Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

God And His Angels. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And His Angels. (16160 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? / Speak God's Word And Activate His Angels - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God And His Angels. by Tjayjosh(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
You are crazy, you just don't know it yet.
You disprove God's existence. Why?
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tjayjosh:

You dis-approved God's existence. Why?
I'm sure I've said why somewhere on this thread, do well to look.
Re: God And His Angels. by Tjayjosh(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm sure I've said why somewhere on this thread, do well to look.
It seems you are the crazy one, cos your assertion does not hold water.
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tjayjosh:

It seems you are the crazy one, cos your assertion does not hold water.
and ofcourse, yours does.
Re: God And His Angels. by Tjayjosh(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
and ofcourse, yours does.
I have so many proves. One of it is for you to do what i asked. What have you got to prove?
Re: God And His Angels. by illiad: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Ok, lol @ supporters,you say it's impossible and I say there's nothing like god so far from everything we see or know, now tell me how I can't deny him being there.

Actually you're not denying His existence. You're simply looking for evidences of His existence.

1 Like

Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
illiad:

Actually you're not denying His existence. You're simply looking for evidences of His existence.
Separate the two please.

He doesn't exist. That's the first thing I said.

You say 'he exists'

I say, provide evidence of that.

What's your point?
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tjayjosh:

I have so many prove. One of it is for you to do what asked. What have you got to prove?
Dude buzz off if you have nothing to bring to the table.
Re: God And His Angels. by illiad: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Separate the two please.

He doesn't exist. That's the first thing I said.

You say 'he exists'

I say, provide evidence of that.

What's your point?

Lol
I know exactly what you said. That he doesn't exist, but does your saying god doesn't exist mean that you believe he doesn't exist? NO!

Why no? Because it is not possible to conceive his non existence without first conceiving his existence.

So where does that brought us? It brings us to the fact that your supposed denial of his existence is bone out of mere curiosity.

Now let me make another universal assertion, every atheist is a believer in God

1 Like

Re: God And His Angels. by Tjayjosh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Dude buzz off if you have nothing to bring to the table.
You buzz off!!! No evidence to approve your claim. Close this this thread.
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
illiad:

Lol
I know exactly what you said. That he doesn't exist, but does your saying god doesn't exist mean that you believe he doesn't exist? NO!

Why no? Because it is not possible to conceive his non existence without first conceiving his existence.

So where does that brought us? It brings us to the fact that your supposed denial of his existence is bone out of mere curiosity.

Now let me make another universal assertion, every atheist is a believer in God
You are hilarious o, how many atheists do you know that grew up with no belief system?
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tjayjosh:

You buzz off!!! No evidence to approve your claim. Close this this thread.
my friend go and get your sentences right before coming here to post trash. Did anyone force you here? If you cant engage in an intellectual discourse, wouldn't it be best to leave or be quiet and learn, instead of trying to constitute a nuisance? Give yourself brain.
Re: God And His Angels. by malvisguy212: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Ok, God is perfect, yea?and the originator of all things, Where did imperfection, like sin come from?
your post indicate God created man to be perfect,right? To be perfect means you must have your own freewill, right? Okay!!! Freewill indicate every action you take is base on your OWN freewill. understand?? Let open our bible:

Scripture teaches that all men originate their own moral depravity (Genesis 6:12; 8:21, Deuteronomy 32:5, Psalm 14:1-3, Romans 23, Ecclesiastes 7:29). The Scripture teaches that men sin and corrupt themselves. In fact, early in
mankind's history upon the earth,
men had become so corrupt that God
sent a flood to destroy them.

"I will destroy man whom I have
created from the face of the
earth." Genesis 6:7.

Observe that God was angry with
"man whom I have created." Certainly
he was not angry with them because
of the nature with which he had created them. NO,it was because they had corrupted themselves that God was angry with them.

Genesis 6:11,12.

"The earth also was corrupt
before God, and the earth was
filled with violence. And God
looked upon the earth and
behold it was corrupt; for all
flesh had CORRUPTED HIS WAY upon the earth."

