Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 PM

Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman (47839 Views)

"Go After All Cultists"-Wike Tells Securty Agents As Amnesty Ends In Rivers.PICS / Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh / Buhari Appoints Brig-Gen Boroh As Coordinator Amnesty Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by omooba969(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Lie MuhamMed

Wen did u download dat backside & if ur location is real plz be my guest! wink cool
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by IceDude(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dats none of my biz, whether they like it or not i will soon start collecting my osusu afta the brk in transmission grin
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Bnladan(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Are these not d ppl calln 4 a Biafran state? So dis is hw u ppl will start tribal fights among urselves.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by opuambe(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
ennysuccess:
Ijaw fools kill yourselves stupid militants
I dislike the way they act childishly sometimes
your father and your foolish generation will die first
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by fritiyo: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
who care about dis rubbish ethnic group making noise on the appointment of an ijaw man. when it time to fight, they will run n hid yet expecting us to share the glory with them.
Am proud of my ijaw people.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
kokoA:
I've said it before that anybody who is asking for the division of Nigeria has no sense at all. The hatred between ethnic groups in thesame region is even worse than that outside the region. Give the igbos Biafra today and I bet they will use a good number of years bombing each other; Enugu igbo vs Anambra igbo, Ebonyi igbo vs Abia igbo, Imo igbo vs Ikwerre, etc. Our problem in Nigeria is that we hate ourselves for nothing irrespective of tribe, religion and what have you. I've heard older uncles of mine refer to my tribesmen who speak different dialect from ours as devils.. grin We speak thesame language, just some little variations but a man from my side will prefer to do business, marry, interact with someone even from space than have anything to do with those people who speak same language as us.. We black people have a long way to go.
NICE OBSERVATION MY GUY....GOD BLESS U PLENTY...THE WORST IS IF U COME TO SOUTH EAST THE DIVISION IS OBVIOUS AND PALPABLE YET THEY STILL AGITATE BIAFRA...THEN I JUST ASK MYSELF WHY PEOPLE ARE BUSY DECEIVING THEMSELVES..

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
omotoyossi:

lol. u sit down behind ur computer or on ur fone and scream about biafra..dats cool..ur even sayin it like d southsouth wana be part of biafra sef..dey dnt want u.

Worry about Osun hunger and poverty, Osogbo slum and Ibadan red roof problems while Igbos worry about our Biafra and Lagos problems. grin

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Biafra ke? With Anambra Igbos that feel they are superior to other Igbos? The worst mistake they will make is to drag SS along with crazy Ijaws, Itsekiris, and the Orons and Ibibios in Akwa-Ibom. Una go siddon dey watch film show ni o. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just laugh. Nigerians are just NOT serious people. That's all. Whenever we get serious, we will forward, but for now......... I can only pray for God to grand baba divine wisdom because..............
YOU REALLY OBSERVE WELL....ANAMBRA IGBOS NO GO LET PERSON REST FOR SOUTH EAST...ALWAYS FEELING THEY'RE MORE SUPERIOR WITH A VERY SHARP DIVISION BW THEM AND OTHER SOUTH EASTERNERS THEN I BEGIN TO ASK MY SELF WHERE OUR COLLECTIVENESS AS IGBOS HAS GONE TO....TRULLY I DONT BELIEVE THERE IS ANYTHING LIKE IGBO AS A TRIBE IS PROBABLY A MERE DESCRIPTION OF PEOPLE LIVING IN THE EAST IF THE NIGER

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Monday Whiskey?!!
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Sweetlemon(f): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
murphyibiam15:

YOU REALLY OBSERVE WELL....ANAMBRA IGBOS NO GO LET PERSON REST FOR SOUTH EAST...ALWAYS FEELING THEY'RE MORE SUPERIOR WITH A VERY SHARP DIVISION BW THEM AND OTHER SOUTH EASTERNERS THEN I BEGIN TO ASK MY SELF WHERE OUR COLLECTIVENESS AS IGBOS HAS GONE TO....TRULLY I DONT BELIEVE THERE IS ANYTHING LIKE IGBO AS A TRIBE IS PROBABLY A MERE DESCRIPTION OF PEOPLE LIVING IN THE EAST IF THE NIGER

The problem is nationwide my dear. When Nigerians are ready for serious business we will move forward.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by abdul123(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
To say Again dat ibos re thieves dat is coveting nothing but d minorities oil is an understatement.... Imagine all useless monikers of d stupid ibo hustlers parading as baifras still claiming Niger delta.... Na thunder go fire u jobless Biafra parasites.... Useless tribe of grasshoppers
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by sunsewa: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Make una dey there dey drag itsekiri,ijaw,but say na northern man dey appoint for una,una for no talk,even those northern people wey full NNPC,and the one wey be director for NNDC,una no see dem,but una own person,na im come be wahala,I tire for una.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by fr3do(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Divided, the Niger Delta will be cheated
The yoruboids should take chill pills!
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Greyworld: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Niger delta like wahala sha. Pikin wey no want make him mama sleep, him sef no go use eye sleep. Let dem disagree, its their cup of tea.
And. Bornu flows with tranquility? Wer are yu from by d way?
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by fr3do(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Which school this 1 go ?? Wen and wen Itsekiri go Biafra ?.

Tarhhhhh God4bid.

