Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

The University Village - A Story - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The University Village - A Story (45461 Views)

Tradition - A Story / The Club a story - #nlwriters / THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The University Village - A Story by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Wow!
Come and continue the update jor
Re: The University Village - A Story by sEGXY2(m): 6:56am On Aug 21, 2015
Bro am waitin o
Re: The University Village - A Story by zinylicious(f): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2015
Clemzy16 , don't keep us in suspense ooo
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 7:37am On Aug 21, 2015
OlufemiWhit:
I dhy suspect say na weed dhy dose guys beans....... Nice work bro
Bros you suspect right...

1 Like

Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2015
chade:
femi dnt eat ooo,d beans is laced wit hemp......or so i tot *winks*
hehehe...tnkz for the advice buh itz too late...femi don cha the food shit am for toilet tay tay...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Olusharp:
this last update reminded me of my ND days..my hall mates cooked beans with weed which i didn't know about i came back from class, bounced on the beans and ate to my fill..few minutes later i was misbehaving,i that use to be that quiet guy started shouting and running round the hall,i was told by my onlookers that i said i could jump from our two storey building...since then i stop eating with those guys..
Lol...that kind feeling...you sure say no be that cloak monster with two horns been dey ginger you to jump...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Lol!
Hilarious update.

I recommend this for frontpage.
Cc: Obinnau, Seun, Obinosocpy HumbledbYGrace
Thanks for endorsing the story for frontpage as it's gradually coming to an end..
Re: The University Village - A Story by Olusharp(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Clemzy16:
Lol...that kind feeling...you sure say no be that cloak monster with two horns been dey ginger you to jump...
na the guy he go be ...
Re: The University Village - A Story by nobletitus(f): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2015
Y nao@clemzy.pls com nd update
Re: The University Village - A Story by pami90(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2015
well-done bro,I'm really enjoying this great work of yours
Re: The University Village - A Story by Missmossy(f): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nice one.
Re: The University Village - A Story by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Clemzy16:
Thanks for endorsing the story for frontpage as it's gradually coming to an end..

Uwc! No problem

It's very interesting and it deserves to!

Coming to an end?
Not so soon please. Elongate it please
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
CHAPTER 24

Femi immediately felt a massive rush of adrenaline moved around his body in the speed of light. While it was pertinent to underscore that he welcomed her arrival, she came at her wrong timing. Every second passed, his dick remained stiffed instead of reducing in size, then it dawned on him that he was up to a show of shame. At that moment, he felt that the ground could just open and swallow him.

Upon seeing that his situation was futile, he had no choice as he made for the door, but that was after he had stylishly covered his erected dick using his left hand as he opened the door using his right hand, so she wouldn't notice the huge bulge in his pants.

Juliet was pleased to see him again, the last time she paid him a visit, they made good loving together, but when Femi attempted to climax, that was when 'Julie' decided to drop the bombshell that she was seeing her period. On here that statement, Femi suddenly became weak and his body lost interest in the pre-intimacy. For a fact, he was quite upset with her for even allowing him to kiss and caress her in the first place, thereby putting him in the mood only for her to put an end into what he started half-way. Juliet decoded that he was slightely upset when he stopped replying her, she was pissed and left the room almost immediately. Ever since that incident, the both of them had been avoiding each other like plague, which made it surprising that she decided to pay him yet another visit in the late hours of the morning without informing him before hand. For the record, Femi knew Juliet at a night-club called "Harbour bay." located at the outskirt of the school, and the rest is history.

"How far?" Femi said immediately he opened the door. The grin of Juliet's face suddenly turned into a frown as though she had just successfully scrutinized him.

"Is this how you welcome your guest?" Julie blurted, as though unsatisfied with the way he greeted her.

Femi then removed his hand from the door, creating a pathway for her to walk inside. Thereafter, he closed the door and joined her shortly, while they both sat on the bed.

"I must admit that you've really changed since when I first knew you. It's almost five months since the last time you checked on me, or even called me on phone. Are you still mad at me about what happened the last time?" She said.

"Of course! How do you expect me to feel, atleast, you should have told me you were seeing your menses, that way, I wouldn't have bugged you for sex in the first instance. You know, it's never a nice thing to do to a brother." Femi complained.

"I'm sorry! Is that why you said to me, How far? As if I'm one of your male friends" Juliet replied.

"Anyway, my apologies. So what could have brought the beautiful Julie to my home this morning?" Femi said.

