Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

This Is What True Love Looks Like - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What True Love Looks Like (3294 Views)

#3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About / This Is What Love Looks Like(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Candybob(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe I LOVE jizz tongue
Just kidding. Sorry.
You are sorry for loving jizz or for saying u love it?
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by LEvuls(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe it's the fact that it looks like it's dripping c*m.
It looks delicious though if you take the mind outta the gutter.
Caught u cheesy
so u ve seen a dripping c*m before grin
Mek Una come see this one oh grin
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Gurgle(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. No, I have not tried blood pudding. I was born & raised in a town called East London here in SA. The town is heavily influenced by the English culture. From the traditional fish & chips to the red buses, so I'm familiar with English food.

Yeah, game meat is popular here but the closest I've come to it was a springbok carpaccio & biltong. It tastes like regular meat but looks darker. And it's harder too.

What odd food have eaten? Tried snails?

Lol you have red buses?? that's great

Ok. im not really a big meat eater but springbok always seemed interesting to me somehow

I have had snails but within soup so I don't really remember tasting it. I don't really eat odd food often, im quite a picky eater. Are you into weird food?
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Gurgle(f): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe I LOVE jizz tongue

Just kidding. Sorry.

Hahaha whats wrong with you lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Candybob:

You are sorry for loving jizz or for saying u love it?

Sorry for bringing nastiness to your thread, hun.
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2015
LEvuls:

Caught u cheesy

so u ve seen a dripping c*m before grin

Mek Una come see this one oh grin

Let's move on lol
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol you have red buses?? that's great

Ok. im not really a big meat eater but springbok always seemed interesting to me somehow

I have had snails but within soup so I don't really remember tasting it. I don't really eat odd food often, im quite a picky eater. Are you into weird food?

Oh wow, that's brave of you! Snails look nasty to me. I tend to sexualise things lol, so you don't wanna know what they remind me of. Trust me. I'm just like you, I'm a picky eater. I won't even drink water at someone's house if the house smells funny or doesn't look spotless. I'm neat freaky & that goes to food.
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Gurgle(f): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh wow, that's brave of you! Snails look nasty to me. I tend to sexualise things lol, so you don't wanna know what they remind me of. Trust me. I'm just like you, I'm a picky eater. I won't even drink water at someone's house if the house smells funny or doesn't look spotless. I'm neat freaky & that goes to food.

Lol seriously. yeah that cheese thing was deep lipsrsealed I always got that feeling with melting cheese but not to that extent

Well

it wasn't really brave, just that my mum put it into the stew and it was my dinner lol. didn't have a choice haha

ah yeah other people's houses can be a nightmare but nothing really terrible has happened to me so far lol lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by LEvuls(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Let's move on lol
needed an explanation to that but since she has moved on ... why can't I cheesy
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol seriously. yeah that cheese thing was deep lipsrsealed I always got that feeling with melting cheese but not to that extent

Well

it wasn't really brave, just that my mum put it into the stew and it was my dinner lol. didn't have a choice haha

ah yeah other people's houses can be a nightmare but nothing really terrible has happened to me so far lol lipsrsealed

lol @ you had no choice. I hope they tasted better than they look though.
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
LEvuls:

needed an explanation to that but since she has moved on ... why can't I cheesy

Good boy wink
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Rhesusmonkey(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

lipsrsealed yeah there is something vaguely sexual about melted cheese don't know if that adds the appeal of pizza
hmm..tel me something I luv 2 hear, my 2 ears are already standing 4 u
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by LEvuls(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Good boy wink
but I am not a boy
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
LEvuls:

but I am not a boy

Ooh, ok my bad.. MAN.
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by LEvuls(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ooh, ok my bad.. MAN.
am not a MAN undecided
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Gurgle(f): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
hmm..tel me something I luv 2 hear, my 2 ears are already standing 4 u

Tell them to sit down! I have finished speaking
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Gurgle(f): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ you had no choice. I hope they tasted better than they look though.

I guess so I ate it grin

you know our soup is full of assorted meats, so most times its just your mother and God who knows what the heck youre eating grin

its different from when they just have snails on a plate, with some salad lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What True Love Looks Like by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

I guess so I ate it grin

you know our soup is full of assorted meats, so most times its just your mother and God who knows what the heck youre eating grin

its different from when they just have snails on a plate, with some salad lipsrsealed

LMFAO @ mom & God's private recipe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Visit My In-law For The First Time / Super Hot Tips To Flirt With A Woman / Nairalanders Shud Free Me. I Am NOT Gay!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.