Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,650 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1216578 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
bdavis:

Well I really don't know why, but that is how they do it...I don't have an explanation for it.

i think 2 prevent ppl that wil keep dollar and trying 2 sell it 50yrs later

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ojmorney: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Please what is firstbank visa prepaid exchange rate on aliexpress for now? Please answer me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please house, if i have dollars in my domiciliary Account with GTBank, and i want to withdraw it, will they pay me in dollars? If no, what rate will they do the conversion for me in naira equivalence?

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Inkredible(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
bdavis:

Well I really don't know why, but that is how they do it...I don't have an explanation for it.

I finally did change it with one Ali Bello. Twaz at 360 though.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
dest4real:
Please house, if i have dollars in my domiciliary Account with GTBank, and i want to withdraw it, will they pay me in dollars? If no, what rate will they do the conversion for me in naira equivalence?

Thanks

Stanbic pays in $ if you want it which is better so that you can change it in black market rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bsaying(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
macbeyland:
Gtbank has started stealing by trick. Imagine I bought an item on aliexpress 3 weeks ago when dollar was 330 naira. The shipper did not ship my item and sent me a fake tracking number. When tracking number wasn't active for 2 weeks I raised a dispute and the seller did not respond within the time. Aliexpress judged in my favour and returned my money today... The alert I got from gtb was dispense error aliexpress reversal... They credited me based on 330/USD instead of the current exchange rate.... 2 months ago I bought items online, the day I made the purchase, I was charged 325, 2 days later when the transaction cleared, dollar was 330. These useless gtb deducted extra 6k from my account to make up for the added 5 naira price on the dollar.

I intend buying from aliexpress soon. They sent u fake tracking number Pls lets chat on whatsapp would lito know more bout buying, on aliexpress and clearing it here in Nigeria
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gbodimowo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
bdavis:

If justijesu ain't genuine, then no one on nairaland is genuine o...she's the stanbic of nairaland, only e b lyk say she Don become gtb now o, but unlike gtb and stanbic, she no go change rate days, weeks or months after the transaction

I concur while heartedly
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
dest4real:

Thanks

It's actually supposed to be given to you in dollars, not converted and definitely not at the official rate if conversion would occur, it should be at black market rate, unless you decide to sell it to the bank, in which case it would be given to you in naira, and at the bank's rate. But if you decide to withdraw it, you are to be paid in dollars...any other thing apart from that is a criminal act. grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rockman007: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sterling bank visa card N371 /$1
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
rockman007:

Justi4jesu,are u following?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
rockman007:

Back, back, forth and forth...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
rockman007:
are you sure of this?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
blym4real:

are you sure of this?

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
rockman007:
Jeez! I can't believe that I wasted my time opening an account with sterling bank. I was waiting for my visa card to purchase item online

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rockman007: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
blym4real:

are you sure of this?
Was charged this afternoon .
Paypal transaction of $50 was charged at N18559.14.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rockman007: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just got mine yesterday and was so happy to use it today not knowing they have joined the band wagon.Back to Stanbic I guess...
macbeyland:

Jeez! I can't believe that I wasted my time opening an account with sterling bank. I was waiting for my visa card to purchase item online
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awesomelee: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
smileoly:

So they have promised to refund you. Please when was that?

Yesterday and they actually made the refund yesterday too.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 3:07am On Jul 24, 2016
onatisi:

Justi4jesu,are u following?

Lol I'm present, gradually getting to 400
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by flyuche(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2016
GTB
$1 = ₦349.81
23/07/16

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jamarionj(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2016
INTERESTED IN BUYING PAYPAL FUNDS...
PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2016
flyuche:
GTB
$1 = ₦349.81
23/07/16

Mehn, Nigeria banks are into competition. Titled: Increase currency exchange rate competition. First to reach #500/$?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Access 337/dollar

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bigtt76(f): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2016
You should have reported to GTBank first when the transaction failed stating in Naira how much the bank deducted from as the amount in dispute and also the dollar amount. This way GTBank knows they owe you the amount in Naira and not dollar else they will credit you with the dollar equivalent of the day which you will find as a loss.

macbeyland:
Gtbank has started stealing by trick. Imagine I bought an item on aliexpress 3 weeks ago when dollar was 330 naira. The shipper did not ship my item and sent me a fake tracking number. When tracking number wasn't active for 2 weeks I raised a dispute and the seller did not respond within the time. Aliexpress judged in my favour and returned my money today... The alert I got from gtb was dispense error aliexpress reversal... They credited me based on 330/USD instead of the current exchange rate.... 2 months ago I bought items online, the day I made the purchase, I was charged 325, 2 days later when the transaction cleared, dollar was 330. These useless gtb deducted extra 6k from my account to make up for the added 5 naira price on the dollar.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Need PayPal fund
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
sinebaba:
Need PayPal fund
Contact me on my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BizBloke(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
PayPal funds available for sale. Attractive rate.

$550 available.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
BizBloke:

$550 available.

Rate...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ojmorney: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please what is firstbank visa prepaid exchange rate on aliexpress for now? Please answer me ??[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by smileoly(f): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Awesomelee:

Yesterday and they actually made the refund yesterday too.
OK. That's good.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by obinnaj2: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
BizBloke:

$550 available.

i called u and ur number doesnt exist

whats ur rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BizBloke(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
obinnaj2:

i called u and ur number doesnt exist

whats ur rate

The number you called - I suppose 08177252547 is for WhatsApp only. For texts/calls: 08148886582.

Rate: N327
Cc: Eghosa1
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
macbeyland:

lmao grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.