Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Igala People In Anambra State - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Igala People In Anambra State (64362 Views)

Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) / Names Of Past And Present Attah Igala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by pazienza(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2019
apolonius:
I always find the culture of illogical intellection on Nairaland tiring.

The op has written a fantastic piece on the Igala people living outside Kogi State. He raised issues around identity,language,culture and ignorance of existence. However, some simpletons have reduced the beautiful piece to ownership/settlement debate.

Some posers will highlight the folly of this simplistic reading of the op's perspective by our 'town and village owners' in Anambra.

1. Does settlement deny any people a claim of ownership?Think native Americans/the pilgrims in the US.

2. Even if the Igala people conquered and settled in those communities, does that make them less Anambra rians?

3. We have Igbos in parts of Ibaji and Olamaboro LGAs of Kogi State, even if quite invisible. Are they less Kogites or 'mere settlers' with no ownership claim in those villages were their ancestors lived,built and thrived?

I think Nairaland needs to be more stringent in designing standards for intellectual crossfires. A people must never be demeaned in the name of ownership claims.

@op, thank you for the piece and the maturity that underlie your responses to those rants and empty gravel hits. Agba omaye.

Well, Igala people don't recognize those Igbo speaking enclaves scattered in Kogi state as Igboland. We are constantly told that those Igbos there are customary tenants. So why should Ndiigbo accept That Igalas in Anambra are anything but customary tenants?
There was a thread Bigfrancis21 opened about those Igbo enclaves in Kogi state, and I remember How Igala persons invited Igbo hating peeps from the rest of Nigeria to castigate that thread and drum it into our ears that the Igbos indigenous in Kogi are migrant farmers and settlers, who shouldn't exercise ownership of Lands they have occupied for donkey years now.

https://www.nairaland.com/3443446/igbo-speaking-communities-kogi-state
Why do Nigerian groups expect Igbos to keep standards, they themselves cannot keep?

Surely, Ndiigbo will be stupid to accept this behavior from Nigerians. Two can play this game.

9 Likes

Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
RedboneSmith:

Stop it! Ethnicity and political states do not have to always align. Mcsterling is an Igala man who is from Anambra. He is not from Kogi. There is at least one Igala commissioner in Anambra state from mcsterling's axis, in the person of Bonaventure Enemali. So don't even come with that divisive tactic that Anambra people will never recognise them. They are already recognised. In fact, Anambra people tell me there are some Igala-language programmes on radio in Anambra state; this last bit I will have to confirm though.

well that quite good do you know that am also an igala outside kogi state.....but my ancestry lies in idah and till today we see ourselves more of kogi that any settling state ....i dont even assossiate my self with edo or anambra or delta and enugu (these are the four border states you can find igala speaking) mind you not every one from these state know that igalas are within them .....so much ignorance......

its beter i tie with my fellow origin in idah than claim a settling state .....as for anambra speaing igalas ..you guys bye bye... good luck...

benzene00:
idiot

Common pidgin u cannot speak

better read ok..we are not saying all igbos have igala ancestry but some igalas settlers are found in the border of anambra and enugu and
There are some communities in Enugu ezike that trace their ancestry to Igala though.

ok let me tell you igbos dont have a single one heritage....ok igbos came from different origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
pazienza:

Well, Igala people don't recognize those Igbo speaking enclaves scattered in Kogi state as Igboland. We are constantly told that those Igbos there are customary tenants. So why should Ndiigbo accept That Igalas in Anambra are anything but customary tenants?
There was a thread Bigfrancis21 opened about those Igbo enclaves in Kogi state, and I remember How Igala persons invited Igbo hating peeps from the rest of Nigeria to castigate that thread and drum it into our ears that the Igbos indigenous in Kogi are migrant farmers and settlers, who shouldn't exercise ownership of Lands they have occupied for donkey years now.

https://www.nairaland.com/3443446/igbo-speaking-communities-kogi-state
Why do Nigerian groups expect Igbos to keep standards, they themselves cannot keep?

Surely, Ndiigbo will be stupid to accept this behavior from Nigerians. Two can play this game.

