Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer (1761 Views)

Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You / 5 Reason Why S.ex Is Very Painful For Some Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by wunmi590(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
I was in the office yesterday and a colleague said, why did I dress the way I did, I wore shirt, my tie on my neck, a sweater and my suit on it, just because of how pathetic the cold was on wednesday to me, even today being thursday, and when you work in a banking industry don't think they would off the air condition for you just because you are cold and inconvenience the customers.

To cut the long story short, he said why did I not shake off the cold away with my babe before leaving home that wednesday morning, today being thursday again, the first thing he said was hope have being able to shake the cold off with my babe this morning.

He was only joking with it, no string is attached to it.

But my question is why do people always think while you are cold, sex is the only thing that can take it off?

Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by ladyF(f): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Idk
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by wunmi590(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:
Idk

@ladyF you must know 000, do you call for your man when you are cold?
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by vizkiz: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
only perverts think that way...I normally take hot tea whenever I am cold. Ask prettythicksme

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by ladyF(f): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
wunmi590:

@ladyF you must know 000, do you call for your man when you are cold?
Lmao I have a very thick blanket. It shields me from the stormy weather. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by wunmi590(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:
only perverts think that way...I normally take hot tea whenever I am cold. Ask prettythicksme

I guess we are on the same page, but some guys now what they think of is se.x
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by wunmi590(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:

Lmao I have a very thick blanket. It shields me from the stormy weather. grin

Are you sure? What of if your boy calls you that he wants it in a cold weather, won't you? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by ladyF(f): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
wunmi590:

Are you sure? What of if your boy calls you that he wants it in a cold weather, won't you? cheesy
Ayam sure grin He can always make hot tea and drink. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by wunmi590(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:

Ayam sure grin He can always make hot tea and drink. Hehehe

What of if he insist on not drinking tea, that he wants you? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by crispberry(f): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yeye mentality

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by wunmi590(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
crispberry:
Yeye mentality

I tire 000
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
If sex is the answer, what was the question?
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by ladyF(f): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
wunmi590:

What of if he insist on not drinking tea, that he wants you? lipsrsealed
Hian.

Am I the *causer* of the cold?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by wunmi590(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:

Hian.

Am I the *causer* of the cold?

grin
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by naijaboiy: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sex is an exercise. And during this exercise you make use of energy in your body. There is also friction between you and your partner.

The energy used during sex can produce heat to warm yourselves after the sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by bqlekan(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
body heat far better than artificial heat... only sex produces heat and sends you to sleep refreshed grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by wunmi590(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sex is an exercise. And during this exercise you make use of energy in your body. There is also friction between you and your partner.

The energy used during sex can produce heat to warm yourselves after the sex.

So you are on the opinion that every time you are cold sex is the answer?
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by naijaboiy: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
wunmi590:

So you are on the opinion that every time you are cold sex is the answer?
I don't think that's what my previous statement was trying to say.
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by Jayjay0(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
I don't think that way
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by wunmi590(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Smileysmile, I see you on this thread 00, come and say your own, the mummy of pet section grin
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
I believe dt's myopic reasoning dt sex is d answer, wat if d cold persist 4 2 weeks, will dey b having sex 4 2 weeks consistently

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by smileysmiles(f): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
wunmi590:
Smileysmile, I see you on this thread 00, come and say your own, the mummy of pet section grin

Lool. I am not mommy o!

A cup of hot beverage helps with cold.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by wunmi590(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
smileysmiles:

Lool. I am not mommy o!

A cup of hot beverage helps with cold.

grin
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by datyrone(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sex is very nice when its cold sha cool
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by braintext(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Errrm.... Before I answer lemme read what the bosses have to say
Re: Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2015
vizkiz:
yes!correct u no lie cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Women Really Want / Nigerian Lady Says Women Love Sex Than Men / Karrueche Tran Poses Stark Naked For Modeliste Magazine [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.