Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam (6697 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Omenkata: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Apparently, China realizes what the West doesn’t. – Bet you never thought you’d read that here – Namely, that Islam is very dangerous. It’s kind of ironic that the oppressive nation sees what free nations don’t: Islam will turn nasty. It always does. Everywhere the religion/political ideology have been given an inch, they’ve taken a mile. Like a rabid dog, once it gets strong enough, it will bite us.

So what is China doing? It’s declaring an all-out war to make sure Islam doesn’t take over, and never gains the strength to attack them. So let me simplify it:

– Female head-coverings are banned. Period.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/05/10/china-makes-major-moves-to-ban-islam/

19 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by coldspot: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Well, China has always been a society where they have a good amount of control over their citizens
I am not surprised.
But then.. their citizens would always find a way to circumvent their bans.

2 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by natas22: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Freedom of choose your religion thats one of the human rights
www.

1 Like

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Misternas89(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Worefaaa
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by kamair237(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
this Chinese pipo ehhh....
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by buskie13(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
kamair237:
wetin dem do?
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by buskie13(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
kamair237:
wetin dem do?
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by psucc(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
natas22:
www.

I sometimes wonder the kind of freedom we are enjoying - freedom of religion but the same religion that enjoys freedom to exist turns to kill those who supposed to also have equal status.

Islam is always dangerous any day anytime everywhere.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by natas22: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
psucc:

I sometimes wonder the kind of freedom we are enjoying - freedom of religion but the same religion that enjoys freedom to exist turns to kill those who supposed to also have equal status.

Islam is always dangerous any day anytime everywhere.

Kudos bro nice analysis I agree with you
www.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by bigiyaro(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
china will be d new heaven on earth. D world without islam = peace peace peace.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by arbitter: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
bigiyaro:
china will be d new heaven on earth. D world without islam = peace peace peace.

Didnt know heaven is smoke infested , center of child labor and all sorts of shlt.

And what exactly is there to be joyous about another country oppressing a minority?
Same crap could happen to your ass then see what you'll think of it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by UncleJudax(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2015
coldspot:
Well, China has always been a society where they have a good amount of control over their citizens
I am not surprised.
But then.. their citizens would always find a way to circumvent their bans.
How would you wear a head-covering without being noticed and/or sanctioned?

2 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by UncleJudax(m): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2015
arbitter:

Didnt know heaven is smoke infested , center of child labor and all sorts of shlt.
I bet almost everything you have, presently, came from China. That's Heaven? Hell? grin

7 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Prevention they say, is better than cure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Curlieweed: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2015
Good move by the Chinese.

Freedom of religion is one thing but the activities of bloodthirsty death cults should be limited.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by cy4cent(f): 12:48am On Jul 30, 2015
A stitch in time saves nine. good one China.

5 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Kingspin(m): 12:54am On Jul 30, 2015
Those guys need to be ban and send to another planet maybe Mercury. That religion without future and devilish. when Buhari is here claiming another man's achievement in govt, but refuse to take Boko haram. As my concern, Nigeria is not a serious country so dnt expect anyone to treat us different. If change enter 9ja we will know.

8 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by quickly: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Islam are very bad ask borno nd yobe

2 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by onenaira3: 1:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Hmm I'm conflicted on whether to applaud this or shame it.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by engrsyer(m): 1:31am On Jul 30, 2015
If USA have the guts they should penalize China for violation of Human Right/ Free will to worship.

In China I believe seriously!

5 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by mensdept: 2:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Way to go China, they are not going to endorse a foreign religion and start tying bedsheets like some folks are doing right now in Katsina and Ilorin

5 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Omenkata: 4:04am On Jul 30, 2015
98% terrorism worldwide is an Islamic terrorism so China want a better place for their generations a peaceful world without terrorism and Islamic hooliganism.

nice move by Chinese government.

7 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by FacelessPatriot: 4:12am On Jul 30, 2015
The Chinese Government is the most effective in the world

6 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by seyema(m): 4:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Eleyi gidigan oo

2 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by excusemyfrench(m): 4:50am On Jul 30, 2015
A welcome development from China. Islam usually starts small but when they start growing they become a nuisance. Islam has done more harm to this world than any other religion. It's a religion of murderers, rapist and pedophile. Mohammed was the greatest atrocity that ever visited mankind. I'm in full support of this move. If Nigeria can do the same I'll be more than happy. If I had my way I'll burn down every mosque in Africa.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by saintneo(m): 5:00am On Jul 30, 2015
China should not invite what they can't handle o!

BTW, have a look at Nigeria glo Premier League Fixtures and the Star Match of the Week.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by BLOTRS: 5:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Mods front page, but i doubt if Nigeria will tow this same line lipsrsealed
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by jieta: 5:50am On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
www.
jst as we are enjoying the freedom of bomb every day now

3 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Onyejiuwaokoh: 6:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Chinese government saves millions of souls. There should be freedom of religion but the freedom of murderous cults shouldn't be tolerated at all. Peace eventually returns to China, God is able .

5 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by BLOTRS: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2015
The chinese Government should be given an award as the most pro-active government

3 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by smemud(m): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2015
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/05/10/china-makes-major-moves-to-ban-islam/
News coming from anti-Islam site,and to u all nobody can stop my religion Islam from spreading not even Jehovah or Jesus

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at / Unconditional Release Of Senator Obong Bassey Albert Of The YPP By Mr President / The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.