3. We have Igbos in parts of Ibaji and Olamaboro LGAs of Kogi State, even if quite invisible. Are they less Kogites or 'mere settlers' with no ownership claim in those villages were their ancestors lived,built and thrived?

please and please no igbo is indeginous to ibaji and olamaboro....abeg ..ooo these are ibanj igala speaking people it was the civil war that made people from igbo land to mix with igalas and inter marry also..as time goes...many settles there for trade and farming....ok

but we all know ancestrally odeke ibaji folks have the same ancestral father with aguleri.....but thats a myth....or story we were told..
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by pazienza(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2019
Revolva:

please and please no igbo is indeginous to ibaji and olamaboro....abeg ..ooo these are ibanj igala speaking people it was the civil war that made people from igbo land to mix with igalas and inter marry also..as time goes...many settles there for trade and farming....ok

but we all know ancestrally odeke ibaji folks have the same ancestral father with aguleri.....but thats a myth....or story we were told..

Well.
In the same token, there are no Igalas in Anambra and Enugu.
Those Igalas there are invaders who were curtailed by the indigenous Igbo owners of the land they currently occupy.
Any moment they are tired of staying there, they could migrate back peacefully to Idah or any part of Igalaland they came from.
Hope this is fair enough for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2019
pazienza:

Well.
In the same token, there are no Igalas in Anambra and Enugu.
Those Igalas there are invaders who were curtailed by the indigenous Igbo owners of the land they currently occupy.
Any moment they are tired of staying there, they could migrate back peacefully to Idah or any part of Igalaland they came from.
Hope this is fair enough for you.

hahaha as for that its is true ...again please no matter how igbos stay in a particular place for long they cant claim indegine in that place ok....no igbo man will agree to be from kogi.....never.....show me any one..even my late uncle married an igbo woman...who have stayed in igala land for long...she is originally from imo....she even speaks igala..to the core....so wat do you mean?..........but as far as i know....the igalas there are now claiming indigene and the anambra state govt welcome them for the fact and carry them along a bit like broadcasting in igala language on their radio

bros you cant chase them back ..unless if they decide to go back to kogi state...... many have been igbonized and many have assimilate to become igbo with igala origin

again there are some part of enugu and anambra who share igala ancestry .....so let me tell you an average igala man is a brother to an anambra man...from time immemorial..when there was no administrative border ok....

its just politricks that have been deceiving all of us making us to hate ourselves.....
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by runbeni(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
all I know is that the Igbo strongly originated from the igala. Jewish and edoid origins could be considered.
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Probz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Revolva:

hahaha as for that its is true ...again please no matter how igbos stay in a particular place for long they cant claim indegine in that place ok....no igbo man will agree to be from kogi.....never.....show me any one..even my late uncle married an igbo woman...who have stayed in igala land for long...she is originally from imo....she even speaks igala..to the core....so wat do you mean?..........but as far as i know....the igalas there are now claiming indigene and the anambra state govt welcome them for the fact and carry them along a bit like broadcasting in igala language on their radio

bros you cant chase them back ..unless if they decide to go back to kogi state...... many have been igbonized and many have assimilate to become igbo with igala origin

again there are some part of enugu and anambra who share igala ancestry .....so let me tell you an average igala man is a brother to an anambra man...from time immemorial..when there was no administrative border ok....

its just politricks that have been deceiving all of us making us to hate ourselves.....

Your English teacher shouldn’t teach children again.

1 Like

Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2019
Probz:

Your English teacher shouldn’t teach children again.

Well you can say anything you like.....if you cant assimilate a simple vernacular english which is our local dialect then shame on you

English man

2 Likes

Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Probz(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2019
Revolva:

Well you can say anything you like.....if you cant assimilate a simple vernacular english which is our local dialect then shame on you

English man

Nwayo.

1 Like

Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 05, 2019
Revolva:

well that quite good do you know that am also an igala outside kogi state.....but my ancestry lies in idah and till today we see ourselves more of kogi that any settling state ....i dont even assossiate my self with edo or anambra or delta and enugu (these are the four border states you can find igala speaking) mind you not every one from these state know that igalas are within them .....so much ignorance......

its beter i tie with my fellow origin in idah than claim a settling state .....as for anambra speaing igalas ..you guys bye bye... good luck...

[s]better read ok..we are not saying all igbos have igala ancestry but some igalas settlers are found in the border of anambra and enugu and
There are some communities in Enugu ezike that trace their ancestry to Igala though.

ok let me tell you igbos dont have a single one heritage....ok igbos came from different origin[/s]

Trash.
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 05, 2019
Revolva:

[s]again there are some part of enugu and anambra who share igala ancestry .....so let me tell you an average igala man is a brother to an anambra man...from time immemorial..when there was no administrative border ok....

its just politricks that have been deceiving all of us making us to hate ourselves.....[/s]
I don't like hearing this...

