Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours (32412 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by honeywealth75(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,Since the activities of change of baton in most states in Nigeria has occured then lets look inwards clearly whom are the top Governors that have started with a strong focus for a better tommorow giving hope to the people in their respective states. Here are my personal shortlist, you can add urs and let see who among them will get the highest vote.

A. Gov Nasir El rufai. Kaduna state.

B. Gov Akinwunmi Ambode. Lagos state.

C. Gov. Aminu Tambuwal. Sokoto state.

D. Gov Nyesom Wike. Rivers state.

E. Gov Dave Umahi. Ebonyi state. You can add urs .

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by ELTON123(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by natas22: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2015
I take a standing ovation for El rufai even when he was minister of fct, abuja was the neatest then
www.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by honeywealth75(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Nasir elrufai, He has been busy with mind blowing and inspiring reform across the state.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by ikbnice(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2015
thank God, Ondo State govenor isnt on the list.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by kamair237(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2015
PMB Nigeria States comes 1st...

I accept I have been prgramed to like PMB...

18 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2015
To your thought o ye op..

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by amnesty7: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2015
I don't know much for the rest but for el-Rufai you are spot-on. A man that came to power with a clear vision for Kaduna.

33 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by dave2meek(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Nyesom Wike is the man, He hit the ground running on may 29 and continued till date

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2015
Ambode shouldn't be on that list. The list should be

El Rufai
Wike
Udom Emmanuel
Ikpeazu but otti will still remove him

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nonybb: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2015
What about the burukutu sipping Daura DullardinhoOO

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by ITSAWRAPP: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2015
What is Ambode doing on that list please? I do not think he is an option.

El-Rufia and also one Eastern State Governor(dont know his name)

23 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by bibi5: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2015
www.newspepa.com brings you the latest and most important news from Punch, Vanguard, Premium times, Leadership, Bellanaija, Stargist and other publishers.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by KnowAll(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2015
EL-Rufai is d un-disputed leader and will probably lead all d way 2019 and take over from Buhari. Wike , Udom & Ipkeazu are all doing a lot of things so that if a re-election is called tommorrow their works will speak 4 them. I bet when their court cases are over they will relapse into doing nothing like most of our Governors.

El-Rufai on d other hand is not expecting a tribunal challenge yet has chosen to hit d ground running.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nutrition1: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2015
1. Gov Willie Obiano of Anambra State

2. Gov. El Rufai of Kaduna State

The rest has are yet to make any significant positive impact.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2015
WIKE is on top that list..... I mean the way he is attacking road constructions and other infrastructures is mind blowing, and he visits those sites everyday to see the progress.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nempi(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Thunder will fire anyone that puts Rochas' name there

31 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by nowemi: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2015
1 Ikpeazu. 2elrufia. 3 wike. And the rest .

11 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by nairalife2013(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wike, ikpea,

6 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by okangaijele: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
What is El-Rufai's achievement thus far? Can someone really tell me

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ambode is a Fool... Good for nothing accountant.. All he does is to appear on Camera.. Nothing tangible, aw i miss my Fashola..

17 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Orjioorji(f): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
okangaijele:
Nothing people are just glorifying a noise maker no single policy implimented or project going on here, just the workers screening, nothing.

13 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
okangaijele:
Bro do u think it easy to remove autonomy,what local government have been fighting for so many years,even ur state gov cannot do it

18 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by KnowAll(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
El-Rufai is quietly building d strong institution that will run herself whether he is did Governor or not. By d time his term is over u will see that he would deliver a better quality of Kaduna's infrastructure deficit than d noise makers busy building roads that will wash away in 3 months time.

3 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Ojiofor: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why una dey mention Ikpeazu name?
Somebody who hasn't paid workers since he was sworn in can't be a performing governor.

5 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by tinkinjow: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Did I see tambuwal there? ok o
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by brainpower(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
My list:
1. Nyesom Wike
2. Tambuwal
3. Ikpeazu
4. El-Rufai

OP, if there's anybody in your list that didn't inherit salary arrears then the person shouldn't be there. Ambode can't even come close because fashola left things already made for him. Wike is the only governor that his predecessor tried to frustrate not just hos swearing in but his running of the govt.

16 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by okangaijele: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
KnowAll:
El-Rufai is quietly building d strong institution that will run herself whether he is did Governor or not. By d time his term is over u will see that he would deliver a better quality of Kaduna's infrastructure deficit than d noise makers busy building roads that will wash away in 3 months time.

So long a letter.

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Jamexjulius(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
K
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Georgekyrian(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Willie is working..

6 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ohhhh I c
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Neduzze5(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yeah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.