Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed (27540 Views)

PHOTOS: Presidential Task Force On Food Security Meets Yemi Osinbajo / We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army / New Head Of Multinational Joint Task Force On Boko Haram Appointed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by olillywales(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2015
A new head of the multinational force on Boko Haram has been appointed.

The appointment was necessary because the former head, Brig-Gen. T. Y. Buratai, was appointed as the Chief of Army Staff by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The multinational force has its headquarters at the Chadian capital, N’Djamena.

Details later.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/breaking-new-head-of-multinational-force-on-boko-haram-appointed/
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by DEXTROVERT: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2015
We are here again, Father we are here again Lalastica come and take control

Let the Battle begin

6 Likes

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by natas22: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2015
If Muhammad buhari is a chess player, I think by now his a grandmaster making the right moves at the right time and at the right place.

I see this man transforming ( oh sorry transformation is for the old administration) [b]change [/b]Nigeria for good.

God bless my sai buhari

God bless 9ja
www.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by Bugatie(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2015
olillywales:
A new head of the multinational force on Boko Haram has been appointed.

The appointment was necessary because the former head, Brig-Gen. T. Y. Buratai, was appointed as the Chief of Army Staff by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The multinational force has its headquarters at the Chadian capital, N’Djamena

Details later.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/new-head-of-multinational-force-on-boko.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

Nice one, but the headquarters should be in Borno state not Chad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by Mogidi: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2015
The multinational force has its headquarters at the Chadian capital, N’Djamena.

See disgrace.

Ordinary Chad controlling mighty Nigeria (a country of 170mil people) is it because we're led by an illiterate?

19 Likes

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Issorai..
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by SaiBuharii: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
It's a good move
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Make una complete the news abi the man na anonymous

2 Likes

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by korel9: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
I hope he's not a dulardinho like his oga. undecided

I no call anybody name o befor the e-mumus from daura go begin show themselves for here. angry

See one angry

wexyee:
ediot

3 Likes

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by damiloladuke1: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
From the news we are getting hold of nowadays.. I want to iterate that the days of insurgency in Nigeria are numbered. The Military is now reclaiming their strength and showing to the world what they used to be known for.

Oh Shekauuuu, where art thou, cometh forth from your hiding place...your own don set

CHECK OUT MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by krystiankachi(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by BashMe1(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Kill 'em all n feed dem 2 lions...

4 Likes

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by veekid(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
bokoharam sef go don know say der is change in government, dem no rest ever since may 29

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by SimpleVili: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
What is this?

Chai another avenue to loot the treasury dry
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
here comes the end of boko haram
baba pls I urge you to spare no life kill dem all

God bless Nigeria armed forces
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Name please

2 Likes

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by Fernandowski(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Is this one deaf and dumb or what?
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by natas22: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Nice one my sai buhari
www.
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by Sodiumdawg: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
I will comment on the details coming later.
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by kenedy175(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Okay. But we need details ASAP
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by DONSMITH123(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2015
nice move
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by NoRetreat(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2015
We are not concerned about who is the head but the war against Boko Haram must be fought and won,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by idongesit88: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2015
4get appointment, go to war with dis bokoislam boys
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by iFirst: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Nigeria Need someone Like Jack Bauer (The 24 Hour) Guy.

The dude is an automatic machine and too smart to do unduable things.

6 Likes

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Hope they acts in full effectiveness
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2015
We are waiting for the Northerner again so that we can move on
Hoorah!!!
Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Is time to crush the head of those terrorists like dry groundnuts..
He who lives by the sword will die by the sword. .

Kill them all..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed by qualityovenbake(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Hope he will be more successful than Brig-Gen. T. Y. Buratai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Graduates From Alfonso El-Sabio University In Spain With M.sc / FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.