Is always a conflict.
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't like hearing this...

Is always a conflict.

Shows you are a bigot

When history says an average igala man ancestry have the same father with aguleri

Go and hang your self ok

Agulu first wife found aguleri and other igbo town while the second wife oboli gave birth to the founder of igala

I have a senior Bros a neighbor from aguleri

He told me this story before I even know it and went to research my self and I saw it was truth

He even said before the creation of border of states that is colonial times igalas and igbos lived in peace that is why he took me as a friend and a brother rather than someone from ikwere or Delta igbo

He told me even when aguleri and umuleri communal clash there were many igbos that fled to igala land and neighboring states

No wonder when I was a kid I went to village I saw so many igbos living in my village . From.ibaji down to illushi doing business and farming

So pls listen to us ok and stop bigotry

Igala and igbos have closeness everybody around that region knows it

Google Ebu in Delta state it's an igala speaking toen in mist of Delta igbos

Ette in Enugu speaks igala idoma igbo

Illushi in Edo is igala speaking

Nzam in Anambra is igala speaking

Go and read more
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/500-years-of-igalas-in-enugu.html
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 05, 2019
Revolva:

[s]Shows you are a bigot

When history says an average igala man ancestry have the same father with aguleri

Go and hang your self ok

Agulu first wife found aguleri and other igbo town while the second wife oboli gave birth to the founder of igala[/s]

Stop this trashed history.

Write a history that igbo won't enter inside it...

Stop causing conflict with all these claims or sterotyped history.

Igbo bu igbo....nothingelse.
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Stop this trashed history.

Write a history that igbo won't enter inside it...

Stop causing conflict with all these claims or sterotyped history.

Igbo bu igbo....nothingelse.

Go and read more and be ashamed of bigotry

Hahahaha even the people there knows their origin
So in ur mind all Igbos come from the ssme ancestry
Na lie
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 05, 2019
Revolva:

Go and read more and be ashamed of bigotry

Hahahaha even the people there knows their origin
So in ur mind all Igbos come from the ssme ancestry
Na lie

Na u go tell igbos where they come from with ur stereotyped history...
I won't believe such trash.

Leave igbos from it,we will flow....

Stop rumping igbo into these ur history

U creating conflict with that.
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 05, 2019
Revolva:

Shows you are a bigot

Go and hang your self ok

Agulu first wife found aguleri and other igbo town while the second wife oboli gave birth to the founder of igala

I have a senior Bros a neighbor from aguleri

He told me this story before I even know it and went to research my self and I saw it was truth

He even said before the creation of border of states that is colonial times igalas and igbos lived in peace that is why he took me as a friend and a brother rather than someone from ikwere or Delta igbo

He told me even when aguleri and umuleri communal clash there were many igbos that fled to igala land and neighboring states

No wonder when I was a kid I went to village I saw so many igbos living in my village . From.ibaji down to illushi doing business and farming

So pls listen to us ok and stop bigotry

Igala and igbos have closeness everybody around that region knows it

Google Ebu in Delta state it's an igala speaking toen in mist of Delta igbos

Ette in Enugu speaks igala idoma igbo

Illushi in Edo is igala speaking

Nzam in Anambra is igala speaking

Go and read more

I have seen u derived so much troubles conflicting history, is not good for your health.

Continue bringing up fictitious history......

Give me a solid research to back these things u saying instead of creating tension with all these histories....
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Na u go tell igbos where they come from with ur stereotyped history...
I won't believe such trash.

Leave igbos from it,we will flow....

Stop rumping igbo into these ur history

U creating conflict with that.

