Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. (3360 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? / How Long Can You Stay Without Sex As Married Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Ezemarcel(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
There is this newly wedded couple in our compound(abt six months ago) every time they are always fighting...infact this morning fight was so severe that I had to go to their flat to help the lady,on getting there I realized that the lady was already bleeding through her nose,i took the lady to my flat and cautioned the man but the husband was telling me that I will not understand.,i told the lady(wife) to call her people so they can broke peace for both of them since none of them wants to tell me wat the matter is....so when I went outside I met our landlord and explained to him wat we (tenants) are seeing here and the landlord told me that the lady is wicked that could I imagine that since the man got married to her,he has not made love to the wife,...the lady in question is a barrister oo...

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Gurgle(f): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2015
well there must be a reason for all that

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by ellapius(f): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2015
something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2015
Maybe the landlord is the one sleeping with the wife. How come he knows so much? Hmm...
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2015
.....and it begs the question 'how and why did they get married'?

why the woman no go gree sleep with the husband and why the man go dey beat him beloved wife...

i taya for human beings..
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Ezemarcel(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2015
According to the landlord,the wife told the husband that after their white wedding that he will make love to her and the man accepted,so finally the white wedding has come and gone but the lady was still saying No..

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Ezemarcel(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe the landlord is the one sleeping with the wife. How come he knows so much? Hmm...
the landlord is an elderly man of abt 70s
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

there is always that one dumb comment on posts

never disappoints

2 Likes

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by melodies: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Only God knows who is stoking the fire in that marriage really

PunkyVeer:
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Gurgle(f): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Ezemarcel:
According to the landlord,the wife told the husband that after their white wedding that he will make love to her and the man accepted,so finally the white wedding has come and gone but the lady was still saying No..

But has anybody spoken to the woman

maybe she's just nervous. they should call her mother or elder sister. this is a sensitive issue

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Ezemarcel(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2015
DDeliverer:

why the woman no go gree sleep with the husband and why the man go dey beat him beloved wife...

my brother no b small thing ooo....the man is beating the woman because the denial
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Ezemarcel(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2015
DDeliverer:

my brother no b small thing ooo....the man is beating the woman because of the denial
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by maverickdude(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2015
If dt z d case,i recommend d hubby go for a karate training...beat hell out of ha until she justify ha action
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Ezemarcel:
the landlord is an elderly man of abt 70s

Doesn't mean he can't still hit it or get someone to spread 'em. This story is very weird though. I didn't know men like that still exist. I mean the kind who are willing to wait until the wedding night to have sex with the lady. It makes me wonder what people like that do after finding out there's no sexual compatibility whatsover. Or worse, being duped into a sexless marriage as is the case with your neighbour.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2015
sinestro24:

there is always that one dumb comment on posts

never disappoints

Ok, so do you know why she's not giving it up? Or why the old man seems to know things the other tenants don't know about?

I beg you, don't irritate me.
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Ezemarcel(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Doesn't mean he can't still hit it or get someone to spread 'em. This story is very weird though. I didn't know men like that still exist. I mean the kind who are willing to wait until the wedding night to have sex with the lady. It makes me wonder what people like that do after finding out there's no sexual compatibility whatsover. Or worse, being duped into a sexless marriage as is the case with your neighbour.
when I noticed that the man is "jonsing"was when he was questioning me because I came bk around 9.52pm on Friday,that when next I come bk by that time he will not open the gate for me..,
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, so do you know why she's not giving it up? Or why the old man seems to know things the other tenants don't know about?

I beg you, don't irritate me.

and out off all the possibilities you can think of, what you can come up with is that the landlord if shagging the wife tht is why she wont shag the husby, really!

aint trying to irritate you, merely pointed out a dumb reasoning
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2015
sinestro24:

and out off all the possibilities you can think of, what you can come up with is that the landlord if shagging the wife tht is why she wont shag the husby, really!

aint trying to irritate you, merely pointed out a dumb reasoning

Hence I asked you to bring your own reasoning. Plus someone screwing another person's wife is not farfetched, it happens. It baffles me that you don't think it's odd for another man to know so much about what's going on in another man's bedroom. It's suspicious to me. Not so logical after all, huh, captain obvious?
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by anthoniaz(f): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beating the wife isn't going to solve the issue.The man should try to find out from the wife the reason she's acting that way.

