Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,627 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114188 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kode12: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
niyogeol:
According to the 'Nations'
Pls could you snap the full newspaper and the heading and post here pls. I'd like to apply. Thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by wisflag: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
please I need direction to nddc office in asaba
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ifiegboria(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Who should I address it to and what's the exact name of the programme? Comments please
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by seueh: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2015
Geo

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Stevosty:
Pls how efficient is NIPOST in delivering letters from Lagos to Edo State? Funny enough my state NDDC does not have a mail box.

It effective, with register mail it would cost you 430.00 while normal post is 100.00 it takes three working days. Registered is better for it would be delivered to the commission office directly.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
samokoduwa:

It effective, with register mail it would cost you 430.00 while normal post is 100.00 it takes three working days. Registered is better for it would be delivered to the commission office directly.
I appreciate, thanks.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by seun66(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
samokoduwa:

bros do u mean dat if i pay d 100n normal post they wont deliver it directly? wat if d office am sending mail does not have mail box? pls

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dayo23(f): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Anybody from Ondo state here?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
seun66:
bros do u mean dat if i pay d 100n normal post they wont deliver it directly? wat if d office am sending mail does not have mail box? pls

I don't work for nipost, but an address is needed due to the volume of applications coming it better you use register mail so gate man nor go form oga at top say nothing like that. Normal mail would be giving to any staff but does not have to sign, but register have to be sign for, so it wld be sent to the right channel so it can be sent in. Government Administrative process, bro. Choice is urs, since you have all nddc office pick close to your state, all would be sent to abuja, where the sorting would be made.

More so don't sent to a mail box which staff dey get time go mail box. Look at the nddc office with only address n sent, u pay 430 then u still based on one chance, nipost do their own what if the staff on charge refuse to go mail box. Use nddc office without mail box, ur choice or walk down to any nddc office ask of director office n submit in person.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by seun66(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
@samokoduwa thanks.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
samokoduwa:

I don't work for nipost, but an address is needed due to the volume of applications coming it better you use register mail so gate man nor go form oga at top say nothing like that. Normal mail would be giving to any staff but does not have to sign, but register have to be sign for, so it wld be sent to the right channel so it can be sent in. Government Administrative process, bro. Choice is urs, since you have all nddc office pick close to your state, all would be sent to abuja, where the sorting would be made.

More so don't sent to a mail box which staff dey get time go mail box. Look at the nddc office with only address n sent, u pay 430 then u still based on one chance, nipost do their own what if the staff on charge refuse to go mail box. Use nddc office without mail box, ur choice or walk down to any nddc office ask of director office n submit in person.
make sense.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bravesoul247(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
nacosprof:
chia how i want take go Edo state now for the letter issue from my L.G.A ,..though i prosse all the requirement,.am actually in far away Lagos,...just duration of 13days na waoooo,.. Able God see ur helpless son through
go to the liason office at lekki na.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bravesoul247(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
I swear the only thing I understood in your whole comment is this
samokoduwa:

ur choice or walk down to any nddc office ask of director office n submit in person.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Etizz:

Pls the link is not going through, can u check it and help me out with d real link... Thanks
its NL dat refused the correct link, after the www. remove the / only, you are good to go.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Etizz: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Stevosty:
its NL dat refused the correct link, after the www. remove the / only, you are good to go.

Bros it's still showing error page......u can send me only d complete Web address so I check for it there.. Pls I need it urgently, I wanna go n submit tomorrow.... Thanks a million
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Etizz:

Bros it's still showing error page......u can send me only d complete Web address so I check for it there.. Pls I need it urgently, I wanna go n submit tomorrow.... Thanks a million
I am suprise at u, even the earlier link opened, it will only take u thru google, what do u want 2 know, maybe I can copy and paste.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
dayo23:
Anybody from Ondo state here?
yh
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dayo23(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
samokoduwa:

pls can it be submitted in Abuja office?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Etizz:

Pls the link is not going through, can u check it and help me out with d real link... Thanks

HEADQUARTER OFFICE
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) - HEADQUARTER OFFICE
PMB: 5253, 167 Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Email: info@nddc.gov.ng, . Call Us: +2348191941731, +23470390533390, +2348078852227

ABIA STATE OFFICE
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) - ABIA STATE OFFICE
114-116, Uwalaka Street Umuahia
Project Office: Opposite Anglican Junior Seminary, Oke-Ikpe Local Government Headquarters, Ukwa West.