LET US ANALYZ THIS:
Corrupt mean what? To "corrupt"means to make morally
depraved. It means to pervert what is
good and upright. It means to make
unclean what was once CLEAN. It
means to spoil what was once good
and unspoiled. The word corrupt
always implies a former state that
was unspoiled, clean, good, or
upright. It is NEVER used to speak of
the ORIGINAL created nature of man. It
speaks of what man has become
because of spoiling or perverting the
nature with which he was created.

The Scripture does not teach that men
must have a sinful nature in order to sin; it teaches that men sin in spite of a good nature:

Ecclesiastes 7:29
"Lo, this only have I found, that
God hath made man UPRIGHT;
but they have sought out many
inventions"

If you do not agree with me, no problems, its your choice.

1 Like

Re: God And His Angels. by Tjayjosh(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
my friend go and get your sentences right before coming here to post trash. Did anyone force you here? If you cant engage in an intellectual discourse, wouldn't it be best to leave or be quiet and learn, instead of trying to constitute a nuisance? Give yourself brain.
Your thread is senseless! You're making a nuisance of yourself here.
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
your post indicate God created man to be perfect,right? To be perfect means you must have your own freewill, right? Okay!!! Freewill indicate every action you take is base on your OWN freewill. understand?? Let open our bible:

Scripture teaches that all men originate their own moral depravity (Genesis 6:12; 8:21, Deuteronomy 32:5, Psalm 14:1-3, Romans 23, Ecclesiastes 7:29). The Scripture teaches that men sin and corrupt themselves. In fact, early in
mankind's history upon the earth,
men had become so corrupt that God
sent a flood to destroy them.

"I will destroy man whom I have
created from the face of the
earth." Genesis 6:7.

Observe that God was angry with
"man whom I have created." Certainly
he was not angry with them because
of the nature with which he had created them. NO,it was because they had corrupted themselves that God was angry with them.

Genesis 6:11,12.

"The earth also was corrupt
before God, and the earth was
filled with violence. And God
looked upon the earth and
behold it was corrupt; for all
flesh had CORRUPTED HIS WAY upon the earth."

LET US ANALYZ THIS:
Corrupt mean what? To "corrupt"means to make morally
depraved. It means to pervert what is
good and upright. It means to make
unclean what was once CLEAN. It
means to spoil what was once good
and unspoiled. The word corrupt
always implies a former state that
was unspoiled, clean, good, or
upright. It is NEVER used to speak of
the ORIGINAL created nature of man. It
speaks of what man has become
because of spoiling or perverting the
nature with which he was created.

The Scripture does not teach that men
must have a sinful nature in order to sin; it teaches that men sin in spite of a good nature:

Ecclesiastes 7:29
"Lo, this only have I found, that
God hath made man UPRIGHT;
but they have sought out many
inventions"

If you do not agree with me, no problems, its your choice.
You are not making any sense, you are just joining issues. Take care.
Re: God And His Angels. by malvisguy212: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
You are not making any sense, you are just joining issues. Take care.
thank you very much for your time, take care you to.
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tjayjosh:

Your thread is senseless! You're making a nuisance of yourself here.
then by all means that shouldn't be your business, why not act like a sensible fellow and mind your business.
Re: God And His Angels. by Tjayjosh(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
then by all means that shouldn't be your business, why not act like a sensible fellow and mind your business.
You provoked my spirit. And i'm not gonna let go. Bring out evidence to support your claim. "Intellectual."
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tjayjosh:

