Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1218513 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
yemi2plus:

It can't be a fact. Not everyone plot the Asia route.

@yemi2plus, thumb up.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
abbeyforex:

If my Honourable Captain Balogunsam of Plan B has not bought from Alibaba,then it means he has not started importation business. I no fit laugh. smiley cheesy =D =)) laakuli,smiley wink cheesy rolling on the floorcheesy cheesy cheesy =D =)) laugh wan comot M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ teeth Oo°˚˚˚° cheesy cheesy wink smiley =D =)) .

...I don't get the joke...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
sawhite:
dat balogunsam eh,na real boss jawe,and him humble down

smiley this mannnnn...boss koo, boss nii
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
mployer:

If You buy from alibaba, the suppliers Will calculate Paypal service charge for You with 5%. It is a company policy most of the time.

Hence the reason I used "checkout". They charge the 5% to cover the charge PayPal will charge then for receiving funds....still the same thing.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
kennyman2000:

Lol.. I love that statement. ''You've not started importation if you're not buying from alibaba yet''

Balogunsam buys from alibaba. He's one of the biggest bosses we've around here.

May God bless our hustle bro!

Amenn!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
balogunsam:

Hence the reason I used "checkout". They charge the 5% to cover the charge PayPal will charge then for receiving funds....still the same thing.
ok. I understand.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
balogunsam:

...I don't get the joke...

U don't need to get the joke bro ,we are there for you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by walexsho(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2016
why are banks charging differently from the rate on CBN website
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by doyinisaac(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2016
walexsho:
Demand and supply
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by walexsho(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2016
doyinisaac:
Demand and supply

Then either buhari or the CBN must be crazy, when I Google searched it was N199.88/Dollar, the same on CBN website. Is it a plot by buhari to Discourage importation, This is not the change we voted for. Tecno, Infinix and other counterfeits products are taking advantage of this. Instead of creating a reasonable agenda that will encourage agriculture and industrial revolution they are coming up with useless measures.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please who can help with $1,268.99 payment on paypal? Thanks....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
walexsho:

Foreign transactions are usually not settled using the Central Bank of Nigeria exchange rate, but by the prevailing interbank rate since banks can source for foreign exchange from autonomous sources.

Consequently, banks incur other card associated transaction costs distinct to the beneficiary banks that cause a mark-up in the eventual exchange rate applied to customers transactions.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
walexsho:

Then either buhari or the CBN must be crazy, when I Google searched it was N199.88/Dollar, the same on CBN website. Is it a plot by buhari to Discourage importation, This is not the change we voted for. Tecno, Infinix and other counterfeits products are taking advantage of this. Instead of creating a reasonable agenda that will encourage agriculture and industrial revolution they are coming up with useless measures.
Seriously ehn i had a thought on what some people say when I ask that question, they say he wants to discourage importation and encourage production in our own country. If that starts no be the same rich go invest inside that sector. Which means the same well known fact continues, "The rich getting richer". Someone like me and others who from this thing is becoming rich from nothing becoming something would have no hope. Abeg i no support those their kind of plans.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
tdjeans:
Please who can help with $1,268.99 payment on paypal? Thanks....

I could but currently booked to the teeth...if its not urgent, should be able to do it on Tuesday/Wednesday.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by samintegrity(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
balogunsam:

I could but currently booked to the teeth...if its not urgent, should be able to do it on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Wats ur paypal to naira like? #/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
samintegrity:

Wats ur paypal to naira like? #/$

245/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yanjoo64(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
balogunsam:

245/$

Pls I have a 42$ dollar payment to make on asos can u help me with..pls holla..how can we contact..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yanjoo64(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Deejau007:

Bruh, which of the stores does cash back of up to $300?
I did cash back at a small grocery store in houston once 250$...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by samintegrity(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
balogunsam:

245/$

Ur watsapp contact boss.

added on watsapp. Will contact u asap
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
$468 Bitcoin Available For Urgent Sale 305/$
+234810334587
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
$400 available for online payments @N255/$... Neteller funds also available... contact if you need.. whatsapp: @08060200027. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Need to make $1269 and $503.1 payments. Who can help?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kolomax(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
ib22003:
$468 Bitcoin Available For Urgent Sale 305/$
+234810334587
can you sell little out of it
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
900$ available in China at #270 exchange rate

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
25usd amazon gift card available at ₦6500. contact thru whatsapp at 08053250698
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by adamspee(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
stambic now N290/$, i just did a transaction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.