Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

#sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) (852 Views)

If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! / 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by Youngsage: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Do you remember this book? grin

Tell us.

Happy Sunday Nairalanders! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by kingkendrick(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
OP how old are you?
Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by Youngsage: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mprepz:
OP how old are you?
Why did you ask? grin
I'm young. Young sage.

1 Like

Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by Youngsage: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
cc lalasticlala lalasticlala cheesy
Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chai good old days

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by shaiba(f): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
awesome, I like the pictures more
Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by priscaoge(f): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yeaa I still remember the story of Moses and his Sis Marian or is it Mirian sef embarassed (When his mother kept him beside d river in a basket and his Sis was looking after him from a corner, then the princess came to take her bath bla bla bla bla cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy )....
The illustrations made it easy for us to understand. Good old memories when we recite bible versions as if we are reciting ABCD embarassed embarassed, when we engage in "Who can challenge me in Bible Quotations" competition.... #SundaySchoolChildren kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by johnydon22(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lo, yes na. . . who didn't. Good old innocent childhood days when we happily swallow everything we read that is in smiling colourful pictures...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by Paradise163(f): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
oh my book of Bible Story. My first book after that I graduated to "knowledge that leads to everlasting life" Good old days.. Now in the school of no graduation "Theocratic Ministry School"
Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Youngsage:
Do you remember this book? grin

Tell us.

Happy Sunday Nairalanders! cheesy
that book is what made me what i am today thru the knowledge of the scriptures. Mine is still that same cover and colour in that pics. I used it to outshine my contemporaries when it came to bible quiz for kids and it also helped me in passing jamb as it made me score more than 80 in c.r,k.
All thanks to God and also the jehovah witnesses who are the producer of that book in which i am now a man of knowledge of the Word in which i also used it to disprove the Jehovah witnesses now.

2 Likes

Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
johnydon22:
Lo, yes na. . . who didn't. Good old innocent childhood days when we happily swallow everything we read that is in smiling colourful pictures...
Youngsage you really wonder how the atheist like this are really gifted in scriptures and they are always in religion section disproving and criticising and bringing bible passages that even some Christians have not read before? This book during their childhood was the source of their knowledge
2 TIMOTHY 3 VS 15 - And that from a child thou has known the holy scriptures which are able to make you wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by tpiander: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
No I didn't.

Why do you ask.
Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by sammoe(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hehe...I vividly and fervidly remember this book! What stood out for me, as a kid, were the illustrations.

#ayafoldsmall

1 Like

Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by tpiander: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Never heard of it.
Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by anthoniaz(f): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yeah.
Was given to me and my siblings by my late aunt who was a Jehovah's witness.
Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by tpiander: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thats interesting.

So, its a jehovah's witness book?

1 Like

Re: #sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) by Youngsage: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2015
sammoe:
Hehe...I vividly and fervidly remember this book! What stood out for me, as a kid, were the illustrations.

#ayafoldsmall

Yeah, the illustrations! Were so on point. smiley

Hehehe. @bolded

(1) (Reply)

Preaching The Prosperity Doctrine In Churches / New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) / Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.