Oga you are a daft person

I said not all Igbos only the northern Igbos have relationship with igalas

Again bear in mind igbos are not of all the same ancestry ok if you think that you are a big illiterate

Igbos don't have the same ancestry

Can't you read are youo better than people from those places who know their history

What is wrong with you ...we all humans have ancestry we came from somewhere and you are here saying I cooked up those fact shame on you

You don't even know anywhere in Nigeria you are just sitting on your laptop typing on a faceless forum just because you have access to the internet

Oya come out let take a research to nsukka and idah and aguleri and see if you won't see the traces there

The problem with you bigots is you see nobody as your brother who cares if Biafra happens I don't give a Bleep

Am not after Biafra am after unity of all

Even kanu your hero have to cut part of idoma and igala land as part of Biafra because he have consulted the Aguleri people the custodians of eri and they k ow that igalas idomas are half brothers to Igbos

Go and die Mr man shame on you

2 Likes

Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2019
Revolva:

Oga you are a daft person

I said not all Igbos only the northern Igbos have relationship with igalas

Again bear in mind igbos are not of all the same ancestry ok if you think that you are a big illiterate

Igbos don't have the same ancestry

Can't you read are youo better than people from those places who know their history

What is wrong with you ...we all humans have ancestry we came from somewhere and you are here saying I cooked up those fact shame on you

You don't even know anywhere in Nigeria you are just sitting on your laptop typing on a faceless forum just because you have access to the internet

Oya come out let take a research to nsukka and idah and aguleri and see if you won't see the traces there

The problem with you bigots is you see nobody as your brother who cares if Biafra happens I don't give a Bleep

Am not after Biafra am after unity of all

Even kanu your hero have to cut part of idoma and igala land as part of Biafra because he have consulted the Aguleri people the custodians of eri and they k ow that igalas idomas are half brothers to Igbos

Go and die Mr man shame on you

Biafra will come and all these. Issues will be settled but we won't cede igboland to any group.....

U taking it over serious, where am just stating a fact.

Simply u just trying to rump hausa state and igbo state together (kogi and anambra) and yoruba state( edo state) into this warped history.

Who will believe such history and allow it see the light of the day.......

History must be based on clarity devoid of Nigerian settings.

As it stands today there should be reservations to ur history......

I repeat kogi is hausa/yoruba/fulani state and have been ruled by such,bringing such history like urs is not good for modern society.

Edo state is viewed as a yoruba state....so u can understand my point of view.
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Biafra will come and all these. Issues will be settled but we won't cede igboland to any group.....

U taking it over serious, where am just stating a fact.

Simply u just trying to rump hausa state and igbo state together (kogi and anambra) and yoruba state( edo state) into this warped history.

Who will believe such history and allow it see the light of the day.......

History must be based on clarity devoid of Nigerian settings.

As it stands today there should be reservations to ur history......

I repeat kogi is hausa/yoruba/fulani state and have been ruled by such,bringing such history like urs is not good for modern society.

Edo state is viewed as a yoruba state....so u can understand my point of view.

Hahhaa who ever told you Kogi is Hausa state hahaha shame on you

Go to Kogi and say that na where have you seen hausas as indigenous to Kogi

Illiterate like you

So now you telling us that igalas and ebiras are hausas

That means Ibibio Efik are igbos na

Your problem is you are lost in politics of colonialism

Bros my advise no go call any igala man or any idoma man or even tiv man or Nupe man as Hausa dem go sleep ur mouth

You don't even know what Hausa is self you tend to see everyone in North Central as Hausa shame on your brain

Remember before all this zoning and states in d ancient times notin like Anambra state or Enugu or Kogi

We were all one co habiting

Lemme tell you nobody is interested in Biafra even the igala and idoma which kanu tend to force with I am not sure will happen ok even many part of Igbos won't allow such to happen

Dreamer
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 05, 2019
Revolva:

[s]Hahhaa who ever told you Kogi is Hausa state hahaha shame on you

Illiterate like you

Bros my advise no go call any igala man or any idoma man or even tiv man or Nupe man as Hausa dem go sleep ur mouth

You don't even know what Hausa is self you tend to see everyone in North Central as Hausa shame on your brain

Remember before all this zoning and states in d ancient times notin like Anambra state or Enugu or Kogi

Lemme tell you nobody is interested in Biafra even the igala and idoma which kanu tend to force with I am not sure will happen ok even many part of Igbos won't allow such to happen

Dreamer[/s]

Continue beating about the bush.

My fact is simple,make ur history clear without bringing igbos into it....such history won't see light of the day......

Such history u propagating is only aimed. At bringing conflict to igboland and won't hold....

We found ourselves inn Nigeria but don't turn history upside down to suit.

As far as they are found in anambra, they are only and only member of us....

Others outside anambra should know where they belong and look for ur brothers over that side but not in igboland.