I just hope the lady didn't give the man the impression she's intact whereas she's not, hence the denial.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Ezemarcel(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
anthoniaz:
Beating the wife isn't going to solve the issue.The man should try to find out from the wife the reason she's acting that way.

I just hope the lady didn't give the man the impression she's intact whereas she's not, hence the denial.
another genuine reason oo....Babe I think u hv nailed it
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by anthoniaz(f): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ezemarcel:
smiley
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by teddybear007(f): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ezemarcel:

U jst said my mind, Gracias
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by eyinjuege: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
We do have some women that are frigid. It needs frequent repeated psychotherapy to solve their issues. They have a long way to go, cos psycho logical issues aren't so easy to deal with. She might have been sexually abused in the past or something
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by natasha: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Busybody people.
And they told you, the landlord and husband that breaking her nose and causing (commiting and supporti domestic violence) will make the lady have visions of ecstasy and cause her to open her legs abi?
Mtschewww.. may God deliver women from small pennis men who have clearly lost authority and resort to violence in a bid to exert their watever sad angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by sloo1: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
The guy should not force the wife. It happened to someone I know, when the man forced himself on the wife he couldn't get erection again. his manhood became permanently flaccid. The wife later confess of her involvement in a kind of spiritism(i don't know much about that)
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Moana(f): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
There must be a reason for her refusing to sleep with him. What is she suspects he has some STI and there you are just calling her wicked without getting to hear he side of story? I dont think refusing to have sex with someone is a good enough reason to beat her up
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Moana:
There must be a reason for her refusing to sleep with him. What is she suspects he has some STI and there you are just calling her wicked without getting to hear he side of story? I dont think refusing to have sex with someone is a good enough reason to beat her up

Yeah,she just woke up and discovered that he has sti...pity

Women will always support anything on skirt..

I guess you did not read the part where she said until after the wedding before she will have sex...

Well she is a barrister...she is @ fault already,this is called breach of agreement...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
One thing can only happen...because it crystal clear the lady is at fault here..she is a barrister,she knows this is called breach of agreement,that why she hasn't be able to do anything about it...

She should refund the man his money back..both bride price and all other expenses the man spend before and after the course of their wedding...simple

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by KanwuliaJara: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmmmmm

Something must be keeping the couple together.
I wonder what it is? grin

JUJU!
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by NifemiOlu(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
The Devil has been crowned in that house.
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is beating her supposed to turn her on and make her open the legs?
No wonder she doesn't want to do it.
For someone to beat you because you don't want to do it with him, it means pre-intimacy is non-existent in his dictionary.

He should go and learn and stop trying to solve his problem the wrong way.

If she insists that she will never make love to him, that's a good reason for annulling the union as it is yet unconsummated. He can leave her for that reason. Beating? Silly approach.

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Moana(f): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
kevinberry:

Yeah,she just woke up and discovered that he has sti...pity

Women will always support anything on skirt..

I guess you did not read the part where she said until after the wedding before she will have sex...

Well she is a barrister...she is @ fault already,this is called breach of agreement...
no sensible woman wouldnt want to have sex to her husband because she enjoys too, unless there is clearly something wrong with him and i doubt her being a lawyer has anything to do with it. A sensible man wouldnt have to beat up his wife just to have sex if there was absolutely nothing wrong with him. You are the one playing defence for the guy without using reason. How many normal (sane) guys do you know that have to use violence to get sex?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Daughter Came Back From School Like This, What Will Be Your Reaction? / My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It / Anything Wrong Giving A Gift For 10 Year Old Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.