Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card (139069 Views)

How To Repair A Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card (memory Card) / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by haywire1: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pavore9:
Been trying to recover some videos in my SD card, hope this works!

Format not recover undecided undecided undecided

#
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nice info.

Click here for daily lols
[url]gag247.com[/url]

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by UyiIredia(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
If it is broken nko.
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Israel5(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Intelesting! Chinedu, market have allived
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by canalily(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
How then can i repair this my ownundecided

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by papaejima1: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
afolabi1992:
If you have a corrupt or damaged memory which you tried to format and it keeps replying you with WINDOWS CAN’T FORMAT DISK and you wish to repair it, kindly follow the following steps:-
Insert the corrupted memory card into a card reader, and then connect the card reader to the computer.
Open RUN on your computer (to open RUN click on the “start” icon and enter “search for program” then type in RUN.
After opening RUN type in “CMD” in the provided text box.
After that, type in “DISKPART”.
Type in “LIST DISK”.
Type in “SELECT DISK 1”.
Type in “CLEAN”.
Type in “CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY”.
Type in “ACTIVE”.
Type in “SELECT PARTITION 1”.
Lastly type in “FORMAT FS=FAT32”.
NOTE: YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR 30 MINUTES FOR IT TO FINISH LOADING 1 -100%
After finishing this process remove your card reader from the computer USB port and also remove the SD card from the card reader……..that’s all.
<br> <br>
Good one

sources: http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/07/how-to-repair-damaged-or-corrupted-sd.html

1 Like

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by coolxpat(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nyc one
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by haywire1: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
UyiIredia:
If it is broken nko.

Use super glue grin grin grin

#
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Daveflex(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nice one go to try it to see how it work.
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by freecocoa(f): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
My own is that my memory card/content and everything media on my device just disappears from my phone to appear whenever it likes, please what can I do and what causes this?
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Fibo27(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
IPhone users like us don't even have the luxury of using an sd card

1 Like

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Humblega(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
nice 1
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Etumgbe(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Noted
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by IconicDude: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Immediately after the CLEAN command, the system returns the error Virtual Disk Service Error: There is no media in the device.

What's next to be done?
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by lagrange1: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please can anyone help me. I'm not able to use earpiece with my laptop. Please what can I do to make it work?
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by easiest(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Just too on the right time, thank you so much for this cool piece of info, it really safe save me a lot
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by macof(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
What about cards that corrupt ur files? How do you prevent more loss of data on that card?
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Dotng: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
afolabi1992:
If you have a corrupt or damaged memory which you tried to format and it keeps replying you with WINDOWS CAN’T FORMAT DISK and you wish to repair it, kindly follow the following steps:-
Insert the corrupted memory card into a card reader, and then connect the card reader to the computer.
Open RUN on your computer (to open RUN click on the “start” icon and enter “search for program” then type in RUN.
Type in “LIST DISK”.
Type in “SELECT DISK 1”.
Type in “CLEAN”.
Type in “ACTIVE”.
After finishing this process remove your card reader from the computer USB port and also remove the SD card from the card reader……..that’s all.
<br> <br>

sources: http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/07/how-to-repair-damaged-or-corrupted-sd.html

I hope it works. I have a problem with my SD card that is yet to be resolved.
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by nnalove(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
LOUIS6:

Pls... Can you recommend a good memory card for me..

I bought a 16gb memory card ( d one have class 10 inscription on it, with red and green case....

Rite now d memory card is no longer recognised by any device
yes we sale original nd affordable memory card name'NADIS' ask of Nadis memory card at Emeka Ofor Plaza, but I base at Uga aguata, in case ur closer or within Aguata hala me on dis Num:08030554991 fank u I'm Charles
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Harvigh(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
afolabi1992:
Type in “LIST DISK”.
Type in “SELECT DISK 1”.
Type in “CLEAN”.
Type in “ACTIVE”.
<br> <br>

Bro how do I do this same thing for a flashdrive that is write protected? I have done the regedit thing and that didn't work....help out bro
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Oklander: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
afolabi1992:
Type in “LIST DISK”.
Type in “SELECT DISK 1”.
Type in “CLEAN”.
Type in “ACTIVE”.
<br> <br>

Does this work for flash drive too?
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by adejuyi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
le me try it b4 i tnk u.
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by razid: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
afolabi1992:
Type in “LIST DISK”.
Type in “SELECT DISK 1”.
People should exercise caution here. Select disk 1 if and only if your memory card or sdcard is listed as DISK 1. Otherwise you will end up damaging other partitions in your computer. This is especially true for those who have many partitions on their system. You can identify your sdcard by looking at its volume size.
Type in “CLEAN”.
Type in “ACTIVE”.

2 Likes

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by blaze007(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Choose NTFS when formatting it. Give it a try!!!
tintingz:
My 16G SD card which i usually format almost everyday before I can download, is it fake or what?

Thank God for backups.

Am planning on getting another SD card.
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Brainzy001(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
nice one there bro cheesy
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by alvincy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
It nt working oh
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Burger01(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bookmarked smiley
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by temmy1234: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
It helps
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by okabe(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bros if e work eh, na confam cow me go kill 4 u
Make I rush go try am
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
freecocoa:
My own is that my memory card/content and everything media on my device just disappears from my phone to appear whenever it likes, please what can I do and what causes this?

Disappears nd reappears....winchi winchi memory card....carry am go herbalist
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
macof:
What about cards that corrupt ur files? How do you prevent more loss of data on that card?

Get a new memory card nd avoid memory cards with gold seal under d memory card, they are fake

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.