Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja (1047 Views)

Introducing The New Niche For Event Promoters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by gragraboy: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Promoters try una luck

Re: Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by kadas01(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ironically, this stu.pid tyrese of a guy used "our dear missing chibok girls" to make blood money for himself last year!

When I challenged him, he claimed to have gotten "approval" from the united states embassy in Nigeria to stage a "fund-raising concert" on behalf of "our missing chibok girls"!

At that point, I knew the guy was up to "no good"

Please, do not quote me!
Re: Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by Atlantian: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
kadas01:
Ironically, this stu.pid tyrese of a guy used "our dear missing chibok girls" to make blood money for himself last year!

When I challenged him, he claimed to have gotten "approval" from the united states embassy in Nigeria to stage a "fund-raising concert" on behalf of "our missing chibok girls"!

At that point, I knew the guy was up to "no good"

Please, do not quote me!
Why didnt you take advantage of the chibok scam yourself ? Do not blame anyone, cos Buhari also made use of the chibok scam to become President. No girl was kidnapped, it was all staged.
Re: Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by kadas01(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:
Why didnt you take advantage of the chibok scam yourself ? Do not blame anyone, cos Buhari also made use of the chibok scam to become President. No girl was kidnapped, it was all staged.
I do not "thrive" on the blood of others! I am very contented with what The LORD has given me!

The fact that you quote my post in order to support a foreigner to "defraud" Nigerians shows that you are not a Nigerian!

If you have any credible info about the "chibok scam" you talking about, visit the nearest police station!

Please, do not quote my post!

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by Atlantian: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
kadas01:
I do not "thrive" on the blood of others! I am very contented with what The LORD has given me!

The fact that you quote my post in order to support a foreigner to "defraud" Nigerians shows that you are not a Nigerian!

If you have any credible info about the "chibok scam" you talking about, visit the nearest police station!

Please, do not quote my post!
Shut up your dirty set up teeth. Look at an idiot saying I shouldnt quote him after quoting me. Silly thing.
Re: Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by kadas01(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:
Shut up your dirty set up teeth. Look at an idiot saying I shouldnt quote him after quoting me. Silly thing.
Woe unto all your generation! You shall never find peace even in your afterlife!

Blind Born bas.tard!!
Re: Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by Atlantian: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
kadas01:
Woe unto all your generation! You shall never find peace even in your afterlife!

Blind Born bas.tard!!
hahahahahahahaaha, see his smelly mouth. Talking as if he knows of any afterlife. Smelling pig. Poverty don finish you already, I dont have to curse you again. You are already cursed by life.hahahahaa
Re: Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by kadas01(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:
hahahahahahahaaha, see his smelly mouth. Talking as if he knows of any afterlife. Smelling pig. Poverty don finish you already, I dont have to curse you again. You are already cursed by life.hahahahaa
You are just a smelling lowlife! So stop crying, you spineless swine! Son of a million lowlife fathers!

You would never find peace anywhere in this life!! Sorrow would never depart from you and all your generation!

Useless coward!! I would personally feed the whole of your generations forever!

Gutter boy! *spits on his soul*
Re: Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by gragraboy: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:
Travel to Maiduguri and go and tell that the parents of those girls.
Re: Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by Atlantian: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
gragraboy:

Travel to Maiduguri and go and tell that the parents of those girls.
There are no parents in the North, but Fathers and Mothers, none of them know anything about parenting. Its not everyone that brings forth a child is qualified to be called parents.
Re: Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by gragraboy: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:
There are no parents in the North, but Fathers and Mothers, none of them know anything about parenting. Its not everyone that brings forth a child is qualified to be called parents.

From the way you are talking it is clear that you have never travelled outside your village where you reside, regardless of the fact that you people managed to get network you are no different from an illiterate. I hope you learn sense now so that one day you will not be categorised as "not qualified to be called a parent".

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Is Calling For Promoters In 9ja by Atlantian: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
gragraboy:

From the way you are talking it is clear that you have never travelled outside your village where you reside, regardless of the fact that you people managed to get network you are no different from an illiterate. I hope you learn sense now so that one day you will not be categorised as "not qualified to be called a parent".
You are stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Orient Universe's / Hostesses Corner / Delsu Talent Hunt 2017 - The Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.