Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review (4741 Views)

Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by samsard(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2015
debeo:

How many Nigerians use all the things you outlined above? Less than 1%, why should i pay so much for something i will never ever use?

Xiaomi and Meizu have flagship phones with killers cpu and speed yet, their price is significantly lower than Apple, Samsung etc

Xiaomi has the Chinese govt backing it up, while Meizu uses cheaper parts. But like you said, how many Nigerians use those things.
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by jworos(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2015
samsard:
Xiaomi has the Chinese govt backing it up, while Meizu uses cheaper parts. But like you said, how many Nigerians use those things.
Guy y d thing dey pain u?? Bros pls continue with d review.
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by debeo: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
samsard:

Meizu has Alibaba backing as Alibaba has bought into Meizu, am sure you know how strong Alibaba is, financially and otherwise

The only difference btw Xiaomi and Meizu is CPU

snapdragon vs mtech

Which to me, is not a biggie for an average phone user
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 06, 2015
debeo:

Meizu has Alibaba backing as Alibaba has bought into Meizu, am sure you know how strong Alibaba is, financially and otherwise

snapdragon vs mtech

One issue i have with chinese phones is they hardly push out upgrades if newer is versions are available.
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by samsard(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2015
debeo:

snapdragon vs mtech

Okay, if you say so.
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by debeo: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
idokojerry:

One issue i have with chinese phones is they hardly push out upgrades if newer is versions are available.

That is not true.

As a matter of fact, that is their selling point. Especially Meizu and Xiaomi.

When I bought my Meizu M2 note, it was just Android 5.0, in less than 2 days, I got update for android 5.1

Unlike phones like Samsung S4 that you can't upgrade to Lollipop.

Meanwhile Meizu Mx4 released around 2013 has lollipop update

Reconfirm your claims as update is their selling point
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by asvpxdappy: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2015
debeo:

That is not true.

As a matter of fact, that is their selling point. Especially Meizu and Xiaomi.

When I bought my Meizu M2 note, it was just Android 5.0, in less than 2 days, I got update for android 5.1

Unlike phones like Samsung S4 that you can't upgrade to Lollipop.

Meanwhile Meizu Mx4 released around 2013 has lollipop update

Reconfirm your claims as update is their selling point
Baba, I've seen Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android Lollipop......and meizu mx4 was released late 2014. Reconfirm from your source
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by oyewolestephen(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2015
debeo:

I have clients who frequent China on business trips, i just appealed to one person to get the phone for me.

Total cost was like 35k sha, dont forget i didnt pay for shipping and i actually pre—ordered , so now the price is a little lower.

Just search for Meizu M2 on NL you would defintely see someone selling.
am now ready to buy it.how will i pay
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by debeo: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
oyewolestephen:
am now ready to buy it.how will i pay

I don't actually sell, u can contact some guys on naira land they sell those kinda phones

If u had contacted me earlier I would ve ordered it alongside the Xiaomi Red I Note 2 I just asked a client to get for me.

Please compare whatever price you are given with the price on www.aliexpress.com

Hope this helps
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by oyewolestephen(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
debeo:

I don't actually sell, u can contact some guys on naira land they sell those kinda phones

If u had contacted me earlier I would ve ordered it alongside the Xiaomi Red I Note 2 I just asked a client to get for me.

Please compare whatever price you are given with the price on www.aliexpress.com

Hope this helps

thanks. Have contacted someone as you instruted.but the person said 40k excluding transport fees.and my budget is 35k
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by oyewolestephen(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
debeo:

Hope this helps

thanks. Have contacted
someone as you
instruted.but the person
said 40k excluding
transport fees.and my
budget is 35k.please can you be of any help to me
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by Goahead(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
debeo:

Hope this helps

I would like if you will compare Xiaomi redmi note 2 with your present Meizu m2 note when it finally arrived, a complete review will go a long way... Still following.
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by debeo: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Goahead:
I would like if you will compare Xiaomi redmi note 2 with your present Meizu m2 note when it finally arrived, a complete review will go a long way... Still following.

Am expecting my redmi note 2 in two weeks time.
When it comes I would definitely do a hands on review

For now, the only edge red I has on paper, is the space for SD card and 2 sim at d same time

Unlike Meizyu M2 note, where u either use sim 1 slot as SD card slot or u forfeit the use of an SD card if you want to use 2 sims

Secondly, red I has the latest processor from the mediate family Heliox10 (6795) unlike M2's 6735.

Red I should be faster

But bro, my wife is using the m2 now, that phone is in a world of its own

Until I use the red I note 2, I won't say much

Theory is definitely different from practical
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by Goahead(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
debeo:

For now, the only edge red I has on paper, is the space for SD card and 2 sim at d same time

Unlike Meizyu M2 note, where u either use sim 1 slot as SD card slot or u forfeit the use of an SD card if you want to use 2 sims

Secondly, red I has the latest processor from the mediate family Heliox10 (6795) unlike M2's 6735.

Red I should be faster

Thanks for the info sir, I'll wait for your unbiased review.
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by oyewolestephen(m): 4:25am On Aug 31, 2015
I still much like meizu m2 note than the xiaomi note for so many reasons
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by Goahead(m): 7:14am On Aug 31, 2015
oyewolestephen:
I still much like meizu m2 note than the xiaomi note for so many reasons
Please, can you state your reasons? Am a prospective buyer too...
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by Ymodulus: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2015
idokojerry:

No you are wrong not all Chinese phones.

Am a proud user of Meizu, I gave a review of my first meizu that's the Meizu Mz4 here , M1 Note.

I have used

Meizu Mx4
Meizu Mx4 Pro
Meizu M1 Note and just got
Meizu M2 Note.

There is always update on meizu. And I mean official update not just some kiddish developers rom release like others.

I will die for a meizu any day to a Xiaomi.

1 Like

Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by Ymodulus: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by Goahead(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
debeo:

Red I should be faster

when are you dropping the review sir? I mean the xiaomi redmi note 2.
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by KuliMart: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2015
You can get this device from our store.
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by dukeo(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2015
KuliMart:
You can get this device from our store.

price
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by debeo: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Goahead:
when are you dropping the review sir? I mean the xiaomi redmi note 2.

I got it yesterday, would do it this night

Thanks

Am actually replying you with it
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by Irelokeh(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wow what a nice review
Re: Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review by Goahead(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
debeo:

I got it yesterday, would do it this night

Thanks

Am actually replying you with it
Great! thanks for the tip, waiting mod activated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Android Phones You Can Get Below 25,000 Naira / GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) / Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.