Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise (41761 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by Knetpro(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
You can start an online business in Nigeria with less than N5,000. See the following web page for details: How To Start An Online Business In Nigeria With Less Than N5,000.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by akpan123(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
here is my e mail akpann70@yahoo.fr
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by akpan123(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
would love to have more info akpann70@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by Knetpro(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2012
Here is my e-mail: knetpro09@gmail.com. Send a mail to me and let me know the kind of info that you need.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by lolaquadri: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2012
You see in this world of today there are 3 things that I know people can't do without and they are food,health and education. Let me explain, you see no matter the condition of a man whether he as money or not he must eat, he will either buy the food with his money or beg for the food and anyone giving him must have bought it also, no one goes into a business that has to do with food and fails. The second one is health, people pay any amount for sound health because nobody wants to die so if you into a business that as to do with health you are bound to succeed. The last is education, even the poorest man prays for his child to be educated and the rich can pay any price for education so how will you loss in a business like that. I am into a business as regards health and even though before I started this business I didn't know anything about health but now people even call me a doctor and I started with even less that 50,000. So if u intrested you can call 08182816368. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by Businesstools(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
Most B2B services require less than that amount to start-off.You can start a bookkeeping service,business consulting service or business plan writing firm.Visitwww.facebook.com/business2oolsfor more info.If you have got a laptop,then you are good to go.But you must be prepared for aggressive marketing.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by fromacho: 12:59am On Mar 20, 2012
Bro, i'm interested in buying and selling online...will be glad if you get me involve
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by PowerIdeas(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2012
A business that you can start with less than the amount of money you are talking about is to own a distributorship for swiss air fresnheners. If you are interested visit http://www.stovabv.com.ng/Opportunity
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by Knetpro(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
fromacho: Bro, i'm interested in buying and selling online...will be glad if you get me involve

Hello fromacho.

If you are interested in buying and selling online, it means you need to join some affiliate marketing companies online. Some of them are Amazon.com, Clickbank.com, amongst others.

Also, you can join SiteSell's Affiliate Program. For more information, see the web page: Getting Started With Affiliate Marketing.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by chizillar(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2012
NIGERIAN STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO
PRODUCING OVER 120 FAST SELLING
CHEMICAL PRODUCTS SUCH AS:
Cosmetics,
Adhesives,
Beverages,
Disinfectants,
Auto Car Paints,
Industrial Chemicals,
Printing Inks,
Lubricants,
Decorative Paints,
Soaps & Detergents,
Office/ Stationeries,
Stain Removers,
Wood finishes & Treatments,
Greases,
Etc
07033097160 the above chemical guides
and materials.The Chemical Entrepreneur
book is available each with chemical raw materials. You will
Succeed.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by raymatex: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
If you want business off line, I will be glade to introduce you on how to produce and package high quality insecticide. If you are in portharcourt you can meet me one on one or I can send you production manual after I engage you on phone lecture. I will also teach you how to do fumigation for companies, hotel,rigs, schools etc. Call me . 08101307390. See some of my product that has sold over 8000 ps.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by styleee(f): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
@poster,be careful d kind of advice u take.as for me i like to invest in physical things.buying and selling wil do u alot of good.am into kerosene buz i buy from capital oil nd other depot and supply .u can contact me on 08030545285 to give u more info.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by ezstino: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
if u live in benin city or environs, i'll advice you to use dis unique oppotunity to become a distributor of 'bolero custard' the product has dominated lagos market and we are advancing in benin right now. with less than 50k u can become our distributor and make a lot of profit. call 08038628208 or send mail to ezstino1@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by Knetpro(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Register for Free Home Business Training with us and become a home based business pro within a short time. Visit the following web page for details: http://www.komeitoje.com/free-home-based-business-training.html
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by Gswill: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
There is this programme that a friend of mine introduced to me and she has been making a lot of money from this system which I have seen, she makes at least $3,000 monthly. The best part is that they will give you $10 to test the system and when you are convinced you can then invest your money if you are interested send me and a mail with this subject “INTEREST IN MAKING MONEY FOR HOME” to homebiz4all@yahoo.com.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by BAAD(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
B̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣ a honey distributor
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by viklam: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
join flp family. Pick one or two fast consumable products and SELL to people. They will buy. I tried it worked like play like play. Don't listen to people ooo.. because they will discourage you. Most people do not know what they want.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by joshuakume: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2012
I think you should go into the agricultural feed buisness,with time your financial outlook will be much better.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by Toptic(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2012
Decorative asbestos/ceiling worth investing into. With N50k you'll have a business that you can even leave for those coming behind you.
The good news about it is that you don't really need huge capital to start and with just N3k or there about you can have your first production on ground.
Profitablity? Don't mind, once you get it produce and people sees it, you'll be surprise to see how they will start asking you to produce it for them...and even get distributors in your environments.
All you need to start is available @ http://decorativeceiling..com

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by Lobolintin(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2012
mr dollar:

5 years ago I would have said the same thing
but I discovered that you should sell want not
need.

i.e What do people want (not need) ?