Look inside edo state and kogi and see ur brothers there and enjoy peace.

I have deflated all these before and I will never agree,those igalas I have knows me very well as we have nothing in common.

We will never agree to such history.
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 05, 2019
Revolva:

Hahhaa who ever told you Kogi is Hausa state hahaha shame on you

Illiterate like you

Dreamer

And today, is existing @bolded, let's know our boundaries and mind our business.

Kogi relationship should be more of north and north....alone...nothing else.

Before we invite boko haram to east.
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Continue beating about the bush.

My fact is simple,make ur history clear without bringing igbos into it....such history won't see light of the day......

Such history u propagating is only aimed. At bringing conflict to igboland and won't hold....

We found ourselves inn Nigeria but don't turn history upside down to suit.

As far as they are found in anambra, they are only and only member of us....

Others outside anambra should know where they belong and look for ur brothers over that side but not in igboland.

Look inside edo state and kogi and see ur brothers there and enjoy peace.

I have deflated all these before and I will never agree,those igalas I have knows me very well as we have nothing in common.

We will never agree to such history.

You and those igala that don't agree are bigots people

________

OCHO (IGALA HUNTING) FESTIVAL, 2019
In the picture, from right: Onu from Idah, Agaba Idu XVII of Abi town, Enugu state, Igwe of Nsukka, Enugu state, at the Ocho festival in Idah yesterday.
Abbi, like Nsukka is an indigenous Igala town in Enugu state. Did you remember the Abbi and Owa-Abbi indigenous Igala communities in Delta ...They were from Abbi in Enugu state. Agaba Idu of Abbi, Enugu,

One mr ayegba a historian posted this live and direct

This happened yesterday and I got the report from someone who knows better than you bigots

We are preaching ones with our ancestry you are here am sure self you are not even a better igbo man

You don't know anything about igbos historical facts all that is sunk in your brain is biafra

Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 05, 2019
Revolva:

________

In the picture, from right: Onu from Idah, Agaba Idu XVII of Abi town, Enugu state, Igwe of Nsukka, Enugu state, at the Ocho festival in Idah yesterday.
Abbi, like Nsukka is an indigenous Igala town in Enugu state. Did you remember the Abbi and Owa-Abbi indigenous Igala communities in Delta ...They were from Abbi in Enugu state. Agaba Idu of Abbi, Enugu,

This happened yesterday and I got the report from someone who knows better than you bigots

We are preaching ones with our ancestry you are here am sure self you are not even a better igbo man

You don't know anything about igbos historical facts all that is sunk in your brain is biafra

Why won't biafra sunk into my head, let biafra also sunk into ur head.
Until then will I agree we Are one.....
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Why won't biafra sunk into my head, let biafra also sunk into ur head.
Until then will I agree we Are one.....

Biafra if e like make e come if e like make e no happen

Not my business

If it happens and igala goes wit Biafra good luck

Learn to be tolerant
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by RedboneSmith(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2019
Revolva:

________

The way we tell history in this part of the world is very worrisome. Nsukka is not an indigenous Igala town. There is nothing like that in Nsukka oral traditions. That is the fabrication of overzealous megalomaniac armchair historians. At some point in history, Nsukka fell within the sphere of influence of the Igala kingdom, but before that it was and had always been an indigenous Igbo community.

4 Likes

Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2019
RedboneSmith:

The way we tell history in this part of the world is very worrisome. Nsukka is not an indigenous Igala town. There is nothing like that in Nsukka oral traditions. That is the fabrication of overzealous megalomaniac armchair historians. At some point in history, Nsukka fell within the sphere of influence of the Igala kingdom, but before that it was and had always been an indigenous Igbo community.

What do you mean nobody said nsukka is not igbo they are telling you that nsukka have ancestry with igala you are here arguing are you an elder that reside there

So why is it possible that each time a chief is planted in nsukka the attah of igala have to ordain it

Nsukka are igalas who have been assimilated to become igbos ok not all part of nsukka but the central nsukka

Pls read and hear form the horses mouf

Abi do you know more than the elders of the town

I use to tell you igbos all Igbos are not of the same.origin

Northern Igbos share ancestry with igalas and the truth is written in the walls then who are you

Am not saying all Igbos I said northern igbos
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:03am On May 06, 2019
Revolva:

What do you mean nobody said nsukka is not igbo they are telling you that nsukka have ancestry with igala you are here arguing are you an elder that reside there

So why is it possible that each time a chief is planted in nsukka the attah of igala have to ordain it

Nsukka are igalas who have been assimilated to become igbos ok not all part of nsukka but the central nsukka

Pls read and hear form the horses mouf

Abi do you know more than the elders of the town

I use to tell you igbos all Igbos are not of the same.origin

Northern Igbos share ancestry with igalas and the truth is written in the walls then who are you

Am not saying all Igbos I said northern igbos

This mission u embarking on will fail.

