Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS (35181 Views)

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by ochejoseph(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Following the release of empirical evidence in the Words or Mrs Ezekwesili that  Alhaji Lawal Daura the acting DG DSS is not only a card carrying member of the APC but also a ranking member of the APC presidential campaign Organisation Nigerians took to twitter to express their minds on the revelations!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AbangMercy/status/626756165406298113

https://mobile.twitter.com/DemolaRewaju/status/626757722822844416

https://mobile.twitter.com/nigeriasbest/status/626743962775109632

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by INTROVERT(f): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
okay

The beauty of democracy is that people will always talk for and against an individual.

10 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Eeser: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Make them keep reacting. Buhari will keep his man.
As for me, I don't care If he swears allegiance to the devil. He should just do his job.
The wailing wailers will have other ideas.
PS;
INTROVERT no go kill me today. See how she don block my FTC chance.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by ochejoseph(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by major466(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
That Awolowo guy made a valid point.
Buhari criticised GEJ for politicizing DSS. The same Buhari is now appointing an APC campaign member from his village as DG DSS.
Will this act not politicalize DSS the more ...And this is what they call 'Change'. sad

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by ochejoseph(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
More

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
They should go ahead and aPpoint Lai Muhammed as the new Inspector Genenal of Police. They should also appoint Tinubu as the Chief Justice of Nigeria. Sai Buhari.....APCtocracy

115 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Tallesty1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
major466:
...And this is what they call 'Change'
Change ke.

APC will simply repackage PDP's administration and hand it back to Nigerians.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by ojun50(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is change oh
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
#dauramustgo

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Beremx(f): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
All I see are lamentations of wailing wailers. If they have problem with the appointment of Lawal Daura as DG of DSS,they should go to court.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by major466(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
They should go ahead and aPpoint Lai Muhammed as the new Inspector Genenal of Police. They should also appoint Tinubu as the Chief Justice of Nigeria. Sai Buhari.....APCtocracy
Tinubu as Minister of Justice will mark the end to justice delivery in Nigeria.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by phyllosilicate(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
All I see are lamentations of wailing wailers. If they have problem with the appointment of Lawal Daura as DG of DSS,they should go to court.
I concur, they should go to court.

6 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by hinwazaka: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
[quote author=hinwazaka post=36360432] List of Wailers
1. Mandela
2. Gandhi
3. Benazir Bhutto
4. Aung suu kyi
5. Lenin
6. George Washington
7. Oliver Cromwell
8. Napoleon
9. Chairman Mao
10. Churchill
11. Charles de Gaulle
12. Buhari

List of Arrogant Pompous Commanders
1. king Louis xvii
2. Tsar Nicholas
3. P W Botha
4. king Charles 1 of England
5. Chiang kai shek
6. President Musharraf
7. Philippe Petain
8. GenThan shwe
9. Slobodan milosevic
10. APC
Learn your history before history learns you

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by major466(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Change ke.

APC will simply repackage PDP's administration and hand it back to Nigerians.
Pity Nigerians have been decieved.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by ApcSucks: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
All this apc goons online supporting them will regret in time coming

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by dmjinc(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
angry
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Rapsainot(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by hinwazaka: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
In a programme called "The Buhari I know" which aired on 29th of may 2015 on TV continental it was stated that Buhari was plagued with entreaties even threats to run for president. This was after he made his position known on live television that he would no more contest for the position of president. I think Mr Lawal Daura and Mrs Amina Zakari were one of those who made those "threats" to PMB. Guess this is their reward

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Rapsainot(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Apc sucks !!!!! grin and they self-service too shocked

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
dunce.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wailing wailers.

Thank God PDP is about reducing its employees to 50%, after then, let's see how you guys will survive.

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Agwoden(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
They asked for change in the hands of Tinubu and co. what did they expect? Nigerians should expect more drama from this "scalar quantity " of a government.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Omenkata: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:

will you say this if it's Gej?
for Christ sake and for our conscience sake let's for once call a spade a spade with bias mind remember this is supposed to be an independent body.
your hypocrisy is just damn stinking it's better to keep mute if you don't know anything to say rather saying trash. angry

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by ochejoseph(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
lalasticlala:
ochejoseph kindly put links to where you got some of those tweets from , thanks

Thanks lala

It has been done

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Moheat(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
The Awolowo guy just nailed it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:

THERE IS NOHING TO GO TO COURT HERE FOR.THE NASS WOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Beremx(f): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

will you say this if it's Gej?
for Christ sake and for our conscience sake let's for once call a spade a spade with bias mind remember this is supposed to be an independent body.
your hypocrisy is just damn stinking it's better to keep mute if you don't know anything to say rather saying trash. angry
shut up bloodykiller! Go to court if you have problem with the appointment of Lawal Daura as the DG of DSS. There's no use wailing on the internet to protest his appointment. Go to the damn court and file your case!!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Beremx(f): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

THERE IS NOHING TO GO TO COURT HERE FOR.THE NASS WOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT
and if NASS doesn't disapprove of his appointment nko? What will you do?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
and if NASS doesn't disapprove of his appointment nko? What will you do?

UNTIL THEN

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says / Amaechitapes Trends In Nigeria As Omokri Releases New Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.