You provoked my spirit. And i'm not gonna let go. Bring out evidence to support your claim. "Intellectual."
okay stay then, if you ever leave, shame unto you.
Re: God And His Angels. by trapQ: 4:59am On Aug 03, 2015
nobody is fooling anybody, except you want to fool yourself. like I said there's no gender in heaven, if there was, there'd be marriage as well. those angels who straffed women on earth were fallen angels( demons) and can assume any form. when Lucifer fell, along with the other fallen angels , they lost their heavenly form and beauty hence becoming demons. the angels who reside with God in the third heaven have only one form which is their current form(,they are neither male nor female) and are only messengers so they have no business changing forms. theirs is simply to deliver messages and return back to their domain. Angels are real. you have your angel as well which is at your service but if you're not in Christ then you have no authority over that angel. I'm not asking you believe, I'm only stating the obvious.
herald9:

There's no gender in heaven, but your bible said the angels left heaven to come straff our girls on earth... Who's fooling who?
Re: God And His Angels. by trapQ: 5:08am On Aug 03, 2015
there is no gender in heaven. believe it or leave it. "he" just signifies a higher authority than "she", hence the term; likewise "king". you don't have to believe.
freecocoa:
Lmao grin grin grin

No gender, yet we all know who a king is and who the word "he" describes, okay.
Re: God And His Angels. by chreldb(m): 5:53am On Aug 03, 2015
brodalikeme:

Based on my Christian faith and belief, what I have come to like most about Christianity is the power of choice and free will. I talk/preach about my belief and would not force anyone into believing it, in fact of my own accord I can't change anyone.

You don't force anyone but instead you blackmail them with eternal condemnation in fire if they disagree with you. Please spare people from this freewill talk. Afterall if anyone is held at gun point and is robbed of all their possession, they apparently surrendered out of their own freewill even though they had the option of resisting and having their head blown away. How does the logic of not been religious or suffer in hell for eternity differ to the gullible that actually believe that kind of thing?
Re: God And His Angels. by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2015
@op. Are you married?
Re: God And His Angels. by Hoshea: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2015
bcoz its so deep especially to blackmen, the whitemen knew our weakness and he enslaved us through that weakness, it pains bcoz when u try to elaborate they think you's a devil.
Re: God And His Angels. by LordReed(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
What are you talking about? The men specifically told lot to bring the two "MEN" how can they call them men if they weren't disguised as men? Ha!

Tell me if you saw a beautiful androgynous person how would you address them? Sir, madam or it?
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2015
LordReed:

Tell me if you saw a beautiful androgynous person how would you address them? Sir, madam or it?
Ma/sir.
Re: God And His Angels. by Tjayjosh(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
okay stay then, if you ever leave, shame unto you.
F**lish atheist!!!
Re: God And His Angels. by LordReed(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Ma/sir.

You see your bias? You place ma first.
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2015
LordReed:

You see your bias? You place ma first.
How am I biased? Did you put in consideration the part I saw first?
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2015
timonski:
@op. Are you married?
You don't ask people such questions out of the blue, why are you asking me that?
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2015
trapQ:
nobody is fooling anybody, except you want to fool yourself. like I said there's no gender in heaven, if there was, there'd be marriage as well. those angels who straffed women on earth were fallen angels( demons) and can assume any form. when Lucifer fell, along with the other fallen angels , they lost their heavenly form and beauty hence becoming demons. the angels who reside with God in the third heaven have only one form which is their current form(,they are neither male nor female) and are only messengers so they have no business changing forms. theirs is simply to deliver messages and return back to their domain. Angels are real. you have your angel as well which is at your service but if you're not in Christ then you have no authority over that angel. I'm not asking you believe, I'm only stating the obvious.
No gender, yet they bear only male names, or are the names Michael and Gabriel unisex? Please name one genderless female named angel.

They don't take forms, yet they are referred to as "he" or does god not know the word "she"?
Re: God And His Angels. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2015
The bible is a compilation of Jewish folklore, written by homeless albeit imaginative men. I dont see why the Op would question their choice of plot and gender. These were a bunch of ungroomed desert nomads probably high on cactus milk and half-delirious from the sweltering sun.
In any case, everyone knows only men could possibly fly and wield blazing swords. Women are useless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before / How Good Is God? / Pope Francis - It's Better To Be Atheist Than To Be A Hypocritical Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.