What is ur problem.
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:06am On May 06, 2019
Revolva:

Biafra if e like make e come if e like make e no happen

Not my business

If it happens and igala goes wit Biafra good luck

Learn to be tolerant

I can't be tolerant of any group trying to balkanise igboland into pieces with fairly tales called history.

If you want peace key into biafran agenda, but if u continue to do otherwise or feel adamant orr try to annex igboland in anyway, then stay away and clear from igboland and igbo issues.....

Key into better movement.
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 7:13am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I can't be tolerant of any group trying to balkanise igboland into pieces with fairly tales called history.

If you want peace key into biafran agenda, but if u continue to do otherwise or feel adamant orr try to annex igboland in anyway, then stay away and clear from igboland and igbo issues.....

Key into better movement.

Imagine who is balkanising igbo this man you really have a sure mental illness

Get lost

Bigot

2 Likes

Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:30am On May 06, 2019
Revolva:

Imagine who is balkanising igbo this man you really have a sure mental illness

Get lost

Bigot

call me bigot till tomorrow u won't succeed in ur quest to confuse unsuspecting audience.
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Revolva(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

call me bigot till tomorrow u won't succeed in ur quest to confuse unsuspecting audience.

Shame on you am not confusing anybody

It is already written on the walls

Historian knows it

Just now a young guy who is very brilliant from Enugu ezike just revealed some tin to me

I was surprised at his age he even know the deep history of nsukka where he is from and he nows stays in nkpor Anambra state

He reveled to me that an elderly man told him the stories of how the igala captured nkpor and till date the traces are there
There is a road called Attah road and the house where the attah warrior lived before he died

These are history that can't be wiped out

They are only telling you how igalas influenced part of northern igbo land simple but politic no let you see road

Why ia it till date Anambra state broadcasting do broadcast news in igala after English and igbo languages

Look you are loosing am winning you know noting

You no remember say in the old times notin like Anambra Enugu Kogi Benue

Everybody was just wandering and living fine

Bros I respect the little igbo boy that just told me this tha. You

S H A M E
Re: The Igala People In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:50am On May 06, 2019
Revolva:

Shame on you am not confusing anybody

It is already written on the walls

Historian knows it

Just now a young guy who is very brilliant from Enugu ezike just revealed some tin to me

[s]I was surprised at his age he even know the deep history of nsukka where he is from and he nows stays in nkpor Anambra state

He reveled to me that an elderly man told him the stories of how the igala captured nkpor and till date the traces are there
There is a road called Attah road and the house where the attah warrior lived before he died[/s]

These are history that can't be wiped out

They are only telling you how igalas influenced part of northern igbo land simple but politic no let you see road

Why ia it till date Anambra state broadcasting do broadcast news in igala after English and igbo languages

Look you are loosing am winning you know noting

You no remember say in the old times notin like Anambra Enugu Kogi Benue

Everybody was just wandering and living fine

Bros I respect the little igbo boy that just told me this tha. You

S H A M E

Just listen to yourself

He is from nsukka in enugu state but now telling u history of nkpor in anambra....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ur plan to annex igboland won't sell but since I see u not even bend on giving up even tomorrow let mee end it with that little ezike boy.

He said igala influenced nsukka in enugu state that's why they cohabit, no problem.

Igala and enugu state have something in common.........alright no problem just keep it that way.......

Any further stretch of history won't be tolerated or see light of th day.

But. Infact who are u working for?

I guess u working seriously for the northern oligarchy ( hausa fulani caliphate)

They have paid you and u are on a serious mission to igboland as usual....but u will fail.

Tell Ur northern masters, that it won't work.......

We are not yahya bello or oshiomole that worships the caliphate.

Is high time u stop because u won't succeed....tell that to the hausa fulani, u working for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks / Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.