Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads (2752 Views)

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Why IPOB Are Celebrating Donald Trump's Win / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
I have always maintained that Nnamdi kanu is a confused con artist that is on a fairy tale run.

he started his organization as a cheap scam scheme, But when he realized How vulnerable we igbos are with the biafra subject, he decided to expand his scope like every smart scammer.....

The sad truth is, he doesn't know the gravity of what he is playing with all in the name of some cheap dollars, power and fame.

what happened in Aba yesterday must be condemned in the strongest terms.
Be that as it may, we must take it from the right angle. Everyone knows the Nigerian police and military and How they are with guns. Accidental discharge and Nigerian police are like bread and beans. They have killed innocent Nigerians from many tribes through this means. The igbos are not solely targeted. Besides it wasn't even the police that shot the man, it was NDLEA.

By taking up arms and confronting instituted forces in ABA, as commanded by Nnamdi kanu, Nnamdi kanu is gradually branding his organization a terrorist group.

Since after the jamming brouhaha, the world has being watching Radio Biafra with keen interest, trying to place and define the struggle.

By taking up arms, it is now evident to the entire world that IPOB is a terrorist organization and no Nation ever would take them serious, even when they cry of genocide.

Nnamdi kanu should stop this madness now and call his boys to order before it becomes too late.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by kosovo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
I do not think this union should be by force.. It is not too late for Nigeria to divide without bloodshed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
kosovo:
I do not think this union should be by force.. It is not too late for Nigeria to divide without bloodshed

it's not by force. Give us compelling reasons Why we should divide and not some cheap propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Rose2014: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

it's not by force. Give us compelling reasons Why we should divide and not some cheap propaganda.

Here is one:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Here is one:
TA orji sacked non abians working in abia state.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Flyoruboy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Here is one:

Wasn't that in response to some Igbos provocative statements about Lagos being a "no man's land"? Imagine a Yoruba man saying that about Anambra or Enugu -- Aba boys for dey riot by now. Make your case for Biafra without scapegoating yorubas. Thanx.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Rose2014: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Wasn't that in response to some Igbos provocative statements about Lagos being a "no man's land"? Imagine a Yoruba man saying that about Anambra or Enugu -- Aba boys for dey riot by now. Make your case for Biafra without scapegoating yorubas. Thanx.

Ok. Here is another one:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flyoruboy:

you dey mind am. Even inside igboland, there is still discrimination between natives and non natives.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Here is another one:
nnamdi kanu has said worse.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Rose2014: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

you dey mind am. Even inside igboland, there is still discrimination between natives and non natives.
Even among siblings, there could still be discrimination so what's your point?

However a sibling is less likely to kill the other over quarrels. Same cannot be said about the hatred n jealousy Yorubas and Hausas have for Igbos in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Even among siblings, there could still be discrimination so what's your point?

However a sibling is less likely to kill the other over quarrels. Same cannot be said about the hatred n jealousy Yorubas and Hausas have for Igbos in Nigeria

How many igbos have being killed by yorubas.... Please do tell.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
We owe no one explanations on why we must leave this zoo. By the time we start the real business, even buharam will be running. Radio biafra is a good case study of how much we got and how unstopable we are. We are registered in over 88 countries in the world with an embassey in spain and a church in sweden. If nnmadi kanu is a scammer, we love his version of scamming, its not your business. Ehen lest i forget, join me in listening to worlds most popular radio on tunein CHK 102.1 fm (which NBC couldnt jam) RADIO BIAFRA

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Rose2014: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

Of course he has to react.
The marginalization of Igbos in Nigeria is getting out of control.
Nnamdi Kanu is only reacting to the ill treatment of Igbos

If radio Biafra had this kind of popularity few years ago, there're so many Igbos that will still be alive today. Information is power

But #Godwin#

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Rose2014: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

How many igbos have being killed by yorubas.... Please do tell.

Dr Ariyo just called for the massacre of Igbos few months ago and Yorubas like you hailed him
Oba Akiolu threatened them with lagoon, you lots still hailed him
I just need u to shut your mouth on Biafra matter pls

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by vanunu: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

People will always have diff opinion, the most democratic way of solving this kind of issue, is for the govt to organize a referendum so that the igbos will choose whether to stay in Nigeria or not.
Countries like canada, Ethiopia, indonesia, sudan and Britain has done that in the past i wonder why Nigeria don't want to do same.

