Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student (103931 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by bigiyaro(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2015
nawao, dairy of prostitues don become thread for NL. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Wow, that's a lot of men for a person of any age.

She burst her legs open & be like, all 600 of you jump in

10 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Lol
PunkyVeer:

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by JefLonDon(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2015
Gerrara here!!!!!

Stupid story looking for attention

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by iamrealdeji(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2015
dyabman:
Tales by moonlight .. Done reading actually ...

Settle down with who ? Cutehector? grin
no,MrCork
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by iamrealdeji(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

pls help me ask her howw much is in her account from the money she made now
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by iamrealdeji(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2015
600? That's a Lotta pipo (Juicy J's voice)
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2015
FALLACY

#YOLO
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by gentleagu(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Issokay
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nitefury: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:
Hope this is not an exaggeration because this figure is high.

Meanwhile, the lady wants to settle down. Who wan do o?

While I have no problem with her settling down or up, my problem is She and other feminist would start saying its a past. Her new man should marry her and forget about her past because only the present and future matters..

Some would encourage her not to even tell her hubby of her past deeds.

On a lighter note, PDP don lose election, PMB don take over. Olosho no dey pay again. No free and careless money to be thrown around. Politicians don return to their wives.

9 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:
pls help me ask her howw much is in her account from the money she made now

Probably zero. She needs the money though to get her cooch stitched up. It's probably disfigured by now with so many men taking a dip. Amazing

4 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by iamrealdeji(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Probably zero. She needs the money though to get her cooch stitched up. It's probably disfigured by now with so many men taking a dip. Amazing
and fetish men that are always after harnessing of women's goodluck to theirs to become richer(we call it irawo or ogo in yoruba) would have taken their own,afterwards some of those ex-olosos would be shouting that they're unable to make money,everything they made from Olosoism gone

5 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2015
you will be amazed that most wives have fked greater numbers b4 getting married and most gf are what i call vampire prostitutee (they're average peeps by day and rugged whoress by night.
Cutehector:
Wooooowwwww... 600 men..

And she plans to settle down.... And will still want a God fearin man as a husband..who is caring.
cry

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:
and fetish men that are always after harnessing of women's goodluck to theirs to become richer(we call it irawo or ogo in yoruba) would have taken their own,afterwards some of those ex-olosos would be shouting that they're unable to make money,everything they made from Olosoism gone

Ok now this is interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, you say Irawo is men who sleep with women to "steal" their luck, using what, magic?
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by pbs4real(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2015
If she's light skin,then mrcork wld grant her wishsmiley
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by iamrealdeji(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok now this is interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, you say Irawo is men who sleep with women to "steal" their luck, using what, magic?
using african black power given to them by babalawos(witch doctors). Irawo means star(luck) or ogo(luck). So many of them sleep with different girls and the girls Irawo that was given to her by God adds up to the man's Irawo,the man becomes richer and the girl becomes poorer,Some of these yahoo boys also use it,and sleep with numerous girls to be luckier and make more money,some fetish business men use it,Contractors etc to be more successful and prosper in their businesses or get more contracts. Most times,some put the charm under the passenger sit whenever they want to pick up a girl,the girl sits on the seat and the rest is history,some rub a red powerful cloth on their private after sleeping with a girl,some rub the girl's sweat or virginal fluid off her acting like they care,but her irawo is what they're rubbing off,such girls always end up living their lives in poverty,no matter what,put them in CBN,they won't make that money,some circumstances will just keep knocking off their opportunities to get ricH

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:
using african black power given to them by babalawos(witch doctors). Irawo means star(luck) or ogo(luck). So many of them sleep with different girls and the girls Irawo that was given to her by God adds up to the man's Irawo,the man becomes richer and the girl becomes poorer,Some of these yahoo boys also use it,and sleep with numerous girls to be luckier and make more money,some fetish business men use it,Contractors etc to be more successful and prosper in their businesses or get more contracts. Most times,some put the charm under the passenger sit whenever they want to pick up a girl,the girl sits on the seat and the rest is history,some rub a red powerful cloth on their private after sleeping with a girl,some rub the girl's sweat or virginal fluid off her acting like they care,but her irawo is what they're rubbing off,such girls always end up living their lives in poverty,no matter what,put them in CBN,they won't make that money,some circumstances will just keep knocking off their opportunities to get ricH

WOW. I learned a new thing today. Thank you. This is so interesting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by kritikali(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Only from the other of the niger.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Dronedude(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Clap for urself hoe
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Ezemarcel(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Any body who is doubting her is not in nigeria...I know of a joint in owerri where young girls have sex with men for 500naira..so if an average of them have sex with at least 4men a day is it much? Then multiply it to the number of days in a month minus her period days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by frisky2good(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Do women have sex up to 600 times in their entire lives?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Wooooowwwww... 600 men..

And she plans to settle down.... And will still want a God fearin man as a husband..who is caring.
cry

E fit be you set bros grin.

There's no way you can tell.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by frisky2good(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2015
It is not everyday "customers" come.

Ezemarcel:
Any body who is doubting her is not in nigeria...I know of a joint in owerri where young girls have sex with men for 500naira..so if an average of them have sex with at least 4men a day is it much? Then multiply it to the number of days in a month minus her period days
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by efemenaslectura: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2015
How come her vagyna is not uety swollen and pink. I need to see it before I know she's actually tired or I don't believe.

As for the lucky man I wish him all the best. He had better be a nymphomaniac otherwise she go soon gbesumo your father sef

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by fairygeh(f): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2015
I find it difficult to believe that outrageous number.600 ke,how was she able to remember the actual figure .
She has slept with 600 men and she's still alive??

3 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by MrBLING(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2015
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by sonofananimal2: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2015
NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry

AFTER SOME TIME NOW, SHE GO DEY FIND GOD FEARING HUSBAND.

ONLY GOD KNOW HOW MANY GENERATION SHE DONE ABORT!!.

GUYS BE WARN!!! IF YOU WANT TO MARRY ANY NAIJA GIRLS, DIG INSIDE HER PAST LIFE AS IF YOU ARE DIGGING FOR GOLD, BEFORE YOU HEAR STORY THAT TOUCH THE HEART

4 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by chronique(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2015
She wants to settle down with who? Abeg,someone should give her a bottle of johnnie walker so she can drink and keep walking.

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by mysticdollar(f): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2015
The questions tho
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2015
I like the ending the most: "I am not a prostitute".

3 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by amenota(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Thou art great opportunity woman for u slept with 600 men in one calendar year. even king Solomon did not achieve this feat in a year. come to think of it, na one innocent brother go marry this lady

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.