AKWA IBOM STATE OFFICE
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) - AKWA IBOM STATE OFFICE
14, Akpan Isemin Avenue, Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo

BAYELSA STATE OFFICE
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) - BAYELSA STATE OFFICE
Plot 398, Chief Melford Okilo Road, Kpansia,Yenagoa.

CROSS RIVER STATE OFFICE
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) - CROSS RIVER STATE OFFICE
Lily Complex, No 105, Murtala Mohammed Highway, Calabar.

DELTA STATE OFFICE
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) - DELTA STATE OFFICE
Alagba Ikpuri Close, Off Edjeba Road Warri, No. 6 Odiachi Street, Asaba.

EDO STATE OFFICE
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) - EDO STATE OFFICE
No. 144 Murtala Muhammed Highway, Benin City.

IMO STATE OFFICE
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) - ONDO STATE OFFICE
Plot 11 Port Harcourt Road, Owerri.

ONDO STATE OFFICE
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) - ONDO STATE OFFICE
Amoye Layout, GRA, Igbokoda, Ondo State.

RIVERS STATE OFFICE
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) - RIVERS STATE OFFICE
No. 1 Wogu Street, D-Line, Port Harcourt

ABUJA LIASON OFFICE
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) - ABUJA LIASON OFFICE
11 Kubani River Stree, Off Nile Street, Maitama, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
dayo23:

It can be submitted in any nddc office, met the requirement better chance of being selected.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
bravesoul247:
I swear the only thing I understood in your whole comment is this

Hmmmm. OK, if a letter is sent to an address presume it normal mail with a p.o.box, nipost would sort and sent to the address, if it has a p.o.box better, it would be sent to that address p.o. Box. Now if staff in charge decide not to submit ur application to director office, how would u be selected if no grace. But if you use a register mail, it would still be sent to the p.o.box of that address, and what if before the staff in charge go after deadline who would you blame.

But if you use a register mail with just address, the nipost staff would go to the nddc office, identity himself and asked for the director office n submit the your letter to the director office who one of the staff from the director office would sign n collect it. Hope you understand, else go yourself n drop you application.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Etizz: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Stevosty:
I am suprise at u, even the earlier link opened, it will only take u thru google, what do u want 2 know, maybe I can copy and paste.

To whom do I address it To? , is it the manager? The director, the human resource personnel??
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ifiegboria(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
What's the real name of the programme? Is it Fibre Optic or Oil Spill Management Programme? Do we need any letter from the L.G.A. Someone should respond please
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Its oil spill programe dat were for. My own wahala nw is who am i adressing it to?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 03, 2015
I jst read back it seems it would be adressd to d commision's office.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Etizz:

To whom do I address it To? , is it the manager? The director, the human resource personnel??

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their handwritten application to the Commission's Office in his or her state of origin, Each application should be accompanied by the following:
Photocopies of educational certificates.
Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
Certificate of birth or affidavit of age.
Recent passport photograph
Phone Nos. & Email addresses
- See more at: file:///accounts/1000/shared/downloads/The%20Niger%20Delta%20Development%20Commission%20(NDDC)%20Oil%20Spill%20Management%20Programme%E2%80%932015%20_%20Surejobsng.com.html#sthash.XfYO8rr1.dpuf
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by madri4u: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Pls can OND Or HND apply? Or is it advisable to use only ssce result to apply for better chances of shortlisting.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2015
Etizz:

Not stated, Director, The Directorate of Administration and Human Resources, ....
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2015
dayo23:
I suggest you submit at your state of origin office, they might want to do the initial sorting i.e verification of lg, b4 onward to Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.