It is very wrong to force people people to belong in a country where they are not wanted. Since1970, no igbo man has been made minister of works in nigeria, it is a big shame .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Flyoruboy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Here is another one:

Come, am sorry but you are confusing me. So are you implying that you all are hinging your Biafra agitation on some inflammatory statements against igbos by Yorubas? ? Like igbos don't call Yorubas names or even threaten us bodily harm. Here I was thinking it was because GEJ lost or igbo marginalization by the FG, amongst other more serious grievances. Wow, you learn something new everyday. How petty.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by KinkyAngela(f): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chukwu abiama okike fire any ibo man that does not want to go back to iboland.
You are all going back to Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Of course he has to react.
The marginalization of Igbos in Nigeria is getting out of control.
Nnamdi Kanu is only reacting to the ill treatment of Igbos

If radio Biafra had this kind of popularity few years ago, there're so many Igbos that will still be alive today. Information is power

But #Godwin#

you respect nnamdi kanu when he abuses other tribes because according to you, he is reacting....... But the same you condemn this doctor for reacting too? hypocrite. Kpoo ihe ojoo ihe ojoo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Dr Ariyo just called for the massacre of Igbos few months ago and Yorubas like you hailed him
Oba Akiolu threatened them with lagoon, you lots still hailed him
I just need to shut your mouth on Biafra matter pls

you still have not answered my question.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Rose2014: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Come, am sorry but you are confusing me. So are you implying that you all are hinging your Biafra agitation on some inflammatory statements against igbos by Yorubas? ? Like ignos don't call us names. I was thinking it was because GEJ lost or igbo marginalization by the FG, amongst other more serious grievances. Wow, you learn something new everyday. How petty.

And then your president threatened same Biafrans with marginalization in an international interview recently. If it were in a sane country, he would've resigned for making such an utterance but then, in a zoo, anything goes.
You guys even hailed him as usual
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by truefact: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

Don't you think your friend or brother has the right to separate from you?

Must there be a reason to live together or live apart?

Don't you think it is choice either to live together or live apart?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Rose2014: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

you respect nnamdi kanu when he abuses other tribes because according to you, he is reacting....... But the same you condemn this doctor for reacting too? hypocrite. Kpoo ihe ojoo ihe ojoo.

There's no hypocrisy here. Nnamdi Kanu doesn't want to share same country with you. But on the other hand, dr Ariyo n other Yorubas like you are calling for genocide on Igbos yet they're the first to discourage Biafra

How else do u define confusion?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by EasternLion: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Death to zoo and different forms of Shachris.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
truefact:

Don't you think your friend or brother has the right to separate from you?

Must there be a reason to live together or live apart?

Don't you think it is choice either to live together or live apart?

not when it's not for the general good. my brother cannot just make the decision for the whole family.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

There's no hypocrisy here. Nnamdi Kanu doesn't want to share same country with you. But on the other hand, dr Ariyo n other Yorubas like you are calling for genocide on Igbos yet they're the first to discourage Biafra

How else do u define confusion?

dude for the last time I'm not yourba.

it's not all igbos that support biafra. So what gives nnamdi the impetus to make the decision on our behalf?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Flyoruboy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

And then your president threatened same Biafrans with marginalization in an international interview recently. If it were in a sane country, he would've resigned for making such an utterance but then, in a zoo, anything goes.
You guys even hailed him as usual

Rose, am sorry but please get serious. Are Igbos the only group being "marginalized" by this administration? Besides, why not wait till Buhari completes his appointments. These are petty and childish reasons to base your agitation upon, considering the juicy positions igbos held in the last administration. I support Biafra agitation, but please there are way more cogent and serious grounds and arguments for its pursuits than those.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
EasternLion:
Death to zoo and different forms of Shachris.

what more can I say, you are a deranged animal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Rose2014: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Rose, am sorry but please get serious. Are Igbos the only group being "marginalized" by this administration? Besides, why not wait till Buhari completes his appointments. These are petty and childish reasons to base your agitation upon, considering the juicy positions igbos held in the last administration. I support Biafra agitation, but please there are way more cogent and serious grounds and arguments for its pursuits than those.

Out of the abundance of his heart, Buhari's mouth has spoken

Btw You're the only one here that keeps mentioning appointments by Buhari. I don't remember saying anything about that.

Buhari was asked how he's going to run an all inclusive govt and he said with his own mouth that it's fair for him to marginalize Biafrans

Do U know how difficult it is to show your hatred for a particular region as a president.
For him not to be able to hide it in a place like America goes to show how much that hatred has eaten deep into his bone marrows

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by EasternLion: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

what more can I say, you are a deranged animal.

