Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

See The Best Free Php And Wordpress Hosting Company In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See The Best Free Php And Wordpress Hosting Company In Nigeria (942 Views)

Between Blogger And Wordpress / Google:13 Facts You Did Not Know About The Largest Internet Company In The World / How To Send Unlimited Emails With Free Php Mailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Best Free Php And Wordpress Hosting Company In Nigeria by Jasonblitz: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Hello guys, i've been using this free host for some time now before i later upgraded to a premium host.
For you guys that have not made money to buy a hosting plan i will recommend this host for your. Their features include: 20gb disk space, 50gb band width, at least 80% server uptime for free host, auto installer, web mail, free subdomain, and more....
you can compare their services with other website hosting companies.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Africa’s Richest Blogger / How To Create A Blog With Whogohost In 7 Minutes. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.