For example, 2 student just graduated from secondary school,let say
you are selling 2 product as listed below.

1. how to get a visa to travel to USA in less than 10 days from now

2. how to pass jamb exam

which one do you think they will choose ?

of course they NEED to pass jamb to be admitted into a university but

The two student will definitely pick number one because they WANT to
travel to USA because of the opportunities available to them there

so when you decide to start a business ask yourself this question

WHAT DO PEOPLE WANT
wise quote
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by Knetpro(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2012
Looking for a business that you can do with N50,000 on the internet? If so, here is a mega-million business that you can do with just N5,000 on the internet and you will be smiling daily to your bank!

There are perhaps a thousand and one ways to make money online legitimately. However, all those numerous ways can be broken down into just two broad approaches.

The two approaches to making money online are as follows:

1) Making money online without a Website

2) Making money online with a Website

1) Making Money Online
...Without a Website

When I tell my colleagues about the benefits of having a website, they do not show any enthusiasm and eagerness in the subject. Their immediate response to me is: "What do I write about?". Hence, they are reluctant to have a website because they are at a loss of what to write about.

If that is true in your case, then pay close attention to this section. If you do not have a website and do not intend to have one, then the principal way that you can make money online is through affiliate marketing.

So, what do you market or promote? Just about anything. You can promote other people's e-books, videos, other products and services.

However, some affiliate marketing companies require that you have a website in order to promote their products and services. As a result of this, you cannot make much money from this method.

The second way that you can make money online without having a website is through Facebook. This is perhaps a much easier and better way to make money online if you do not have a website.

In order to make money from Facebook, you must be a good writer of short reports of about 10 to 15 pages long. If you do not know how to write very well, then you must develop yourself by reading voraciously. Read a lot and acquire knowledge in a variety of areas.

However, it is not sufficient to read just anything. Endeavour to read top quality and best selling books. Some examples are: "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki and "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale.

Additionally, do not just read for the sake of reading alone. As you read other people's write-ups, learn new things from what you read and take note of their writing styles and try to emulate them.

Furthermore, you can make wise use of Google to make extensive research on just about any subject on the internet. Even when you write on any subject that you are very familiar with, there is nothing wrong with doing research on the subject on Google to have an idea of what other people's impressions are on that subject. This is to know what popular opinions are on the subject matter and to also have a broader perspective of your subject.

There are other ways to make money online without having a website. But, they are not just worth bothering about because they do not put constant food on your table.

2) Making Money Online
... With a Website

There are limitless opportunities that are opened to you to make money online when you have a website. Some of them are as follows:

(i) You can promote your products and professional services for free on your website

(ii) You can write e-books and produce instructional videos and sell them on your website

(iii) You can offer your e-books and videos for sale on great websites like Amazon and Clickbank.

(iv) You can accept adverts from your clients.

(v) You can promote other people's e-books and videos on your website for an affiliate commission.

(vi) You can join limitless affiliate marketing programs and promote them on your website - completely on autopilot 24/7, round-the-clock, all year long.

(vii) You can join the Google AdSense program and place Google adverts on your website for pay-per-click commission.

(viii) You can write products and services reviews and put them on your website for money.

The above methods of making money online with a website are just a few of the numerous ways to make money online. Certainly, the opportunities to make money online when you have a website is simply without any limit - unlike if you do not have a website.

Look around you. Do you know anyone personally, or have you read of anyone, who has made money online over many years? If yes, does the person have a website?

Certainly, it is obvious that you stand a greater chance of making more money online if you have a website than if you do not.

So, do you greatly desire to make money online? If so. do you not think that it is high time that you seriously consider having a website?

Either way - whether or not you are interested in having a website, be sure to attend the Facebook event: "How to Make Money Online and Smile Daily to Your Bank!"

Believe me. What you have read above is just a tip of the iceberg of what is in store for you come this Saturday, September 29, 2012 by 15:00 Nigerian time.

That's less than 2 days to go, folks! Do keep a date!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / How To Make Constant Winning Bet Using "Duoble Chance" Market. / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.