Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Is Buhari A ''record Breaker''? By Godjone. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari A ''record Breaker''? By Godjone. (463 Views)

Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Less You Forget! Governor Obiano Did This In 2 Years (record Breaker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari A ''record Breaker''? By Godjone. by Godjone(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Within the space of just two months of the present administration, a lot record has bee broken.
Only in this administration, the command center of the Nigerian armed forces was moved to the theater of war. It has never happened any where; check history.
Again, history reared it ugly face as Boko haram overrun the family house of the COAS killing and looting souls and properties. This happened only a day after Buratai's appointment as the COAS.
The government of the day within a space of just two months has recorded the highest rate at which bomb explosions occur. Check history even Afghanistan 'dey learn for where we dey'.
Buhari breaks another wonderful record where he admitted in SA that age may affect his performance. '' how i wish i became president while i am still young. There is a limit to what i can do at this age''.
Record breaker Buhari is the only Nigerian president that have appointed his blood relation to preside over an umpire such as INEC. No Nigerian president has done such before.
Last week in the US, our able Baba broke another record. In an interview, Buhari openly admitted that His brain fails Him at times. ''i am not confident with my brain at times as such i wouldn't know where to start from''.
Again history was made recently in DSS as Daura a card carrying member of APC was giving a diligent and intelligent secret service appointment. In the history of this organization, such has never been heard of.
Baba Buhari again in just two months has broken a traveling record, some even referred to him as ''the travelling president or Ajala the traveler''.
Has any president in the history of this country broken such records in just two months? I stand to be corrected if you hold a contrary opinion.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Is Buhari A ''record Breaker''? By Godjone. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecidedhy
Re: Is Buhari A ''record Breaker''? By Godjone. by jcross19: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na wah what type of record is this?
Re: Is Buhari A ''record Breaker''? By Godjone. by Abugab(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Myopism at its best.
Some people feel they know so much when really they know nothing.
Arrant bunkum
Re: Is Buhari A ''record Breaker''? By Godjone. by FacelessPatriot: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Our National historians should take note of this. grin

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Donates Undisclosed Sum Of Money To Gombe Bomb Blast Victims / Our Dear Country’s Directionless Economy!!! / That Setting Midway Between Your Challenges From Fifa 16 Comfort Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.