Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1218776 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 6:51pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by showkhunbi(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2016
tumababa:

Cant login
I just purchased an item now and I was charged 208.5 on Amazon
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2016
$35k available for usa bank deposit.
call/Whatsapp: 08108009824
serious people only.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 15, 2016
showkhunbi:

I just purchased an item now and I was charged 208.5 on Amazon

Yea u can purchase. But cant login to make transactions. Happy to hear its still works though. Last hope for common online shoppers like us.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2016
$35k available for usa bank deposit.
call/Whatsapp: 08108009824
serious people only.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
Can someone answer this, please
skillzlujan:
Does the DCC on amazon.com work with only purchasing gift cards or purchasing of other products?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 15, 2016
priceaction:
Can someone answer this, please

Anything on amazon
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 15, 2016
Cool bro. Thanks. Is it applicable to all amazon
tumababa:

Anything on amazon
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 15, 2016
priceaction:
Cool bro. Thanks. Is it applicable to all amazon

Yes.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 15, 2016
Never knew.Thanks bro. You are a darling
tumababa:

Yes.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 9:15pm On May 15, 2016
I urgently need PayPal fund of $706 to China. Serious seller can contact me via WhatsApp on +2348036246408
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by felixboye1(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2016
Neteller funding available. Rate $1 = #300. Check my signature for contact.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by weirdarkhitekt(m): 3:53am On May 16, 2016
I paid for a purchase with Stanbic ibtc mastercard via PayPal since yesterday afternoon and it was successful but I've not received alert since then and I've not been to the atm yet tho. I don't know what it's about
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 4:56am On May 16, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:
I paid for a purchase with Stanbic ibtc mastercard via PayPal since yesterday afternoon and it was successful but I've not received alert since then and I've not been to the atm yet tho. I don't know what it's about

I don't normally get IBTC online purchases alert instantly even when there are no system upgrades. So your delay may be the usual delay in alerts as I usually experience or it may be due to the system upgrades over the weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:27am On May 16, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

did you get PayPal's alert ?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by weirdarkhitekt(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2016
ceaser:

I don't normally get IBTC online purchases alert instantly even when there are no system upgrades. So your delay may be the usual delay in alerts as I usually experience or it may be due to the system upgrades over the weekend.

Stanbic delays, yes, but it wasn't up to 15 hours before the upgrade (abi na down). I'll have to go check at the bank or atm.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by weirdarkhitekt(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2016
dragnet:

did you get PayPal's alert ?

I don't understand what you mean by PayPal alert. My PayPal account shows the transaction and the website I paid to has mailed me a confirmation email. But I don't even know their exchange rate, that's my biggest concern
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 6:53am On May 16, 2016
200 paypal fund available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 7:12am On May 16, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

I don't understand what you mean by PayPal alert. My PayPal account shows the transaction and the website I paid to has mailed me a confirmation email. But I don't even know their exchange rate, that's my biggest concern

The rate is still 295. I made a transaction yesterday. You should get your alert before end of the day. I observed the delayed transaction alert on Friday too, it's probably due to the upgrade.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 8:20am On May 16, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

System upgrade/downgrade. cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 8:20am On May 16, 2016
I urgently need PayPal fund of $706 to China. Serious seller can call/WhatsApp me on +2348036246408
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 1:42pm On May 16, 2016
Access Bank charged me 335/USD via PayPal to China.
Nigeria will get better soonnest.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2016
greenchisom:
Access Bank charged me 335/USD via PayPal to China.

Nigeria will get better soonnest.

Sure cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2016
Between now till month ending , many banks will review their card rate. Now is the time to swiftly exchange your Naira to USD grin grin grin grin .

Many Exchanger are already feeling so high cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and waiting for next move to hijack their rates cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by riosworos(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2016
Please help needed... Amazon blocked my account asking for address verification.... I went to my bank and got the billing name and address and sent it to them but the account is still blocked and they are still asking for the same information.....most annoying is that i have over $200 giftcard in the account.... Anyone that has pass through this b4 please help out
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 16, 2016
riosworos:
Please help needed... Amazon blocked my account asking for address verification.... I went to my bank and got the billing name and address and sent it to them but the account is still blocked and they are still asking for the same information.....most annoying is that i have over $200 giftcard in the account.... Anyone that has pass through this b4 please help out

call them
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by riosworos(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2016
tumababa:

call them

I have called and complained more than 20times but it seem the customer care people can't fix it only the verification team can fix it
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tizzle1: 11:27pm On May 16, 2016
riosworos:

I have called and complained more than 20times but it seem the customer care people can't fix it only the verification team can fix it
why not call those ones..request you be transfered to the right person
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by temitimx19(m): 4:05am On May 17, 2016
riosworos:
www.nairaland.com/3097381/verify-unblock-amazon-account-here
this guy can help you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by otikpoko(m): 5:26am On May 17, 2016
Want to make some payments today on Ebay using GTB Naira Master Card.
Any one has an idea of the Current exchange rate? smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aterejr(m): 6:47am On May 17, 2016
Dollar naira exchange rate (for parallel market) to range between 350 to 370 a dollar come end of the week.
I'm prophesying that by the end of the year, it might as well hit the 400 mark.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:04am On May 17, 2016
aterejr:
Dollar naira exchange rate (for parallel market) to range between 350 to 370 a dollar come end of the week.
I'm prophesying that by the end of the year, it might as well hit the 400 mark.

You forgot to tell us the name of your church, G.O

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.