Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (25819 Views)

How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro / How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello Guys, especially the football fans who cannot resist to miss a single live match. Due to the recent skyrocketing price of DStv services in Nigeria, People are not able to cope anymore with price of subscription. With these I have decided to post these new method of watching live football matches on your android phone with the aid of an app called MOBDRO.

Download it here http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/07/how-to-watch-live-football-matches-on.html

MOBDRO is a streaming tool that constantly looks for free video streams which is available on the web and makes them accessible on your mobile device. The application has premium channels and it is divided into eleven categories namely: News, Shows, Movies, Sports, Music, Gaming, Animals, Tech, Podcasts, Spiritual and others.

It contains over 3,000 channels and is constantly updating every day; it contains popular channels like:- Sky Sport 1-5, Bein Sport, Euro Sport, BT Sport, ESPN, NatGeo Wild, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, MTV Base, Vevo Hits, Hip Hop TV, Sony Max, Wrestling, Sky News, ALJEEZERA, BBC, ABC, CNN, Action Movies and many more.

Currently Mobdro software is available for Android Devices only. I believed this should help in reducing the extra cost on DStv Subscription, as you can easily watch your favorite DStv Channels at the palm of your hand through Mobdro software for free!

NOTE:- Channels like super sports 1-10, african magic channels are not available on these app because they belong to DStv only.

Once you have a steady 3G connection on your Device, you will just keep streaming till you run out of your data plan. So guys, it would be preferable and advisable to use the MTN simple server cheat and powered with proxy droid to keep streaming endlessly. Then what are you waiting for, get it now and Share/Like this post with your friends and families.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by samutd4u(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by mokoshalb(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
POST UPDATED:

How to Watch Live Football Matches (Premier league, Champions league, Europa league, La liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and others) on your Android Phone >> Watch Live Football Matches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by RedArmies12: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
the problem am having is that wc of the channels can i sream live epl match with?
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by Dinocarex(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
I can't find the Mobdro on play app store. Na wa ooo....Where can I download it pls..
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
degea1:
Hello Guys, especially the football fans who cannot resist to miss a single live match. Due to the recent skyrocketing price of DStv services in Nigeria, People are not able to cope anymore with price of subscription. With these I have decided to post these new method of watching live football matches on your android phone with the aid of an app called MOBDRO.

Download it here http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/07/how-to-watch-live-football-matches-on.html

MOBDRO is a streaming tool that constantly looks for free video streams which is available on the web and makes them accessible on your mobile device. The application has premium channels and it is divided into eleven categories namely: News, Shows, Movies, Sports, Music, Gaming, Animals, Tech, Podcasts, Spiritual and others.

It contains over 3,000 channels and is constantly updating every day; it contains popular channels like:- Sky Sport 1-5, Bein Sport, Euro Sport, BT Sport, ESPN, NatGeo Wild, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, MTV Base, Vevo Hits, Hip Hop TV, Sony Max, Wrestling, Sky News, ALJEEZERA, BBC, ABC, CNN, Action Movies and many more.

Currently Mobdro software is available for Android Devices only. I believed this should help in reducing the extra cost on DStv Subscription, as you can easily watch your favorite DStv Channels at the palm of your hand through Mobdro software for free!

NOTE:- Channels like super sports 1-10, african magic channels are not available on these app because they belong to DStv only.

Once you have a steady 3G connection on your Device, you will just keep streaming till you run out of your data plan. So guys, it would be preferable and advisable to use the MTN simple server cheat and powered with proxy droid to keep streaming endlessly. Then what are you waiting for, get it now and Share/Like this post with your friends and families.
.. Pls hw do i get d mtn simple server cheat?
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by clerkent(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Olweb TV is the best. I have 2 of them but in Olweb you will see live matches. Just choose your favorite team and stream
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by mokoshalb(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
clerkent:
Olweb TV is the best. I have 2 of them but in Olweb you will see live matches. Just choose your favorite team and stream
kkk thanks for the contribution...
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by mokoshalb(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
POST UPDATED:

How to Watch Live Football Matches (Premier league, Champions league, Europa league, La liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and others) on your Android Phone >> Watch Live Football Matches
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by ericoleon(m): 12:47am On Nov 13, 2015
clerkent:

dude olweb isn't on playstore, how do you download it?
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by mokoshalb(m): 3:02am On Nov 13, 2015
ericoleon:

search google bro...
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2015
Dinocarex:
I can't find the Mobdro on play app store. Na wa ooo....Where can I download it pls..

Download it from 1mobile
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by clerkent(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2015
ericoleon:

search on google
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by mokoshalb(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
POST UPDATED:

Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by valnelly(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2016
You go say you need people to visit your blog... You can get a direct download from their website instead of visiting your blog.

For direct download of mobdro simply visit mobdro.com
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by mokoshalb(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2016
valnelly:
You go say you need people to visit your blog... You can get a direct download from their website instead of visiting your blog.

For direct download of mobdro simply visit mobdro.com
k
Re: How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv by myright: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2017

thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer / Top 10 Smartphones That Rocked 2013 / How To Configure Your Phone To Access The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.