Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

How To Get The Best Out Of This Month; August. Guys Only - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get The Best Out Of This Month; August. Guys Only (627 Views)

Slay Queen Who Dates Yahoo Guys Only Refuses To Meet Guy After Discovering He Is / Few Tips To Get The Best Out Of Your Air-conditioners. / Strictly For Guys Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Best Out Of This Month; August. Guys Only by bigfoot79(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tunde's love with Bolaji is a whole lot like that of Romeo and Juliet,
Half their world are appalled at how it should ever be at all, like Rommy and Jullie :Teetide and Beejay will do anything; just to be TOGETHER. However, if you are a Guy the bestest things bout August are here.
I have heard some widely travelled Nna Boys (but maybe not so widely read) described it as "nna men! This name European Weather oh". Surely the weather is trifling and you may not even need an AC — but so what ! The most Awesome people i know don't mind the AC being off.

August: the 8th month is only the 2nd month of the year to start with the 1st alphabet ..."A.” and do you know what other English word starts with an “A”?
A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!
Excluding the first  day and Easter gap— April sucks and many folks get fooled and fooled again in April and the April's holiday is way too short!

If however you’re a guy; fill and raise and your glass to August  and clink with the guy ... in the mirror. ( click here to how to clink winefolly.com/tutorial/clinking-wine-glasses/ ) not to worry, you may clean up the sliver and either August messes in September.— because our August cool and awesome:

Soccer!!!
#EPL kicks off in AuGust with a high
profile curtain raiser at Wembley! (Gosh! How I wish I am in London this August) but only the eventual winner counts the Community Shield as an achievement, right? I sincerely do hope Petre Cech's gloves and helment keeps the London sky red!

Augusta Visitoris
Oh need i mention that if you get a new baby in August (as you are mostly likely to, even if you are not good a Ronaldo or Messi ... just play, its in you player! ) it is perfect to nickname her Augstar ... plus you should never forget to prepare for other August Visitors.

Vacation! — 
Its getting more interesting now,if your commute to work or play, you have noticed how the horrible, terrible, no good Lagos #go slow (traffic gridlocks) seems to have abated, well I am the more happir; you get to burn less fuel, spend lesser time in transit and no more sweats (litereraily)
No more school runs but summer coaching is good for most children.
So the SPY was released on June 6th— well, if you haven't seen it August is a good time. As a sharp guy, I " saw" mine at the law defying #alabaCinema (double eyed #winks).
Bottom line, ...its a good time for movie.goings

August always separates the contenders from the pretenders; as the calendar turns, gear up for changes you may be surprised where next you resume; for work, school, play or life.

The Great Outdoors!!!
 The folly of our youth continues for a great cause…if you are not forty four yet so Batter up and hit the Beachs as in Suntan- Badagry, Bar beach and or Oniru, Eleko or eleta beaches- Lagos, there is equally a Beach Road in Ikorodu but don't go there to look for a beach, trust me. The National Museum at Onikan, Terra Couture, and a host of great places will help you see Lagos in a new light. However if you are not in Lagos, you may try the awesome Erin Ijesha Waterfalls, Osun State, Tiga Lake Dam, Kano. Yankari Game reserve, or take a trip to Tinanpa: I have had awesome holidays at some of those magnificent Nigerian Heritage sites) —
And finally, Someone somewhere's smiling ( wow I just used #sss) about these but Sadly, if your birthday is not in August, this is about you. The most fantastic people I know were born in August, and infact everybody that knows me also know somebody who was born in August and who is very fantastic. So Have a fantastic birth month: you know yourself
! Love ya!
Happy AuguSt
Re: How To Get The Best Out Of This Month; August. Guys Only by Disneyboy: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
tongue
Re: How To Get The Best Out Of This Month; August. Guys Only by jamex93(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
all na money

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Captures Over 200 Boko Haram Militants In Adamawa / Reasons Why People Become Richer Or Broke / How Is The Hamarttan In Your Area??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.