Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! (860 Views)

Why Is Apc/buhari Always Denying Their Campaign Promises? Imagine This / Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria / Why Is President Buhari Always Wearing One Clothe?-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by KnowAll(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is Buhari not planning to create an enabling enviroment where diasporas can invest in business rather than investing in some foreign country. Realistically most diaspras will like to come home and play an active role in d development of their country.

But Buhari's attitude of discourage them kind left me befuddled. Is he not planning on imrov8ng d electricity, our roads & railways not to mention other infrastructures like aviation, seaport & solid minerals.

I don't get it, is Nigeria going to remain as it is in 4 years time. Buhari's body language at dis-enging & excluding Diasporas from what is happening in Nigeria baffles me. undecided
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by prof17(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
K
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by abat4real37(f): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Should he tell them to come back home, or what did you want him to tell them?
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
I don't know for "baba go slow" ooooo
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by madmadu(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
let dem stay dere and continue looking for d greener pastures dey went to find na
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by countsection: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
because he has noting to offer them.let him fulfill his election promise first. tourist president of I WILL
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by sokunji(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
they will come back in the fullness of time
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmm for security purposes

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by xpac01(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
My brother, all those things you stated above have drastically improved for some past weeks, especially power.

Me I feel he's telling them that to show he has no ilk against non Islamic nations as initially speculated...
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by White007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
...b'cuz he has no clue as to how to govern those already living in Nigeria, so he doesn't want more Nigerians coming back home. He already has the feeling that the next 4 yrs is going to be a disaster. So if we look at it holistically, he is being honest to himself.
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
KnowAll:
Is Buhari not planning to create an enabling enviroment where diasporas can invest in business rather than investing in some foreign country. Realistically most diaspras will like to come home and play an active role in d development of their country.

But Buhari's attitude of discourage them kind left me befuddled. Is he not planning on imrov8ng d electricity, our roads & railways not to mention other infrastructures like aviation, seaport & solid minerals.

I don't get it, is Nigeria going to remain as it is in 4 years time. