Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men (2483 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by 360ng: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2015
You can actually like two men at the same time and become confused when it's time to make a choice between them. While it may be fun even flattering that they are both competing for your attention, you're bound to feel stressed till you make up your mind.

It doesn't mean you should make hasty decisions, it's okay if you use your instincts. Gloria john [360ng] of 360ng.net list some helpful tips on how to choose between between two men that will make your decision a bit easier:

Consider the positive qualities of each guy: One of the first things you should do when you need to choose between two #men is to consider the positive qualities of each guy. Just think about what you like about them so much. Do they make you laugh? Do they have a good sense of humor? Are they in touch with their emotional side? Are they treating you respectfully?

Consider how each guy make you feel: Even though someone may have a lot of great qualities, if you want to start a #relationship with them, you also need to take into consideration how they make you feel when you are with them. Do they bring out the best in you? Do they make you feel like they are only interested in you? Do they challenge you and make you want to be a better individual? Do they treat you like a lady and make you feel special?

Consider the negative qualities of each guy: Even though you may only see the positive things about someone when you like them, try to think about the negative #things as well, especially if you have to decide who you really want to be with. Do they have a lot of baggage? Are they bossy or manipulative and they always try to get their way? Have they ever lied to you? Do they constantly get in trouble?

Consider how each guy feels about you : If you have to choose between two #men, you should also consider how each of them feels about you. Even if you might be tempted to go with the one who likes you more just because he is a safer choice, try to be fair and find out as much as you can about the feelings they have for you.

Ask your friends for their opinion : If you are in doubt and you don’t know who to choose, you could also ask your trusted friends for their opinion. After all, they are there to offer you a shoulder to lean on and to give you advice when you need it. Don’t ask them who they like better, but who do they think is better for you.

Weigh their similarities and differences : You could make a list for each guy with all the #things you like and don’t like about them. Basically, you could do a pro/con chart for each guy’s strengths and weaknesses. This chart might help you figure out who you really want, so give it a try.

Don't rush it : This is an important decision and important decisions take time, so don’t rush it. As long as you are not committed to any of them, you shouldn’t feel guilty because you are not betraying anyone. On the other hand, try not to drag it on too long. Think about their feelings too but don’t make a hasty decision.

1 Like

Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by gottliebglobal(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Candybob(m): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Ok the double daters cross
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Getting in this kind of situation does nobody any good. It usually gets pretty nasty If one of the guys ain't matured enough to handle the situation when he finds out you've been double dating.
Better you come clean to both of them if you ever get into such situation and that's how you find out who suits you best.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 01, 2015
gottliebglobal:
lipsrsealed
You n*ggah's should make intelligent contributions or swerve for Nairalanders who think before they type.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Candybob:
Ok
You can keep comments like this for the second page. Don't be such a noob.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Er. .

Okay. Seems she is right.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Candybob(m): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

You can keep comments like this for the second page.
Don't be such a noob.

My bad, space booking things! But why do you ladies like multi-dating? Because your been torn between two men means at least one heartbreak is sure to happen.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by christinie(f): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Happening to someone I know right now. Guy A is highly educated, very handsome, tall, dark, loaded, claims to love her but can get angry over trust issues for days and come back later to beg that he can't do without her, he's empty without her, bla bla bla. Guy B is handsome too but not as polished and dashing as guy 'A' and is not a graduate, is into business and is doing well financially but not as good as guy A but he has great potentials as he way-bills goods to parts of Africa and within Nigeria. He completely dots on her. She can get away with murder with him as he loves her so much. In fact he's obsessed with her. He pampers her like never before and is so proud of her. Both of them have proposed. Guy 'A' is in Europe while guy B is in Nig. The girl is well-travelled too. She loves guy 'A' hopelessly but guy 'B' loves her totally. She's trained her heart to get over guy 'A' but she feels deep down her that guy 'B' is not good enough for her. She's so confused right now and won't let my phone rest. Always 'whatsapping' me to advise her on what to do. I am of the opinion that she should forget about those 2 dudes and build a new and more fulfilling relationship. #Never_settle_for_less.

1 Like

Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Mmmmmn.........you are on point Op
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2015
christinie:
Happening to someone I know right now. Guy A is highly educated, very handsome, tall, dark, loaded, claims to love her but can get angry over trust issues for days and come back later to beg that he can't do without her, he's empty without her, bla bla bla. Guy B is handsome too but not as polished and dashing as guy 'A' and is not a graduate, is into business and is doing well financially but not as good as guy A but he has great potentials as he way-bills goods to parts of Africa and within Nigeria. He completely dots on her. She can get away with murder with him as he loves her so much. In fact he's obsessed with her. He pampers her like never before and is so proud of her. Both of them have proposed. Guy 'A' is in Europe while guy B is in Nig. The girl is well-travelled too. She loves guy 'A' hopelessly but guy 'B' loves her totally. She's trained her heart to get over guy 'A' but she feels deep down her that guy 'B' is not good enough for her. She's so confused right now and won't let my phone rest. Always 'whatsapping' me to advise her on what to do. I am of the opinion that she should forget about those 2 dudes and build a new and more fulfilling relationship. #Never_settle_for_less.

What does she need to rich n*ggahs for?
Your friend is just a greedy b*tch.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by MaZterZ(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2015
360ng,can I swim in you later undecided
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by feldido(m): 6:52am On Aug 01, 2015
Why even enter into another rship if you really loved the first?
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by zainabicy: 6:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Mai sister, dis thing no easy as U talk am, when ur heart dey do tinrinrin for 1 person, but ur socio-economic condition dey make d other person admirable...

If u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by natnoble(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2015
these could b easily faked. nice write though
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by christinie(f): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

What does she need to rich n*ggahs for?
Your friend is just a greedy b*tch.
lol you are entitled to your gutter opinion dear.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2015
christinie:
lol you are entitled to your gutter opinion dear.
No doubt you're not any different either. cool

1 Like

Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by christinie(f): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

No doubt you're not any different either.
you hate success? #wizard dictated.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2015
christinie:
you hate success? #wizard dictated.
You call a two faced b*tch success?
What type of dictionary do you b*tches use.

1 Like

Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by christinie(f): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

You call a two faced b*tch success?
What type of dictionary do you b*tches use.
how's she 2-faced when she's never had sex with any of the guys? Are you for real?
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by natnoble(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2015
these could b easily fake. nice write though
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by VaselineJelly: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2015
360ng:
You can actually like two men at the same time and become confused when it's time to make a choice between them. While it may be fun even flattering that they are both competing for your attention, you're bound to feel stressed till you make up your mind.

It doesn't mean you should make hasty decisions, it's okay if you use your instincts. Gloria john [360ng] of 360ng.net list some helpful tips on how to choose between between two men that will make your decision a bit easier:

Consider the positive qualities of each guy: One of the first things you should do when you need to choose between two #men is to consider the positive qualities of each guy. Just think about what you like about them so much. Do they make you laugh? Do they have a good sense of humor? Are they in touch with their emotional side? Are they treating you respectfully?

Consider how each guy make you feel: Even though someone may have a lot of great qualities, if you want to start a #relationship with them, you also need to take into consideration how they make you feel when you are with them. Do they bring out the best in you? Do they make you feel like they are only interested in you? Do they challenge you and make you want to be a better individual? Do they treat you like a lady and make you feel special?

Consider the negative qualities of each guy: Even though you may only see the positive things about someone when you like them, try to think about the negative #things as well, especially if you have to decide who you really want to be with. Do they have a lot of baggage? Are they bossy or manipulative and they always try to get their way? Have they ever lied to you? Do they constantly get in trouble?

Consider how each guy feels about you : If you have to choose between two #men, you should also consider how each of them feels about you. Even if you might be tempted to go with the one who likes you more just because he is a safer choice, try to be fair and find out as much as you can about the feelings they have for you.

Ask your friends for their opinion : If you are in doubt and you don’t know who to choose, you could also ask your trusted friends for their opinion. After all, they are there to offer you a shoulder to lean on and to give you advice when you need it. Don’t ask them who they like better, but who do they think is better for you.

Weigh their similarities and differences : You could make a list for each guy with all the #things you like and don’t like about them. Basically, you could do a pro/con chart for each guy’s strengths and weaknesses. This chart might help you figure out who you really want, so give it a try.

Don't rush it : This is an important decision and important decisions take time, so don’t rush it. As long as you are not committed to any of them, you shouldn’t feel guilty because you are not betraying anyone. On the other hand, try not to drag it on too long. Think about their feelings too but don’t make a hasty decision.

Bae u av a very gud yansh
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by christinie(f): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

She's still a two faced b*tch with or without sex.
And don't you ever talk down on someone else. You call me gutter while you and your peers are nothing but hungry fleecing hoes.

I'll tell you what success is.
Got a ticket to Cuppy takes Africa show today and she also gave me a complementary C.D.
That's what I call success.

You can google that up from your stench ridden shack.
she works with GTB. She's gainfully employed. Take your bitterness elsewhere. Bye.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2015
christinie:
she works with GTB. She's gainfully employed. Take your bitterness elsewhere. Bye.
And what do you do besides getting fvcked for cash?
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by christinie(f): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

And what do you do besides getting fvcked for cash?
you expect me to exchange banters with a low life like you? Everything is not about sex. Sex is for married people and I don't think you are married. I am a gainfully employed Legal Practitioner. Go get a life dear and quit fighting with ladies. I saw your other posts where you were calling ladies names. You must be from a dysfunctional home. Sorry brother, I will pray for you. You shall be healed. Bye.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2015
christinie:
you expect me to exchange banters with a low life like you? Everything is not about sex. Sex is for married people and I don't think you are married. I am a gainfully employed Legal Practitioner. Go get a life dear and quit fighting with ladies. I saw your other posts where you were calling ladies names. You must be from a dysfunctional home. Sorry brother, I will pray for you. You shall be healed. Bye.
Good for you.
Just telling it as it is and that has nothing to do with who I am or where I'm from.
I've got a show to attend and have a lovely day.

Caio!
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Op nice one
Lol but the only thing is ... Sometimes when u even ask your friends they make matters worse .. Cuz some would b hating on the fact two guys dey chase .. So it can b tricky ..
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2015
christinie:
If they have both treated her well
Then she should just take a risk and see how it goes .. Whats d worst that can happen .. And if it doesnt work out at least she know she tried .. Y punish both * shrugs*
Oh yh n money n look aint everything so she should use her head not eye.. N if she works n all dat then that should not be a deciding factor .. smiley
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by christinie(f): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

If they have both treated her well
Then she should just take a risk and see how it goes .. Whats d worst that can happen .. And if it doesnt work out at least she know she tried .. Y punish both * shrugs*
Oh yh n money n look aint everything so she should use her head not eye.. N if she works n all dat then that should not be a deciding factor .. smiley
I think you are right. She's not a gold digger, just that she wants a secured future but only God can determine that anyway.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Just date d 2nd guy u fell in love with cos if u gad truly loved d first one u won't have fallen with d 2nd 1
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2015
christinie:
guy B is the way to go. never overlook potential and he could always enroll in any university for a part time course anytime he wants to. Remember marriage takes off the rose colored glasses, guy A won't be so dashing when he starts getting physical. people DONT change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days / Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! / Wow.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.