Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Great Tourist Places I Have Been To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Great Tourist Places I Have Been To? (697 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Which Are The Best Tourist Places To Visit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Tourist Places I Have Been To? by amebo22: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2009
the coolest places to visit in Nija? Tell us ur experiences

I have been to some cool places like
1. Yankari game reserve , the pool is great due to its constant temprature for all seasons, its educative as u get to go on Safari though i was scared at first, Nice place to go for a vacation,
2.Rayfield resort , awesome place for a picnic and boat ride,
3.Assop Fall, watching the water fall was an awesome sight, great place to visit
4.Kura falls, beatiful dam and see the wonders of a large volume of water,
My regrets
I cant swim, lol So where have you been and tell us why we should visit,

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Better? / Please I Need Ur Help On Sweden Admission / Canadian Residence Permit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.