Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration (59244 Views)

"Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" / Lassa Fever Kills Two In Asaba FMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by ajebuter(f): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Andibot:
women no matter what, still prefer men ruling to their fellow counterpart! [b]women no matter what, still prefer men ruling to their fellow counterpart! [/b]women no matter what, still prefer men ruling to their fellow counterpart!

Depends sha

My best boss was was a woman and my worst was also a woman.
But men have always been nice and fair to work under..
Just respect yourself and they respect you..

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by itzblaq: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
But why the last pics come get speaker...look the d picture
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by muwaness(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na waa oo ...this is so hilarious... Am loving those dancing moves, am happy my friends @fmc owerri can now return to work esp Dr Spyce grin
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by amacastel: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Most women in high office are like that am a woman but belive me I can't vote a woman into powers like governor or president nigerian naira fall under the watch of okonjo and oteh yet pple call them world best look @ how diezani ruins this country the pain,poverty we experience now is unheard of and is under the watch of women who pple like peter obi called world best women steal with impunity eg patrica eteh am not surprise though very few of them are good eg stella oduah, dora akunyili but majority of them are devil,thief, even jezebel bow her cap for their wickedness. Na only God go save us from bad leaders to think they are mothers who r supose to be caring breaks my heart daily
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by obailala(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
teamchocolate:
I work in a hospital, ur repulsively dumb comment, made me give u a repulsively dumb mention... it is obvious that the woman is evil.. if not, all cadres of all health workers will not jubilate at her sack, the way Nigerians jubilated at abacha's demise... Go figure

So because people are jubilating that she was sacked, that is an automatic reason why everyone should conclude that she's truly evil even without hearing both sides of the story?... Did you just call me dumb for demanding to hear both sides of the story before passing my judgement?... I just gave you a similar scenario with Oteh but you dismissed it blatantly claiming that you work in a hospital and that hospital workers cannot be involved in fraud or petty malpractices.

I'm sorry bro, but I don't reason in that way. And may I also add that you are not as smart as you think you are.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by omogin(f): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Buhari cannot investigate Halliburton scandal, Buhari cannot investigate beyond GEJ's govt, Buhari cannot investigate his party governors for looting state resources and then asking for bailout, Buhari cannot investigate the custom service, Buhari cannot not investigate NNPC, Buhari cannot investigate the health sector... Wait o, how did Nigerians get deceived that this guy can do anything about corruption seeing that even corruption sponsored his campaign. Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by desy24444(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
post=36459022:
This is indeed not the best of time for the chief
medical director of the Federal Medical center
Owerri, Dr Mrs Angela Uwakwemh. The hospital
boss was sacked few days ago and the premises
of the FMC went wild and go with celebration.
The embattled ex CMD has been in the news of
late over the running battle she was having with
the staff of the hospital because alleged cases of
nepotism, occultist practices within the hospital
premises, high handiness and allegedly enriching
herself from the coffers of the medical center to the
detriment of her staff.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-whrrlBgG7Fg/VbtEUcdtwpI/AAAAAAAABXM/hZBpOLinAzQ/s400/received_847416141962914.jpeg[/img]

See the party photos after the cut
At a point, the staff of the center went on strike,
demanding for her sack and from what we
gathered, she was suspended on Monday this
week to enable the investigative panel do their job
without interference , an announcement that
interpreted to mean that the thorn in their flesh
have been sacked and that triggered off massive
jubilation in the medical center and the staff of the
center went on dancing spree as the pictures
below shows.Reporters says that it was so serious
that they invited a DJ for the sack.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-n1_YAlTf9oA/VbtD4h8PjJI/AAAAAAAABWc/bqGIAHUIjYM/s320/p.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NMbku1L8moQ/VbtD4nWwVgI/AAAAAAAABWg/zg1gMD1OtoA/s320/pp.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_V_OjCKOw20/VbtD5Ls6xBI/AAAAAAAABXI/1S89HYCvJkE/s320/ppp.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JuXm2OHMJZM/VbtD5fy-22I/AAAAAAAABWw/nFByzJSnjkQ/s320/pppp.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SYadOWTlU3k/VbtD6ykrOdI/AAAAAAAABXE/M48R_B6_i7I/s320/pppppppp.jpg[/img]

http://yesreport..com/2015/07/see-shocking-event-that-occurred-after.html

lalasticlala
the CMD of JUTH beta come and see dis. JUTH is nxt on board

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by rukkyland(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
The wickedness of some bossy women eeh sometimes surprises the devil.. we are seriously facing one at my work place now..
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by mu2sa2: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
supereagle:
It happened when Abacha died.
Only in the SW because of tribal sentiments.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by guntranno(f): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
omogin:

Your info is wrong. Many agencies under the min of health have not employed new staff for over 5years now. People are retiring with no replacement. Staff remaining are being over worked. Promotion denied, salaries owed for months. Pple have not been able to go on annual leave for 4 years. There's proof the CMDs and top officials of the ministry are stealing billions.

Many agencies you said! Well, I'm not gonna argue for FMCs buh I know of ministries that are just money-sharing oriented. That's why I left my argument opened

Thanks for that info sha!

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by guntranno(f): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gratia:

My dear that's not true o,experience they say is the best teacher. I have one in my office like that right now and we all pray for his sack, some of my colleagues do pray for his death. #fact#
so pray not to encounter one in your life.

Amen ooooo
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by seangy4konji: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gba beeee...

Bluetooth thingz...

Person weh wan chop with devil hin spoon deh long wella na....
mamajaz:

So, when you want to do the do, it is still from a distance?
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by ledaman: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
For her colleagues to be celebrating her depature like this, she must have misused her position!

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by zuchyblink(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
FMC Owerri staff receive the least salary in all federal establishment in Nigeria.
The woman is my aunty but she is more deadlier than Jezebel
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by teamchocolate: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Yea but u concluded before hearing the both sides of the story that she must be vindicated..... I know about all the corruption going on in that hospital.. workers not getting their renumeration even when FG has approved and given cash backing... Btw I never said I was smart... but u are right to assume I am.. cuz I actually am... wink
obailala:

So because people are jubilating that she was sacked, that is an automatic reason why everyone should conclude that she's truly evil even without hearing both sides of the story?... Did you just call me dumb for demanding to hear both sides of the story before passing my judgement?... I just gave you a similar scenario with Oteh but you dismissed it blatantly claiming that you work in a hospital and that hospital workers cannot be involved in fraud or petty malpractices.

I'm sorry bro, but I don't reason in that way. And may I also add that you are not as smart as you think you are.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by fridayj(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
No mattr hw goat face strng him owner go sell if he want....
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by obailala(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
teamchocolate:
Yea but u concluded before hearing the both sides of the story that she must be vindicated..... I know about all the corruption going on in that hospital.. workers not getting their renumeration even when FG has approved and given cash backing... Btw I never said I was smart... but u are right to assume I am.. cuz I actually am... wink
Jesus Christ!!! Are you blind or could it be that you cant read or maybe you simply have an English comprehension problem?... angry angry

Everyone in the thread was happily condemning the woman but I came in with a different unbiased perspective that the matter should be investigated properly just incase there may be other sides to the story which someone isn't saying. How on this planet did your brain interpret that to mean 'she must be vindicated'?

Abeg abeg abeg, stop spoiling the taste of this my TGIF bigstout for me. angry
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by lighting(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Omo for them to dey dance after their boss hav been sacked mean say their boss really do them strong thing.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by abdulkayus(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
mu2sa2:
Only in the SW because of tribal sentiments.

Nope, not only in the SW bt mostly cos of his high handedness nt tribal sentiments.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeyemi97:
The woman in the 5th picture is doing the psquare personally dance
lol
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Israel5(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
Wailing wailers undecided
thats why u'l nevr find Love
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gratia:

My dear that's not true o,experience they say is the best teacher. I have one in my office like that right now and we all pray for his sack, some of my colleagues do pray for his death. #fact#
so pray not to encounter one in your life.
I know a place in ABJ where the people are not just praying for sack but death of the oga
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Vesuvius(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
The OP sef is a classic amateur at taking pictures. Though he tried in reporting the incident, he didn't do ultimate justice to it. I guess he was in a hurry! For those saying what they clearly do not understand, over 99.5% of staff can never be wrong. Those who do not understand the level of this Angela Uwakwem's anti people tendencies should just read a link earlier posted here (FMC Owerri; Buhari must hear this)

The celebrations you are seeing here is just the anti climax. The real ish is still coming (I may do justice to it then) when the investigations are concluded. As can be seen, the staff are decked in black. The real celebration will be done wearing white apparels (the staff had been wearing black to work for almost three months). That's when I will take up the lead.

