Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) (3203 Views)

Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
My cutie female dog is a year+,so active n barks a lots..but i can't tell what breed it belongs to,she has been on heat twice but i'm scared of mating her....she still look small to me sha n might b immature for conception....pls help

Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by nickyvil: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mongrel

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by Richybang: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
A year plus come on she is ready to have pups she is a matured dog since she has gone into heat twice
Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by powchiey(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chai Nigerians... If nah oyibo snap dis dog 4 america now u 4 sey nah white gsd or swiss shepherd abi?..... Lollll... Dis aint mongrel or local dog nah cross... And dats d harm cross breeding does d dog is niether there nor here (mutt)... Abegg never u breed such dogs... get a pure gsd insted and breed if possible but not with dis...don't breed or u will continiu spreding d gospel of "cross breed ".. Lolllll

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by Vikkiboi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is a very good and neat dog...

It's a mongrell tho

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by Richybang: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
that's a gsd mix look at the face of the dog
Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by generalj1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
looks like a part gsd, part samoyed and rest is mongrel .

no offense intended

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by Richybang: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
if u believe.ur dog it's a gsd mix when mating it use a gsd dog or mongrel guy look ur dog face when it sitting down or standing compare the face, her body structure. any one u see more in her use that breed to mate her u may be lucky she may gv u that breed u used to cross her full
Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by nickyvil: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
powchiey:
Chai Nigerians... If nah oyibo snap dis dog 4 america now u 4 sey nah white gsd or swiss shepherd abi?..... Lollll... Dis aint mongrel or local dog nah cross... And dats d harm cross breeding does d dog is niether there nor here (mutt)... Abegg never u breed such dogs... get a pure gsd insted and breed if possible but not with dis...don't breed or u will continiu spreding d gospel of "cross breed ".. Lolllll

Lol your silly... But dat one nah mongrel sha
Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by stonecoldcafe: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm sorry but it sure has the marking of a local dog (ekita in Bini) but its a pretty one though.
Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
I'm sorry but it sure has the marking of a local dog (ekita in Bini) but its a pretty one though.
u no try ooo..na my bulley u dey call ekita in bini....whatever tho....i still love her

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vikkiboi:
This is a very good and neat dog...

It's a mongrell tho
thanks
Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
powchiey:

Lol..i hear but i will make do with wat i have
Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by constancewhite: 3:05am On Aug 07, 2015
It looks like a white german shepherd lab mix. I like your dog, It's adorable and clean. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by wahabdisu: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Pls Help Me With D Breed Of This My Dog...(pix Included) by brownlolly(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2016
I'm seeing Samoyed.

(1) (Reply)

Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today / Meet Cuppy / Crocodile Breeding �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.