Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested (3778 Views)

Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt / Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) / IDP Camps Springs Up In Yorubaland- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2015
D same north again? Anyway make dem just dey fight their selves for there o. Make una no let am pass northern states.
Re: New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2015
@Femolacaster Northern Elders can do but Nofin, they all share the same Ideology. The North has a lot of Religious societies that promotes this menace, backing up their atrocities with Koranic verses authoritatively saying they are being ordered by Allah to commit such Evils, They only oppress when they feel they are majority.
Re: New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested by condralbede(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2015
This bunch of miscreant keeps dragging us back to stone age!! hediouts
Re: New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2015
They are not terrorists, they want amnesty like boko haram. Who no like free money
Re: New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested by carinmom(f): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2015
samtin:

Too much religion darling

Sara suka has nothing to do with religion, they are just like all the area boys found in almost all Nigerian cities.
Re: New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested by carinmom(f): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2015
coolestrogue:
Without any bias and sentiment, there are 2 causes of this menace in our society;
1) Religion (Islam): the way these people are being deceived to carry out this crimes all in the name of paradise is really alarming. All the religious leaders of the north, need to condemn and stop radicalizing this young people.
2) Northern elite: the northern elite which comprises of politicians, religious leaders etc, motivates these young boys to carry out such evil crimes while they send their children to the best schools all over the world. They use these innocent children to commit political crimes and atrocities.

Those 2 main points above, leads to poverty, illiteracy, over-population etc.

Until these northern elites see the need not to be selfish, the north will remain what it is today. The moral values in the north is dead, the problem of the north can only be solved by the north.

I disagree with you on the first point, because these are just like all the jobless area boys that are recruited by the politicians to attack their opponents. And the last time I checked all the Nigerian cities are confronted with this menace.

1 Like

Re: New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested by carinmom(f): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Rikidony:
those bastard should be send to meet their 72 virgins asap.

angry

Who told you they are fighting in the name of religion And where did you get this idea of fighting because of 72 virgins
Re: New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested by carinmom(f): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2015
samtin:

Do you ever thought that birth control will work for a real hausa man with that religious mind of having four wives?

Lets be honest with ourselves, religion aside in Africa even in Nigeria there are lots of men that marry more than one wife. Are you then saying that all of them are Hausa

1 Like

Re: New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested by coldspot: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@coldspot this folks uphold Almajerism more than Education Don't be deceived its RELIGION
grin
So almajerism is part of the religion now?
Alright. I hear you sir
Re: New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested by AustineE1: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2015
carinmom:

I disagree with you on the first point, because these are just like all the jobless area boys that are recruited by the politicians to attack their opponents. And the last time I checked all the Nigerian cities are confronted with this menace.
As much as i agree with you that Saka Suka is like any other gangs found in major cities across the country but the clear difference is that the southern part handles them like criminals which they are. Most often than not,once they are caught in the act,they take the bullets or imprisoned after due judicial process. You wld also agree with me that the north is so fragile,as soon as the so called Saka Suka member is gunned down or lynched,probably robbing a christian or a southerner,a religious angle will be added to it and a religious riots is triggered,christians are killed,their properties looted or burnt.
I still want to give it to El-Rufia,his actions since he became a governor in the North,has marked him out as a product of sound education,i hope to see more of the El-Rufias,Ribudus,Shehu Sanis,Sen. Pwajoks etc take over Northern States.
Re: New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested by carinmom(f): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2015
AustineE1:

As much as i agree with you that Saka Suka is like any other gangs found in major cities across the country but the clear difference is that the southern part handles them like criminals which they are. Most often than not,once they are caught in the act,they take the bullets or imprisoned after due judicial process. You wld also agree with me that the north is so fragile,as soon as the so called Saka Suka member is gunned down or lynched,probably robbing a christian or a southerner,a religious angle will be added to it and a religious riots is triggered,christians are killed,their properties looted or burnt.
I still want to give it to El-Rufia,his actions since he became a governor in the North,has marked him out as a product of sound education,i hope to see more of the El-Rufias,Ribudus,Shehu Sanis,Sen. Pwajoks etc take over Northern States.
Even in the north they are handled as criminals, and their victims are mostly Muslims and not xtians. Sometimes two opposing camps clash just like cultists. I haven't seen anywhere in the north where the activities of these miscreants triggered religious crisis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal High Court Throws Out Buhari's Application In Certificate Case / Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? / A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.