Thank you, hypocritical impostor.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Flyoruboy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Out of the abundance of his heart, Buhari's mouth has spoken

Btw You're the only one here that keeps mentioning appointments by Buhari. I don't remember saying anything about that.

Buhari was asked how he's going to run an all inclusive govt and he said with his own mouth that it's fair for him to marginalize Biafrans

Do U know how difficult it is to show your hatred for a particular region as a president.
For him not to be able to hide it in a place like America, it shows how much that hatred has eaten deep into his bone marrows

Ok. I think saying Buhari hates Ndigbo is an extreme exaggeration of his perceived impression about them. He did try to court Ohaneze prior to the elections but was rebuffed by your elders. Besides, it seems some igbos would rather take his 5% statement out of context to fit their victimization narrative. Anyway, good luck to you all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Rose2014: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Ok. I think saying Buhari hates Ndigbo is an extreme exaggeration of his perceived impression about them. He did try to court Ohaneze prior to the elections but was rebuffed by your elders. Besides, it seems some igbos would rather take his 5% statement out of context to fit their victimization narrative. Anyway, good luck to you all.

Thanks a lot on the bolded.
have a nice day
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Earthwide: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
(They say this guy is a damn good fraudster).

In response to this comment above, I decided to outline how Nnamdi Kanu, the "Director", is Nigeria's biggest headache.

Any fraudster that can make an Indigenous established Radio more listened to than BBC radio service is a good one.
In fact any fraduster capable of making Buhari give a press statement to counter him is one sharp one.

Any scammer that forced Nigerians to start debating our history, is one helluva conman.

Any fraudster capable of making Biafra trend worldwide on Twitter, knows his game well enough.

Any Fraudster heading Indigenous People Of Biafra, recognized in 91 countries by respective govts of these 91 countries, is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can appeal to Igbo business men to leave their business and stand under the sun, after which they marched a whole city, is one of a kind.

Any fraudster that says something, and does it, he is bad.

Any scammer than can unite Biafrans under I.P.OB and make them attend weekly gatherings, to deliberate on the issues of Biafra is tough.

Any fraudster, that received national attention, and have outwitted the FG with propaganda is the biggest con-man, infact his case don pass section 419.

Any scammer capable of calling Buhari - Terrorist and Paedophile and still challenge him to sue him if he is lying is a gangster scammer.

Any Fraudster that has organized Biafrans in U.S.A to embarrass Buhari at White House, is the baddest.

Any fraudster that can make FG withdraw their statements on bombing of Calabar, after FG boasted of it, is a fraudster that has never been known to man.

Any fraudster that appealed to his people to shut down their market and protest in all Igbo land is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can make SE governors fear him or even challenge his power over people deserves death by hanging.

A fraudster that is more influential to his people that a whole president, is nothing short of a craze man.

For this fraudster to make millions of Biafrans in Biafraland and other millions in diaspora to speak with one voice is greatest known to man.
This fraudster says, I.P.O.B's agenda is to restore Biafra, but that his own personal agenda is obliterate Nigeria off world map, I think he needs u to pay, he needs to collect his drop. He needs u to send him westie in short.

The fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is Nigeria's biggest headache now, for a whole FG to acquire Satlink for $22m just to remove Radio Biafra satellite of air is in fear of this fraudster, don't you think so?

This fraudster is holding Nigeria by jugular, and as he has awakened the spirit in true hard core Biafrans, if he scams us, we will gladly accept.

Nnamdi Kanu's led Indigenous People Of Biafra which owns and funds RADIO BIAFRA, is Nigeria's biggest nightmare now, at least Every TV station is talking about him in the zoo, Sahara Reporters had to hold an Interview because of the nuisance this fraudster have been to the enemies of Biafra.

Long live Biafra's greatest fraudster ever liveth.
Long live Nnamdi Kanu.

He is making Nigerians and the wider diaspora community discuss BIAFRA, thats has been his first agenda, he has achieved it, he says he will make Nigeria worth nothing before other countries, he is achieving that as we speak, if not, FG wouldn't bother trying to Open Information Centers abroad.

You needed an unbiased opposition, fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is one.
Now deal with it.

What I have learnt is that if people can't beat u, they start trying to call u names and curse u.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Floors APC In Taraba Supplementary Elections. / Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash / Breaking News:Justice Nyako Discharges Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB Members Of All Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.