oil companies
Students with first class degrees must be posted to
universities
Any attempt of fraud by students like fraud of signature or
fake call up letters will b dealt with seriously
The NYSC motto is Service and Humility
Corp members ar expected to display dia skills,creativity,
talents during the service year
Up till this moment, the NYSC allowance remain
www.nairaland.com/2579741/nysc-briefing-batch-b-2015

Check the 'bolded part'.
You have to register early to secure your desired place.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LauraNicky(f): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Hi people, good morning pls any news on when prospective corp members would be called for the A16 batch?
Laura Nick
Business/secreterial education 2014 set
Rivers State University of Sci en tech
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
LauraNicky:
Hi people, good morning pls any news on when prospective corp members would be called for the A16 batch?
Laura Nick
Business/secreterial education 2014 set
Rivers State University of Sci en tech

Welcome on board nicky.

We are looking at early March. First Monday in march

Btw, where will u like to serve?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by quisera(m): 1:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Helo...My younger one has a semestet extension & according 2 his school calendar he's expected 2 roundoff btw d month of feb/march. I would luv 2 knw if he can meet up wit batch B16 or if he has to wait till the upper year.
++Kind regards.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LauraNicky(f): 4:01am On Sep 08, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Welcome on board nicky.
We are looking at early March. First Monday in march
Btw, where will u like to serve?
am looking at Delta , AkwaIbom or Bayelsa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Vannesa(f): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Yipeee!! A16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2015
quisera:
Helo...My younger one has a semestet extension & according 2 his school calendar he's expected 2 roundoff btw d month of feb/march. I would luv 2 knw if he can meet up wit batch B16 or if he has to wait till the upper year.
++Kind regards.

Sure, he can meet up.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Vannesa:
Yipeee!! A16
u are welcome... the modus operandi is that u tell us ur name, discipline, school, and where u will like to serve...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
LauraNicky:

I will also like to serve in bayelsa, I was told that they cherish education.. at least I will be able to do part time teaching, that will fetch me some extra money... what is the rationale behind ur preferring Bayelsa?..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
lekside05:

I will also like to serve in bayelsa, I was told that they cherish education.. at least I will be able to do part time teaching, that will fetch me some extra money... what is the rationale behind ur preferring Bayelsa?..

Humm men and money are like bread & butter... So u're choosing Bayelsa all because of money...#DarizGod oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Vannesa(f): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
lekside05:

u are welcome... the modus operandi is that u tell us ur name, discipline, school, and where u will like to serve...
HR Mgt
University of Capecoast
Love to serve in Abuja
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Vannesa:

HR Mgt
University of Capecoast
Love to serve in Abuja

You are warmly welcome princess.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
LauraNicky:

Nice!

But I don't think you can serve in thesame geographical region where you are from.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by quisera(m): 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
tanx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sent4rina:

Humm men and money are like bread & butter... So u're choosing Bayelsa all because of money...#DarizGod oo
before nko, the scripture says money answereth all things.. but mind u am not willing to go there just for money alone but to impact life, and I think the effective aspect of life that can be impacted aside spiritual is academics.. I love people that have interest in education and I always like to be of good encouragement to them so that they can achieve their academic goal... So money is not the only motive I have.. I just like education... EDUCATION IS THE BEST LEGACY
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sent4rina:

before nko, the scripture says money answereth all things.. but mind u am not willing to go there just for money alone but to impact life, and I think the effective aspect of life that can be impacted aside spiritual is academics.. I love people that have interest in education and I always like to be of good encouragement to them so that they can achieve their academic goal... So money is not the only motive I have.. I just like education... EDUCATION IS THE BEST LEGACY... so why do u wish to serve in Bayelsa?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lekside05(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Vannesa:
HR Mgt University of Capecoast Love to serve in Abuja
Capecoast is in Ghana right?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 1:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Kbs468:
No but similar in experience due to internal strike

Boss wad up?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 4:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Can someone suggest a good state for me in North Central?? ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:27am On Sep 09, 2015
Pls house let make this thread very active we should come with reasonable suggestions and genuine information please. Let keep in touch with each other here.

Let me reintroduce myself.

Nairaland monike:Greatestman
My school :Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola, aka FUTY.
Course: Electrical Technology Education
Class of 2015(supposed 2014) you know Nigeria factor strike.

Representing A16

With no regret God help us All.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2015
lekside05:

before nko, the scripture says money answereth all things.. but mind u am not willing to go there just for money alone but to impact life, and I think the effective aspect of life that can be impacted aside spiritual is academics.. I love people that have interest in education and I always like to be of good encouragement to them so that they can achieve their academic goal... So money is not the only motive I have.. I just like education... EDUCATION IS THE BEST LEGACY... so why do u wish to serve in Bayelsa?

I never mentioned bayelsa. I like the fact that you are not only going for the money but also to impact knowledge.
#It's good to be good you know..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Vannesa(f): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2015
lekside05:

Capecoast is in Ghana right?
Yes
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Vannesa(f): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Sent4rina:

You are warmly welcome princess.
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
greatestman:
Can someone suggest a good state for me in North Central?? ?

I suggest Kogi or Kwara

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.