Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE (2193 Views)

Happy Birthday Ishilove! / Attention Rockstation, Ishilove And To Whom It May Concern... / To Rocktation,farano And Ishilove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
You see what nairalanders dont know is that ISHILOVE is the best thing that has happen to nairaland, she is not just a super moderator but a mod to the moderators, she has all the qualities of a leader, if she comes out in the future wanting to contest as the president of NIGERIA, i will be the 1st guy to support her, she is highly intelligent and by far the most intelligent female nairalander, remove ISHILOVE from nairaland then the forum is half dead. "i know some nairalanders will be hating on seeing this thread but hating is allowed. ISHILOVE has contributed to the Rising of this forum. "if i have to choose a wife for seun or lalasticlala, i will choose ISHILOVE. "she is born a leader, she is a gift not only to nairaland but to the world at large, the level of her maturity is awesome and to top it all she is beautiful. cc lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Kunzu(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by benedictnsi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thumbs up

Op must be in love with .......... I no call person name ooo i no dey ready for ban

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Donald3d(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
You see what nairalanders dont know is that ISHILOVE is the best thing that has happen to nairaland, she is not just a super moderator but a mod to the moderators, she has all the qualities of a leader, if she comes out in the future wanting to contest as the president of NIGERIA, i will be the 1st guy to support her, she is highly intelligent and by far the most intelligent female nairalander, remove ISHILOVE from nairaland then the forum is half dead. "i know some nairalanders will be hating on seeing this thread but hating is allowed. ISHILOVE has contributed to the Rising of this forum. "if i have to choose a wife for seun or lalasticlala, i will choose ISHILOVE. "she is born a leader, she is a gift not only to nairaland but to the world at large, the level of her maturity is awesome and to top it all she is beautiful. cc lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy
yeah u are very right,

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op u for tell me say u like to lick shitt na.. U for lick my dog's ass instead of dat of ishilv

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by SimpleVili: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op hope is not what am thinking your planning lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Erukumakanaki: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Total and Absolute Lubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by xpac01(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Why not you rather still choose her as wife?
You're been scared you can't control her.
Mstcheeeeew!!
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by VaselineJelly: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
i don lik ha, she band my petroleumjelly an vaselinecrew angry
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by misspicy(f): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Whats with all this ass lickers sef...lik srxly? Dude had to create a thread for thos shii...smh4u undecided

Well na that same ishilove go giv you 3years ban
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Bullsh1t. I hate Ishilove.
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by hkidola00(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Electronic pus sy licking....fukking c.unt....op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by TheUmmah: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:

This op is just another born fool! Take
your stinking mod love and _fuck off and die! Cursed he goat! See the albino monkeys tura wrecked face! God forbid!

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by sinaj(f): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
benedictnsi:
Thumbs up

Op must be in love with .......... I no call person name ooo i no dey ready for ban

grin

see as u de fear ban like jail
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by VaselineJelly: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mhizdeedy, call me embarassed

am neva givin up angry

Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Antoinne: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
What sort of madness is this? Just when you thought you understood Nigerians enough...
Hero worship/sycophancy is just what these people are good at. undecided
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by doublewisdom: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op has been pvssy whipped.
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by benedictnsi(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:

grin

see as u de fear ban like jail

Lol babe like say na only u no know say nairaland too sweet ..... If dem ban u, u don become NL excomvict
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Antoinne:
What sort of madness is this? Just when you thought you understood Nigerians enough...
Hero worship/sycophancy is just what these people are good at. undecided
SWEERVE
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheUmmah:

This op is just another born fool! Thank your stinking mod love and _fuck off and die! Cursed he goat! See the albino monkeys tura wrecked face! God forbid!
SWEERVE
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Lordave: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
Dicky, how does her ass taste? undecided
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
misspicy:
Whats with all this ass lickers sef...lik srxly?
Dude had to create a thread for thos shii...smh4u undecided

Well na that same ishilove go giv you 3years ban
and who are u?
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Caracta(f): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol...funny.
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by VaselineJelly: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lordave:
Dicky, how does her ass taste? undecided

delicious tongue
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
SimpleVili:
Op hope is not what am thinking your planning lipsrsealed undecided
wha are u thinking?
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Lordave: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
I wonder how you'll feel when she hides this your useless thread bereft of common sense cos she's nowhere near what you're painting her like.
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
I support you on this OP. grin
I wish some people can be celebrated on NL beyond just normal words!
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Which Ishilove? The one I know or another one?

Op, which planet are you from? grin You must be high for you to write all you wrote on your original post.

I would rather celebrate the hen laying eggs at my backyard.
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by slim19(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Who is ishilove undecided
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by SimpleVili: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
wha are u thinking?
what are you planning so i will know if it correlates
Re: Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE by misspicy(f): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
and who are u?
Ask ifaundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG ! This Is What It looks like In a Shopping Mall In China (PHOTOS) / See What Michael Jackson’s Grave Looks Like 13 Years Later (photos) / Creating A Thread For Each Match In Sports Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.