Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial (13912 Views)

New Ebola Vaccine Gives 100% Protection Against The Disease — WHO Reports / First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa / Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
gatiano:
Your pinky masters respect me, they know that I'm not a racist and that I am the last person that would permit hate in His heart or as e-motion. They understand that I don't like them and I also don't hate them, however, when they proof to be worthy, I will give them a breathing space but with a tight watchful eyes as My Anscestors has told me too.

I can't hate what My Uncles and Aunties made, they are their patent properties, My Uncles and Aunties made them so that I could study them, and I understand the whole experiment in package (not all, but atleast something).

You, your pinky masters hate you with all the blood in their veins, they hate the fact that you think that you love them, and that put them in a very wrong and daring position, (if you read the books Your Ancestors left for you, you would understand). your pinky masters hate your very gut, why? because you are a thief. A lazy bone, that can't think, see, hear and even feel. you are numb, you are a zombie.

What do zombies want? they always want to eat, eat, eat and eat, the pinky master can no longer afford to feed you again, they are dead broke, calamities have befallen them, they will never have rest again, until they pass out. What will you zombies then do? You would eat your pinky masters. You will HATE them because they can't afford to give you all those pleasures of homosexualism, beastiality etc anymore. So you would become a burden. So to reduce that burden, they have decided to eat you up first. But Yyou zombies are too much, they can't eat you all up, thus, they hate your very breath.

The more you write the more you look dumb to me. I feel sorry for your ignorant life and primitive nature! cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by gatiano(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Don't bother trying to love them by force, they won't, they can't. My Uncles and Aunties did not put divine love coding into their genetics.
Don't get me wrong, we do have few interracial marriages and love etc. But the reason is to give them a future, and only a few of them took the chance. I mean, look that the sky and the climatic changes, they won't survive it.

Sometimes, I do think the reason why most of you people are a fan of filth is none other than you are a filth, a homosexual, you may be a freak of nature for a behaviour, and only freaks can accept such nuisance, still they can't love you.

all4naija:
The more you write the more you look dumb to me. I feel sorry for your ignorant life and primitive nature! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
gatiano:
Don't bother trying to love them by force, they won't, they can't. My Uncles and Aunties did not put divine love coding into their genetics.
Don't get me wrong, we do have few interracial marriages and love etc. But the reason is to give them a future, and only a few of them took the chance. I mean, look that the sky and the climatic changes, they won't survive it.

Sometimes, I do think the reason why most of you people are a fan of filth is none other than you are a filth, a homosexual, you may be a freak of nature for a behaviour, and only freaks can accept such nuisance, still they can't love you.

angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by bonechamberlain(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

You are joking! When Africans don't know a tad about environmental hygiene! Bwahaha...
well I know a lot about environmental hygiene and I know so many other Africans know too. if u don't know that's too bad. its not too late to learn though.
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
well I know a lot about environmental hygiene and I know so many other Africans know too. if u don't know that's too bad. its not too late to learn though.
Check your environment, come back here and tell me what environmental hygiene is all about!
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by bonechamberlain(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

Check your environment, come back here and tell me what environmental hygiene is all about!
am not here to teach u that, unless u re ready to pay. u should be the one to check ur environment as u admitted that u as an African know nothing about environmental hygiene.
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
am not here to teach u that, unless u re ready to pay. u should be the one to check ur environment as u admitted that u as an African know nothing about environmental hygiene.
African environment is a disease and it is one of the reasons the people get sick a lot, including you!
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by bonechamberlain(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

African environment is a disease and it is one of the reasons the people sick a lot, including you!
na wa for u o. u don't know me to conclude I get sick a lot. that u get sick a lot doesn't mean others get sick a lot
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
na wa for u o. u don't know me to conclude I get sick a lot. that u get sick a lot doesn't mean others get sick a lot
What are you talking about? Malaria is killing more people in Africa more than AIDS and cancer combined. That is because their environment is filthy breeding ground for mosquitoes! I know you get sick a lot of malaria. You can't deny that. I am malaria free!
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by bonechamberlain(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2015
all4naija:

What are you talking about? Malaria is killing more people in Africa more than AIDS and cancer combined. That is because their environment is filthy breeding ground for mosquitoes! I know you get sick a lot of malaria. You can't deny that. I am malaria free!
OK. thank God u re malaria free
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by logica(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2015
all4naija:

We are loving our tiny defenders thank you. They sure played their part in your longerthroat whiteys turning tail and fleeing from the area they termed "the white man's grave". wink
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by worksmart(m): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Dear Moderators,
Please unban me.
The mods are banning people if they do not agree with their view.

I was banned for simply expressing my view that PMB was secretly toppled during first 2 weeks of his presidency.

For this I got a 48 hr ban about 3weeks ago,but before the ban expired the ban was extended till Oct 26th .

I have noticed that occasionally I can post as Iam doing now, but ban usually continues as soon as I submit a post.
worksmart:
Don't take any vaccines that whites would not be taking.

This vaccine would make you unable to have children.

The aim is to depopulate Africa.

White man always pretend to help you when they aim to destroy you.
Ask the native Americans how they were decimated.
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
dazpa:

Typical monkey,Always looking for a way to show how much you hate whites. Ungrateful stinking Apes
all Caucasians are monkeys. uahhahahahaaaaaihahaaah.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by dazpa(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Akpobaro:
all Caucasians are monkeys. uahhahahahaaaaaihahaaah.
You monkey again, Do you want some bananas?
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2015
dazpa:

You monkey again, Do you want some bananas?
you are Mentally sick. all Caucasians smell like dogs. half dog, half human with Pig Skin . hahahahahahahaha
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by dazpa(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Akpobaro post=37659976]you are Mentally sick. all Caucasians smell like dogs. half dog, half human with Pig Skin . hahahahahahahaha[/quote
Sorry boy,You came late I just gave the last banana to another monkey.Come around later
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=dazpa post=37662737][/quote]Caucasians are Mad people and you and dogs are the Same .hahaaaahà

Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2015
. dryakson how can I help you saw your mail.
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by dryakson(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demigods:
is about the bang Rules ebook...
Re: Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial by dryakson(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demigods:
is about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Nephew Has Autism, How Do We Manage It? / UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion / Hives(Narun): Causes And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.