Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (53330 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by asumo12: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
IYADARA:
Op u had better save ur head.........this kind thing na innocent pple dey suffer most..may peace reign
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by nwadiuko1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
allanphash7:
Imagine the name of the area sef

Ariaria

What a scary name and local area
dat "local" place can make u and ur entire generation financially stable

17 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by tochukwuifeduba: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] kill the invaders
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by RHP(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op which camera u dey use sef?
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by kritikali(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
KinkyAngela:
IPOB Terrorists are fighting against the Nigerian Police Force. The 2nd Biafra war has just begun

I don't want to laff...but wait *takes a deep breathe* no no, I have to... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by millionaireman: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
KinkyAngela:
IPOB Terrorists are fighting against the Nigerian Police Force. The 2nd Biafra war has just begun

Lol, the fear of Biafra has continued to be the beginning of wisdom for non-Biafrans in Nigeria. Crude oil benefits have truly consumed the thinking faculty of some set of Nigerians who get upset with talk and thought of Biafra; any tiny upheaval, non-Biafrans get some nightmare.

6 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by kritikali(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

And u will die a brainless bastard...wasn't she telling the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by asha80(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
[color=#990000][/color] kill the invaders
my guy keep quiet if you have nothing meaningful to say..always yarning trash
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
virus05:
who's a terrorist.. Someone that was just doing his business peacefully?..you are an idiot.. Fool.. I go to the market sometimes here in abj..kubwa.. Police come here to buy indian hemp.. So why will they shoot at d person that was not even taking it?.. God will surely punish you for that

Why are u so hot temper and this aggressive? u lack home training and am beginning to wonder if u grew up to know ur mum. If she brought u up, tell her she is a failure and has not taught u an iota of moral lesson.

And if she is already rotting in the grave, walk swiftly to her grave and set it ablaze, she deserves to die a second time.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by AprokoMan: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
kritikali:

And I will die a brainless bastard...even my family knows that.

I believe u

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by millionaireman: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
magicminister:
Wooooow.... how can u shoot unarmed rioters with life bullet
The nigerian armed forces need massive reforms.
The world will never take our security bodies seriously if all the do is murder civilians and unarmed people with impunity.

Later now, if u.s. deny us weapon una go talk say na say cos say we no wan accept their gay agenda.
Omo fuccck naija police maine

They shoot unarmed demonstrators with live bullets; tomorrow they go to ask America for guns and bullets for whatever reason. America shall refuse, they think America is wicked. They say America wants Nigeria to break.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Cyriloha(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
IYADARA:
Op u had better save ur head.........this kind thing na innocent pple dey suffer most..I declare peace In d land...in Jesus name

you know wetn happened house/fullani police man deliberately shot a young guy!!!!!!
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by slap1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dronedude:
where are d graphic pictures?
It's Aba, not Borno State.

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by johnnysmart(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Useless policemen......burndemall

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
asha80:
what is the cause?

Police pursuing marijuana smokers behind a stall, shot and missed target hitting a shoe maker working in his shop, in the process...

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Cyriloha(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
na inside your family the War mist start. ..stop saying shit just to gain likes shoooooooot up if over free mb dey worry you. ...use am watch carton

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Cyriloha(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
fx45:
Would I be wrong to call you STVPID?
1000% RIGHT! !!!!

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Cyriloha(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:

Police pursuing marijuana smokers behind a stall, shot and missed target hitting a shoe maker working in his shop, in the process...

BRO NA WICKEDNESS DEY WORRY THAT HAUSA POLICE MAN NA SO POLICE SUPPOSE DEY SHOT

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by backtosender: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nigerian police should be ready for these guys they are the original deadly bakassi people hail from there.....they will fry police for frying pan

2 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by backtosender: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:

u see this is the kind of police they train in the ZOO

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
...The Police have deserted their nearby Station and the Rioters have left the deceased body in their station for them to eat when they return! angry

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by backtosender: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:
...The Police have deserted their nearby Station and the Rioters have left the deceased body in their station for them to eat when they return! angry
Why are they running?i saw the picture of police station it looks like they hunt down police station

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
backtosender:
u see this is the kind of police they train in the ZOO

It's terrible.
Thank Chukwuabiama I have a country to go back to.

Biafra my home! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by menshealth1234: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Emekamex(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is the reason the USA refused to sell them weapons. angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by funkybully(f): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
I Hope they killed d boko haram police fool
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by tdayof(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
All the police locations in Ana should be razed down in a ordinates attack. Sharon my people
mumu you are asking them to take down all police station by the affected areas when you are here shouting ....

I know since the Nigerian army are now around none of your useless people dare make any shiit...
.. Stup1d illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Radio Biafra calling for IPOB members to enter Aba......

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by virus05(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Why are u so hot tempered and this aggressive? u lack home training and am beginning to wonder if u grew up to know ur mum. If she did brought u up, tell her she is a failure and has not thought u an iota of moral lesson.

And if she is already rotting in the grave, wake swiftly to her grave and set it ablaze, she deserves to die a second time.
ok tank you.. God is in heaven watching all what you are saying..
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:

I have been listening to radio Biafra and as an Igbo person I feel bad about the loss of life at the hands of police but know very well that police brutality is a national things.

Also think carefully before you decide to kill policemen in Nigeria at the order of a man that lives in the safe city of London.

Think carefully

3 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by jamesversion: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
fx45:
It seems you're menstruating. Go take a shower..... And don't forget the sanitary pads too. Tissue paper isnt hygenic and not ideal...

Lastly, leave Igbos and Biafra alone and get a life!

see your words oh man..

must you condescend into the gutter because u want to chide a lady.

na wa for some guys.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by asha80(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:
people should think before heeding the call of a man that lives in London and is a uk citizen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) / Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) / Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.