"I just came to tell you that I really missed you, and since you've refused to see me, I came to see you myself." Juliet muttered sexily while moving closer to him.

"You see, ever since that day you left, I have......" Femi was saying when Juliet shut him up as she planted a wet kiss on his lips. At that moment, he remained still like someone who was struck by lightening. "Say no more, or you think I didn't see your erected dick which you were trying to conceal from me." She added.

Femi was discombobulated. He remained speechless as his body responded to stimulus, an hyper-active current suddenly flew through his body like that of an electromotive force in a capacitor. His dick which had since subsided suddenly began to raise its ugly head again, and he was predisposed to show her what he was made of.

Femi then leaned forward towards her, this time, initiating the kiss as he was on top the situation, as our leaders would always say. He unintentionally placed his hand across her shoulder when the kissing seemingly became deeper and hotter. In no time, they were both rolling on the bed smooching and romancing each other. The fore-play was so intense that they managed to catch some breath. As though unsatisfied, Femi slipped his hands downward and slowly removed her dress, renaming her skirt. Her wonderfully created boobs popped out, and then Femi proceeded to kissing the cleavage area without actually removing the bra. After then, Femi used his left hand to unleashed her nip.p.les while he sucked her boobs helplessly. At that moment, Juliet started moaning lightly due to the sweetness, the feeling was indeed heavenly. About five minutes later he forgave the nip.p.les and allowed his hands to perform magic, as he began caressing her booby, while pressing the siamese twins against one another in a slow pace and then moved to a higher pace which derived a mysterious feeling that was out of the world. By this time, Juliet was alreay wet in her pusssy, she kept making strange faces while biting her lower lip firmly, and sometimes she would place the tip of her finger on her mouth, and bite it in a seductive way.....

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: The University Village - A Story by pami90(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] nice one bro......really enjoying this...... the artwork is really okay and excellent...... still seated here expecting more updates more lead to ur pencil
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
CHAPTER 25

The pressure had escalated, and the atmosphere was thrown into sexual rumble.

"Arrgh!!... I'm so wet, please fvck me now, fvck me now..." Julie yelled above the tone of her voice, which signified how badly her libido needed the kondo. Femi responded to the call of duty, as he pulled off her skirt in less than five seconds, then he used another five seconds to remove her underwear using his bare teeth. It may seem romantic, but he purposely used his teeth to pull-off her pant, so that he could sniff her 'veejay' in order to ascertain whether her pusssy smelled good or otherwise, as the smell of some girl's pussy could be a very big turn off. Fortunately, her pusssy had a very nice smell, and also well shaven for easy access into the promise land.

Femi approximately used a total of ten seconds to fully UnCloth her, then he pulled-off his belt, removed his trouser and shirt and threw them on the floor. Apparently, he had slept with his clothes on since he was very tired the night before. It remained only his boxers and out of impatience, Femi pulled it to his knee level thereby releasing his dragon from prison. The young man was fully erected as it curved sideways taking the shape of a banana. Before he made an attempt to penetrate her, the thought of "Ayo" swiftly flashed through his mind, but he quickly ignored the thought. It would be correct to say that he wasn't using his brain to think at that moment, instead, his dick was doing the thinking.

Whereas, Ayo had just stepped out of the bathroom and walked into her hostel room, where she met her roommates having a nasty conversation about all the guys they had slept with. They also took turns to insult some guys who act silly when trying to woo them and made a good laugh out of it. The high point of the conversation was when her 'bunkie' started counting the number of boyfriends she had and even those disturbing her, and to crown it all, she wasn't even good looking.

Ayo looked at herself pitily and wondered why she was still single, despite the fact that she got the looks and intelligence. Although, she dreaded relationships after her ex-boyfriend whom she loved so much and gave her virginity broke-up with her for no reason whatsoever. Ever since that happened, she had vowed to keep herself until she's ready for marriage. Ayo couldn't join in their conversation since she doesn't have a boyfriend, besides, she haven't even had sex for a very long time. Though several guys had asked her for a relationship including her best friend, Femi, but she turned them down simply becauses she wasn't ready for the drama that comes with many relationships. But amongst all the guys who have shown interest in her, the only person who seem close to perfection was Femi, but then, she just couldn't compromise her feelings.

