Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics (830 Views)

My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / See Selfie Of A Girl Who Opened Up Her Legs To Show Her Pant In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics by iphanyiuma(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
So this dude wore nail polish to church is it fashionable or GAY ALERT!!!

Re: This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics by kossyablaze(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Shit

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics by ojun50(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Poo
Re: This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics by Cutehector(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
What kind of dirty feet is dis...
Re: This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics by datyrone(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wahisdis... undecided
Re: This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics by powerfulsettingz: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Y was i here?

Re: This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics by domopps(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Where is the full pix cos the legs looks feminine to me but must that pix be a guy's that's definitely gay alert! Op when u get to heaven ask Jesus abt what I just said

Cheeeeeeeers
Re: This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics by Rosemary216(f): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
A guy applyin nail polish isnt gay. D pix has ntin to prove dat its a guy or he z in Church!!
Re: This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics by IamLEGEND1: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
and ur own work na to dey snap people toes for inside church?
Datz some creepy, stalker shít right there mehn.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For ALL MEN / 16-year-old Girl Caught Having S, E’x With 52 Men In The Bush / If Your Spouse Bed-wets On Your Wedding Night, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.