Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,971 members, 7,803,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. (2793 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Raped But Still Loves To ... / women pretend alot dont be fooled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by osile2012: 12:33am On Aug 02, 2015
Most guys make this mistake. You meet a girl who just came out of a relationship that did not end well and you rush to start a new one with her. Especially in cases where it was the guys fault (Cheating).

You don't give her time to heal, u start taking her out, trying to do everything the ex could not do. And everytime she talks about her ex she is bitter, saying things like " He is a fool" "he is an animal" , "he is a beast", "i hate him", "it will never be well with him", "someone else will pay him back for what he did to me" .

Most times when the new guy hears this, he feels happy and assumes he now has her all to himself. But trust me, when a girl is very bitter about her ex and says such things, 99.999% of the time she still loves and misses him and will take him back if he comes begging. Most guys have been heart broken because they dont understand this. When you have now invested so much time and emotions in the girl. The same bastard and beast she talked about just shows up and the girl leaves you and goes back.

Now a guy meets a girl that came out of a relationship a while ago, and when she is talking about her ex, she is calm and says stuff like "well i wish him well sha" , "he is a nice person but i just cant cope", "let someone else try im tired", "i don't have anything against him". Most times when a guy hears the girl talking about her ex like this, they get jealous.

I tell guys, the one saying nice things about her ex is not the one you should be worried about, its the one that is always bitter when she talks about him. That the one that could leave you for him .

Hope you guys learn from this and not get you heart broken by the same guy she told u is a beast and good for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by ladyF(f): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2015
grin
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by elantraceey(f): 12:36am On Aug 02, 2015
Lol, funny though but you're right but not in all cases.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Do you even sleep?
ladyF:
grin
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Cutehector(m): 12:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Op yu are certainly correct... All d ladies I"v been chykn hav been telln me hw bad their exes hurt dem... And trust me, it neva worked...

I won't try to rush tinz anymore
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by ladyF(f): 12:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Do you even sleep?

Sleep is for the weak grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Cutehector(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2015
elantraceey:
its tru in all cases sad

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2015
I hope sleepless nights don't end up weakening your brain cells tho
ladyF:

Sleep is for the weak grin
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Oruemu(f): 12:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Op yu are certainly correct... All d ladies I"v been chykn hav been telln me hw bad their exes hurt dem... And trust me, it neva worked...

Take it easy ok
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by osile2012: 1:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:

Some men even end up marrying the girl, not knowing she is still in love with that beast. and she will never be happy with you.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Gurgle(f): 1:06am On Aug 02, 2015
hmm I feel this way about somebody but I genuinely don't want him. however I wouldn't complain bitterly about him in somebodys presence, rather I would wish him the best

so OP what category am I
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by elantraceey(f): 1:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
its tru in all cases sad

No it isn't, some ladies fine it very easy to get completely over their ex in no time.
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by donholy28(m): 1:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Op true talk....as long as she dey talk of her ex...her love d d "beast" never die...dem go secretly dey wish say he go come back...and once he does....bye bye to u

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by osile2012: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
hmm I feel this way about somebody but I genuinely don't want him. however I wouldn't complain bitterly about him in somebodys presence, rather I would wish him the best

so OP what category am I

You wish him the best, so ur done with him.
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Gurgle(f): 1:25am On Aug 02, 2015
osile2012:

You wish him the best, so ur done with him.

Ok
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Brugo(m): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2015
True.

Don't act like you're superman to any chick especially when she's just had a bad breakup. Let her deal with her issues thoroughly before you step into her life.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Oruemu:

Take it easy ok
I"d try again
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2015
correct....tho my ex says bitter things abt me nd av tried fruitlessly to win her bak. o lagbara gan
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2015
elantraceey:

No it isn't, some ladies fine it very easy to get completely over their ex in no time.
like me,d moment I"m done wit a gurl, I"m done wit her... Would delete chat history, contact, block her calls permanently...
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by IamLEGEND1: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2015
see why being emotionally detached is awesome
you wont give a ŕats äss when shït like this goes down..
and by then, you don already chop clean mouth.
#WhoNeedsAHeartWhenYouHaveGotABrain
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2015
So true
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by mekaboy(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

That one too follow. But na emotional detatched u go also use for marriage?
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by IamLEGEND1: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2015
mekaboy:

That one too follow. But na emotional detatched u go also use for marriage?

if needed.....

#DatzHowWeRoll
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Gurgle(f): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Sinister preacher pikin strikes again... sad
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by 400billionman: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Igwe must hear this
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by IamLEGEND1: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Sinister preacher pikin strikes again... sad
The lord is ur strength, sister.
Go in peace.
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Mmmmmn......not true in all cases cool
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2015
elantraceey:

yea he his right in all cases. I can't date a girl with story of Ex and if I marry any lady and she dare mention her ex name, Hmmmmmmm....

By then
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2015
osile2012:

Some men even end up marrying the girl, not knowing she is still in love with that beast. and she will never be happy with you.

that wat I do pray against every time, Some u just spend heaven and earth. u even show dem all d luv, but the ediot kicking dem, slapping dem re d ones they run after.

Trust me on stuff like this, If my boo misbehave i dey give her hot slap. Beginning to understand y my dad acted the way he acted.

#Ladies don't worth that care
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Gurgle(f): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Beginning to understand y my dad acted the way he acted.

Your dad was maltreated by a lady? sad
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
osile2012:
Most guys make this mistake. You meet a girl who just came out of a relationship that did not end well and you rush to start a new one with her. Especially in cases where it was the guys fault (Cheating).

You don't give her time to heal, u start taking her out, trying to do everything the ex could not do. And everytime she talks about her ex she is bitter, saying things like " He is a fool" "he is an animal" , "he is a beast", "i hate him", "it will never be well with him", "someone else will pay him back for what he did to me" .

Most times when the new guy hears this, he feels happy and assumes he now has her all to himself. But trust me, when a girl is very bitter about her ex and says such things, 99.999% of the time she still loves and misses him and will take him back if he comes begging. Most guys have been heart broken because they dont understand this. When you have now invested so much time and emotions in the girl. The same bastard and beast she talked about just shows up and the girl leaves you and goes back.

Now a guy meets a girl that came out of a relationship a while ago, and when she is talking about her ex, she is calm and says stuff like "well i wish him well sha" , "he is a nice person but i just cant cope", "let someone else try im tired", "i don't have anything against him". Most times when a guy hears the girl talking about her ex like this, they get jealous.

I tell guys, the one saying nice things about her ex is not the one you should be worried about, its the one that is always bitter when she talks about him. That the one that could leave you for him .

Hope you guys learn from this and not get you heart broken by the same guy she told u is a beast and good for nothing.

thats real talk homes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Yeah thats what they all say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES / X-rated ( Adults Only) / What Ladies Think Guys Like(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.