Ayo got dressed and laid on her hostel bunk, she was still eavesdropping on their conversation without mentioning a word. At this point, she felt guilt reeled over her, as she began reminiscing everything that Femi had done for her, she truly loved him but just didn't expect him to propose too early, only if he had waited long enough, then, she could get to know him better as she wasn't ready for yet another heart-break. Well, maybe she possibly over-reacted, Femi was obviously a nice guy, perhaps, he could be different from other guys who only intend to sample a girl and dump her afterwards. Ayo thought to herself as she decided to give him a chance.

Ayo then stood up from her bunk with the intent of paying Femi a visit where she intend to accept his proposal. She had thought about calling him on phone about her coming, but then she changed her mind on a second thought and decided to make it a surprise visit. Ayo then walked outside the hostel premises where she mounted a bike and headed to Freedom quarters, Femi's Lodge.

On getting there, she adjusted her dress properly and arranged her hair to look her best. As soon as she got closer to the door, she started hearing strange voices, that was when she caught a glimpse of a female leather slippers at Femi's door-mouth. At that moment, she concluded that something was definitely not adding up. Just then, she slowly flung the door open and barged into the room only to see a strange girl giving Femi a bl.ow job, while the both of them were stark naked and sweating profusely.....

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: The University Village - A Story by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Omo see FK sha
Re: The University Village - A Story by morsadh(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bad market!!!
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
CHAPTER 26

That moment when you're desperate to suprise someone, but the person ended up surprising you instead. Such experience could trigger a severe emotional breakdown and psychological depression.

Ayo was shocked, astonished, startled, perplexed, wrecked, astounded, aghast, dismayed, and as a matter of fact, words could barely express how she felt at that moment. She instantly felt cold shiver gushed down her spine in a split second. Femi was shocked to see the person he least expected, at that moment, his morale went all down low, he lost interest in the sex. Amid tears rolling down her cheek, Ayo retreated out of the room, while shutting the door disguistingly. Femi was depressed, it seemed as though someone sent a big blow to his head, as he couldn't think straight while he sat back on the bed pondering aimlessly.

A while after, Juliet moved closer trying to pacify him, then he flung her hands away disguistingly, even telling her to leave his apartment, since she was the architect of the whole problem.

Juliet was stunned by his sudden change of behaviour towards her, it was the least she expected from him. She then looked at him by blinking her eyes rapidly in a scornful manner, hissed at him, then proceeded to wearing her clothes while she left the room shortly, leaving Femi in riveria.

Femi found it difficult to believe that what had happened was real. The unfortunate event kept playing inside his head in slow motion. He was very furious by allowing himself to be seduced by Juliet, which had cost him someone so dear to his heart.

After putting on his clothes, he dialled her number but she wasn't answering the calls. Soon afterwards, her phone was switched off. He then sent a text message to her knowing that it would be delivered whenever she decides to switch back the phone on. In the message, he begged for forgiveness explaining how the girl tried to seduce him and he feel for it foolishly. He admitted his error asking her for a second chance hoping to make it up to her.

Later that day, his phone beeped and behold, it was a message from Ayo. It reads "When you came into my life, I was glad that I had found not only a friend but a best-friend and a soul-mate. I never knew you were just like every other guy. I'm really disappointed in you. Henceforth, I choose not to be affiliated with you in anyway whatsoever, and I implore that you forever keep your boundary." Those were the contents of the heart wrecking message.

TWO WEEKS AFTER

Alot had been said and done, Femi continued calling Ayo but she kept bouncing his calls, not wanting to speak with him. She even went to the extent of changing DP's on her social media platform about guys being wicked and deceptive. At a time, she began posting loved-up pictures of herself and Ibrahim, the Abuja big boy in controversial poses, all in a bid to get back at Femi. It became obvious that she was trying to make him jealous as she always acted lovey-dovey with Ibrahim whenever they were in class, knowing fully well that Femi would notice their public display of affection.

It got to the extent that their fellow course-mates started noticing the sudden changes between the trio but none was bouyant enough to enquire what was happening, except Enemona, who didn't take the unfolding drama likely. Mona approached Femi on a particular day where he told him not to pretend as though he hadn't noticed that Ayo had been flirting with Ibrahim of recent, and people were beginning to gossip about them, even mocking Femi for being a loser. It was then that Femi narrated everything to Mona, who in turn reiterated that Femi made a big mistake, but also blamed Ayo for blowing the issue out of proportion.

Femi had since forgotten all about Ayo, as he had deleted her from all his social media platform, even deleting her phone number, except that he couldn't delete the number from his brain which he had already memorized.

On friday that week, they were all seated in class awaiting the arrival of a lecturer, and as usual, Ibrahim and Ayo were both seated together catching feelings. Ibrahim brought out his iphone 5 while they began snapping selfies. Femi sighted them from the adjacent corner of the classroom where he was seated, but instead of getting jealous or upset, he simply smiled and feigned ignorance as though he couldn't see them. Although, Femi still had feelings for Ayo but he just didn't want to be in a competition with anybody. Besides, if she truly loved him, she wouldn't hesitate to make their relationship work since he had apologized. Perhaps, letting go was the best decision he made, or so he thought.

Shortly, the class-rep mounted the podium to remind the newly admitted direct-entry students amongst them about their matriculation holding the following day, Saturday. And also to remind them that a departmental party would be organised in commemoration with the direct-entry students holding at night, at the hanala hotel. A popular hotel in the school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The University Village - A Story by aprilwise(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Wonderful story.
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
CHAPTER 27

After the class that day, student were trouping out when Mona approached Femi asking if he would attend the party but he declined. He further enquired if it was because Ayo would be there, which was true. Femi tried to wade-off the claim by giving flimsy excuses about why he won't be able to attend the party, but Mona wasn't convinced as he purposely coerced him to be there regardless of the situation. However, Femi made a compromise and promised to be there, but then reiterated that nobody should expect anything unusual from him, he lied.

They say time flies when you're having fun. The much anticipated departmental party had finally started, the newly admitted direct-entry students who were fifteen in numbers, including Ayo were specially hosted in the event centre of Hanala hotel. A stand-by DJ was there playing best of naija and international jamz, also a customised textbook cake was designed to celebrate the matriculating students. There was plenty of alcoholic drinks to celebrate the day, notwithstanding the two shisha pot placed on the round table. As would-be expected, the well-wishers who were also students in the same department sat around a table, while the celebrants assembled themselves on another table, just opposite each other, while a wide space at the centre separated them.

The show proper had started, the master of ceremony invited all the celebrants to cut the cake, and while that was going-on, Ibrahim stood up to spray them some bundles of naira notes which got him a boisterous cheering and applaudes, especially from his clique of friends. Thereafter, the M.C introduced a game where a celebrant would be picked to choose somebody to play with. Fortunately or unfortunately, Ayo was selected while she choosed Ibrahim to play with her, Ibrahim mounted the stage, alongside Ayo. The MC then dared Ayo to unzip Ibrahim's trouser and suck his dick without him protesting, unless he would bail himself with the sum of two thousand naira. Ibrahim quickly opted for the latter, he then brought out two thousand naira notes from his wallet and quickly bailed himself. That wasn't the end of the drama as the MC gallantly told him to replicate same gesture on Ayo, unless she bails herself out. She seemed very uncomfortable with the idea as she protested, but the MC and crowed would have none of it, she was however compelled to allow Ibrahim unzip her trouser and thrust his hand into her pusssy, also revealing the colour of her pant. The crowd kept clamouring for the eager Ibrahim to do it, but Ayo remained otherwise. Every attempt Ibrahim tried to get closer to her, she kept shifting backward in a sluggish manner. When then MC noticed her lukewarm behaviour, he resolved that she pay the sum of 2k as fine which she couldn't afford, but after much delay, Ibrahim got tired and decided to pay for her.

The master of ceremony was definitely smiling to the bank as those money were going into his pocket. Immediately they both sat down, two strange guest arrived the party both clad in marching all-white outfit. Everyone suddenly concentrated on the yet to be identified guest as though they were intruders. Alas! It was Femi and Sophia, the olosho girl who Ibrahim and Femi had both 'sampled' in their department.

Femi word a complete white vickers trouser, a while top, a white air-max shoe and a golden chain to follow, which made him appear more like a celebrity gangster. On the other hand, Sophia wore a beautiful white dress, a white mini-bumshort and a white all-star shoe with a touch of pink. Indeed, she looked incredibly breathtaking. Their matching outfit caused a minor uproar as they got a standing ovation. They practically stole the moment, if not the show and some people were not happy about the development.

Femi quickly surveyed the area, sighting Mona, sitting beside some rough niggas in the department, they were all smoking dope. He walked towards the niggas, where two chairs were provided for him and Sophia. Directly opposite them was Ibrahim and his crew smoking pot and tobacco. It was more like a tag-team trying the out do the other. Amongst the items on the table were, Orijin Can, Mc'dowells, Squardron, Magic moment, Baron et all. Sophia collected a can of Orijin, while Femi made a mixture of magic moment, Baron, and Mc'dowells together for his drinking pleasure. The party continued with the celebrants dancing together, but one person felt unease, that was Ayo; she kept staring at Femi stylishly as if envious, and Ibrahim was quick to notice her countenance. Meanwhile, Sophia collected dope from one of 'dem boyz as she 'bla' like a pro. Femi was impressed with her bad-girl attitude, then he purposely collected the half-smoked skunk from her and finished the killer. Something wasn't adding up, since Femi wasn't a stoner, he was obviously acting a bad-boy role to let Ayo know that leaving him didn't make him less happy, and that there was somebody who appreciates him despite his flaws.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The University Village - A Story by chrisbaby24(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Noooo....e don too much...I have to comment... Bros...nice work u r doing...I really appreciate...thumbs up...

1 Like

Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
CHAPTER 28

It appeared that Femi had connived with Sophia to attend the party personally with him after he had paid her knowing that she was a gullible money monger. Little wonder the matching outfit thingy. Two things were involved; Femi had his game plans well articulated by bringing Sophia along with him knowing that her presence was going to spark controversy considering the fact that she once had something going with Ibrahim, until recently when he started flaunting with Ayo, who was Femi's bossom friend at a time before they pasted ways. Also, he ended up going against his words when he said to Mona, that they shouldn't expect anything unusual during the party.

As the show proceeds, the master of ceremony announced the auction of a wine, and that the highest bidder would be the one to pop the wine. After a while of silence, Ibrahim volunteered to pay five hundred naira, then Femi countered him as he dropped one thousand naira. Ibrahim topped up the money with an additional one thousand five hundred naira, but to the amazement of everyone, Femi dropped an additional four thousand naira. Ibrahim was stunned, he shook his head in dejection as he surrendered to defeat, which made him very furious.

The MC' thunderously welcomed Femi to the stage, handing him the wine, he was joined by Sophia while the DJ played a dancehall music to blend with the euphoric moment.

Femi popped the wine happily, spilling the content on himself and Sophia as they took the dancefloor. The both of them began dancing romantically, the dance which started innocently suddenly turned erotic. The DJ didn't help matters as he shuffled the music to R n B. Femi grabbed Sophia on her ass rocking her steadily, while she twerked on his dick. The dance got to a climax when Sophia began giving Femi a lap-dance, happening directly opposite Ayo. They were obviously dancing seductively on purpose in order to make her jealous.

An adage says "Watch how you celebrate, because your happiness could make another person sad." This was, however, the case as Ayo got enraged, having had enough, she stood up angrily and exited the party, almost in tears. Seeing what had happened, Ibrahim grabbed the bottle of magic moment, broke it on a pillar and attempted attacking Femi before he was held by their coursemates.

The music suddenly came to a halt, Femi quickly took cover and then grabbed a bottle to defend himself. Peace makers rose to the occasion cooling down the nerves of the two gentle-men, or should I say action-men, and the party was cancelled abruptly.

The bouncer came around and asked the two groups to leave one after the other, and that was how the welcome party ended in deadlock......

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The University Village - A Story by Onemansquad(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladies are quick to judge ehn
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Wow!
Come and continue the update jor
Ah don drop plenty updates...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
zinylicious:
Clemzy16 , don't keep us in suspense ooo
No more suspense... Shiit just got real....
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
nobletitus:
Y nao@clemzy.pls com nd update
You don't have to wait anymore... I don drop some updates...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
pami90:
well-done bro,I'm really enjoying this great work of yours
Tnkz bruh... I really appreciate y'all comments...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Missmossy:
Nice one.
Thanks Missmossy
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Uwc! No problem

It's very interesting and it deserves to!

Coming to an end?
Not so soon please. Elongate it please
Tnkz LogoDWhiz... You've always been an active reader since I wrote my first story on this section 2 years ago.. Jah bless!!

I'd have loved to elongate the story, but my school had resumed from mid-break, and I'll be travelling to school tomorrow cos I won't be able to type when in school...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
pami90:
[color=#006600][/color] nice one bro......really enjoying this......
the artwork is really okay and excellent......
still seated here expecting more updates
more lead to ur pencil
Tnkz pami.. Na you try pass...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
OlufemiWhit:
Omo see FK sha
Ah dey tellz yhu...

1 Like

Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
morsadh:
Bad market!!!
No be small thang...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours / Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. / The Tenth Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.