Truthfully speaking, if you are in FMC Owerri, you will understand that Nigeria is officially messed up. One woman has held a whole state ransom for three months. Upon the fact that she had ruled for ten years. I simply thank God that we made it. NO TIME, I COULDA POSTED THE BEST PICTURES. Those already posted can do for now! Pheeww
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Cyriloha(m): 12:32am On Aug 01, 2015
THE WOMAM DONE SHOW PEPPPER
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by firstolalekan(m): 3:31am On Aug 01, 2015
She can be an [size=28pt]Ibo woman [/size] Smh
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2015
omogin:

Excellent comment!
Tnx Omogin
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Vesuvius(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2015
firstolalekan:
She can be an [size=28pt]Ibo woman [/size]
Smh
. Chaii, lil boy widen your horizon! FMC Owo, Osun state staged their own for up to 5 months. The MD was locked up in a toilet when things came to a head before finally being removed. That's Iboland annex abi? Jos University Teaching Hospital have been in the mix for sometime now. FMC Ebute Metta have been in the news too. I don't even wanna start going into other places untold of.

Like I said before, try to widen your horizon and understand how everything is not all about petty, puerile indulgences. Take care.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by mudiana(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2015
If pple can dance like this because of this woman sack,I wonder wat her family will be doing anytime she leaves d house.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by mikolo80: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
woman wen don hammer plant her cronies join
Nmy ppls are so ignorant and cowardly

no petition
no lawsuit
instead jumping and dancing hugabuga

this is precisely why we are so backwards

if this is how doctors reason then we're in a deeper hole than I thought
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Vesuvius(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2015
mikolo80:
woman wen don hammer plant her cronies join
Nmy ppls are so ignorant and cowardly

no petition
no lawsuit
instead jumping and dancing hugabuga

this is precisely why we are so backwards

if this is how doctors reason then we're in a deeper hole than I thought
"........and Jesus looking at them said, daughters of Jerusalem, cry not for me but for you children". Mister Kolo, I feel more sorry for you who has been so used to putting the cart before the horse that you now even talk before thinking! You deserve all the pity you can get if you can neither ask, read or be informed before jumping to conclusions. When the chips are down, people who rush-talk as you do end up confusing the few who are better informed.

The committee for the investigation are starting their work on Monday 3rd August 2015. The team are led by officials of NLC and TUC, legal adviser, officials of NMA et al. The jubilation we have here is a precursor to the main thing. They are jubilating because they have finally succeeded in forcing the corrupt hand of Federal Ministry of Health which were compromised, having been bought over by the devilishly corrupt CMD. NLC would have proceeded on sympathy strike nationwide; that was what forced the hands of the powers that be to do the needful. mikolo, GO AND SIN NO MORE!
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by mikolo80: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2015
Vesuvius:
"........and Jesus looking at them said, daughters of Jerusalem, cry not for me but for you children". Mister Kolo, I feel more sorry for you who has been so used to putting the cart before the horse that you now even talk before thinking! You deserve all the pity you can get if you can neither ask, read or be informed before jumping to conclusions. When the chips are down, people who rush-talk as you do end up confusing the few who are better informed.

The committee for the investigation are starting their work on Monday 3rd August 2015. The team are led by officials of NLC and TUC, legal adviser, officials of NMA et al. The jubilation we have here is a precursor to the main thing. They are jubilating because they have finally succeeded in forcing the corrupt hand of Federal Ministry of Health which were compromised, having been bought over by the devilishly corrupt CMD. NLC would have proceeded on sympathy strike nationwide; that was what forced the hands of the powers that be to do the needful. mikolo, GO AND SIN NO MORE!

who exactly did this mysterious 'forcing ' out. tuc nlc or nma which one so I know who to thank otherwise Just shut up and stop claiming what y'all had no input into whatsoever.if it were not a buhari govt we for see how 'uncorrupt 'her replacement for be.una for hear wen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.