Yes o God forbid o
No one needs your black ass.es

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by fr3do(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
murphyibiam15:

Efulefu advocate of divide and conquer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by phantom(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
huangcheng:
I have warned my brothers repeatedly to STOP including the SS in our struggle for Biafra. Let them stay with Nigeria or negotiate their own exit while we work to develop the human resources in the 5 SE states. These people are very different from us, they are like the almajiri of the Eastern region. Although they are good people and i have a soft spot for them, they are not very reliable and can be prone to violence. Unlike us, they have no communal relationship amongst themselves. To them, everything must be divided and sub-divided to accommodate every tribe such that it's fraction becomes an infinite number. It's all man for himself and God for everybody kind of brotherhood.

We believe in handwork, entrepreneurship and innovation, we believe in human development but they don't. They walk, sleep and dream about OIL with a disturbing sense of entitlement that makes them unproductive. Instead of going out to work they'll rather wait all year long for Shell and Chevron to share the money. In-fact, if a SS man sleeps with a prostitute, he expects Shell to pay for it... and i'm not kidding.

Do not bring these people to Biafra, they will scream marginalization even in Biafra. 5 SE states is enough for all of us.

Ndi-Igbo Mmamma nu ooo
well said! This laziness is everywhere in the Niger delta.
i fear for them honestly. If the oil in their land dries up,im not sure they can survive. They re inherently lazy and Its a big problem.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by NaijaOptimist: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
jaybee3:
How do you even satisfy these folks for heaven's sake

This entity called Nigeria with various factions and varying interest don tire me abeg

Why can't we just be united?

You know what, even if Nigerian divide into Arewa, Yoruba and Igbo. The only set that will remain united are the Hausas.

Selfish interest everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Their problems will never finish undecided
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Sweetlemon(f): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

You know what, even if Nigerian divide into Arewa, Yoruba and Igbo. The only set that will remain united are the Hausas.

Selfish interest everywhere.

Not even the north will stay united because there are Northern Muslims and Christians. The middlebelt will eventually break away too. In fact there will be chaos everywhere. The only state that will most likely stay united is Sokoto because of the over 95% Muslim population and large fulani population.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by winniz: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
huangcheng:
I have warned my brothers repeatedly to STOP including the SS in our struggle for Biafra. Let them stay with Nigeria or negotiate their own exit while we work to develop the human resources in the 5 SE states. These people are very different from us, they are like the almajiri of the Eastern region. Although they are good people and i have a soft spot for them, they are not very reliable and can be prone to violence. Unlike us, they have no communal relationship amongst themselves. To them, everything must be divided and sub-divided to accommodate every tribe such that it's fraction becomes an infinite number. It's all man for himself and God for everybody kind of brotherhood.

We believe in handwork, entrepreneurship and innovation, we believe in human development but they don't. They walk, sleep and dream about OIL with a disturbing sense of entitlement that makes them unproductive. Instead of going out to work they'll rather wait all year long for Shell and Chevron to share the money. In-fact, if a SS man sleeps with a prostitute, he expects Shell to pay for it... and i'm not kidding.

Do not bring these people to Biafra, they will scream marginalization even in Biafra. 5 SE states is enough for all of us.

Ndi-Igbo Mmamma nu ooo

Don't forget we have Igbos in SS and Benue as well, you mean Biafra should exclude the Igbos in SS and Benue undecided This post is really unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by onenaira3: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
murphyibiam15:

See this Fulani boy claiming Igbo. Shebi you think we can't see through you? Worthless fool. Onye Ara. Your divide and rule is not going to work. Better luck next time
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by anibi9674: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=36398661]Ogogoro kwenu...sorry, ijaw i dey hail o[/quote your papa
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by onenaira3: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
winniz:
T

Don't forget we have Igbos in SS and Benue as well, you mean Biafra should exclude the Igbos in SS and Benue undecided This post is really unreasonable.

I think he meant all Igbo no matter where and without anyone else. I support him excluding the insult her gave to other SS ethnic groups. That's my opinion on Biafra and what I want in the new Biafra. That's the only reason I support Biafra but not Lower Niger congress.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by onenaira3: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
This thread is about iteskiri and ijaw but yet the Yoruba kept calling Igbo in it. Can someone explain to me why that shameless, worthless, children of Satan tribe can never seem to get Igbo off their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by ennysuccess(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
@opuambe u are an slowpoke a glorified idiot u and ur family go die troway fool
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by ahmedox(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Which school this 1 go ?? Wen and wen Itsekiri go Biafra ?.

Tarhhhhh God4bid.

see anoda mumu.... All u nid do is go 4 a Yoruba class & knw what d word "ni" is doing in dat statement, olodo
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
ELTON123:
ur mates the make money u de here de claim nd anyway which part from niger delta am from asaba
full bayelsa
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Macelliot(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Eeser:
See their lives on the outside?
If his Excellency the president of the FRN had appointed a Northerner as the coordinator, they will have been shouting at the top of their voices about regionalism. Funny enough, now that the man is their own, They are shouting NOT MY TRIBE.
Where are the delusional 'biafrans' that think the Niger Delta will follow them? You guys delusion no get part 2.
Carry go my president.
#Thepresidentisworking
PS;
The poster below me have something to say.
The one below him have something to say to the 'biafrans'
What's Niger-delta?
What's Biafra?
Who are Niger-deltans?
Who are Biafrans?
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Macelliot(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gejpresident:
Lie MuhamMad.

God bless Niger delta.

God bless our crude oil

Without us Nigeria can't survive.

Even bia-fraud says they need freedom cos they think we Niger delta gonna go with them

Shame on Nigeria, shame on Biafra.
Who are the Niger-deltans?
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Macelliot(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
huangcheng:

Ndi-Igbo Mmamma nu ooo
Where are you gonna throw your Anioma brother to?
Do you wanna throw them away?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.