Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Please Do You Know How Too Work With This App Quoda - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Do You Know How Too Work With This App Quoda (541 Views)

Please Assist Me In Designing This App / Recommended Tips For Bloggers That Wish To Work With Brands / Boost Your E-commerce By This APP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do You Know How Too Work With This App Quoda by Picvote(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
I need help on the application someone asked me too download it... I did and he left me blank with no idea of how it works... help please
Re: Please Do You Know How Too Work With This App Quoda by Oscar4real(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
ask d person who ask you to download it nah ah ah..... or Google it SHIKENAN wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Please Do You Know How Too Work With This App Quoda by Picvote(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oscar4real:
ask d person who ask you to download it nah ah ah..... or Google it SHIKENAN wink wink wink wink wink
bro I said the guy told me too download it and I did... and he left me with an information to use it
Re: Please Do You Know How Too Work With This App Quoda by lekropasky(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Let me ask.
What do you want to do with it?
To edit text/code,
am sure you can type out alphabets, maybe you just dont know how to write symbols like <>HTML</> opening and closing tags, curly braces and all that...
To do that, just tap/click/press and slide upward/downward depending on THe symbol you trying to write.

I hope you get my explanation.
Re: Please Do You Know How Too Work With This App Quoda by Picvote(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
So not just too edit HTML CODES is also used for uploading and editing of blogger.. website and temples of the site

(1) (Reply)

New Domain Name (.ws) And It's Free / Wordpress Assistance Needed: About Author / Subscribe To Themchub's BBM Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.