Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Studying In Ukraine Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying In Ukraine Universities (2213 Views)

Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria / Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. / See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Ukraine Universities by semac00(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Admission into Ukraine universities. No payment until you have your Original Study Invitation letter with you in Nigeria
Intrested students age not more than 23 years
Undergraduate courses
English or Russian Medium
Must have Min. Five credits including Maths and English in WAEC or NECO
Only Real students No hustlers

Intermediary in Nigeria are welcome to cooperate as this is a direct source to universities in Ukraine.

Re: Studying In Ukraine Universities by semac00(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Tourists voucher/Invitation Letters for parents or guardians that wish to visit their children or wards in Ukraine during summer holidays, Christmas holidays or for their Graduation. Contact for more information
Re: Studying In Ukraine Universities by semac00(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Ukraine visa interview date for students who will be starting with preparatory faculty available now. if you have your invitation letter book now. Dates are closing fast. This morning available 9 days and as I post this only 5 days now available. Its free to get an appointment . you can contact me if you need assistance. Trying to get dates when they are not available is very expensive. Act Fast
Re: Studying In Ukraine Universities by Seunvense(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
semac00:
Ukraine visa interview date for students who will be starting with preparatory faculty available now. if you have your invitation letter book now. Dates are closing fast. This morning available 9 days and as I post this only 5 days now available. Its free to get an appointment . you can contact me if you need assistance. Trying to get dates when they are not available is very expensive. Act Fast
Any provision for new applicant please?
Re: Studying In Ukraine Universities by semac00(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Seunvense:
Any provision for new applicant please?

For now only preparatory faculty. May/June is when Ministry of Education of Ukraine through schools will start to issue for first year students.
Re: Studying In Ukraine Universities by Seunvense(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
semac00:

For now only preparatory faculty. May/June is when Ministry of Education of Ukraine through schools will start to issue for first year students.
Alright,I will sure be looking forward to that...Thanks.
Re: Studying In Ukraine Universities by semac00(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
edited
Re: Studying In Ukraine Universities by semac00(m): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2016
HELLO, GENTLE MEN N' LADIES, I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE UKRAINIAN EMBASSY OF RECENT AND I CAN CONFIDENTLY INFORM THOSE THAT WANT TO STUDY IN UKRAINE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO APPLY FOR UKRAINE VISA COS THERE HAS BEEN A NEW CONSULAR THAT GIVES VISA IF DOCUMENTS ARE COMPLETE AND WELL ARRANGED.
URAINE GIVES EACH COUNTRY NUMBERS OF VISAS THE EMBASSY MUST NOT EXCEED EVERY YEAR AND VISAS STARTS BECOMING DIFFICULT TO GET ONCE THESE NUMBERS ARE GETTING CLOSE WHICH NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY THAT USES ALL ITS VISAS ALLOCATED TO IT. TAKE THE ADVANTAGE NOW AND APPLY NOW.
Re: Studying In Ukraine Universities by scofield2(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Ukrainians are brilliantly corrupt in the sence that in Ukraine agents are officially recognized and without them it is not possible to get a study invitation letter, but at the embassy they rule out agents. reason being that they just can't turn down a genuine invitation but they want you to make mistakes in documents you will be presenting to the embassy which is very common.
Last week I was at the embassy a man that traveled to abuja, payed almost a week for hotel with his twins to apply for visa but both of them were refused reason being that they brought a one month bank statement instead of six month. at the long run he lost #68,000 for both of them as visa fee is 34,000 Naira. which is what the embassy wants.
if that is not what the embassy wants, they will have a recognised firm to check documents before it is presented to the consular which is what most embassies do.
Another girl was refused cos her insurance was six months.
I will not take a dime. to assist make sure your documents are correct and are well arranged before you appear for your interview.
Re: Studying In Ukraine Universities by semac00(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2018
Study medicine with as low as 3500$ tuition fees

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Prestigious Scholarships For International Students / NECO Time Table 2017/2018 / The Funniest Nickname You Gave A Teacher Back In Secondary School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.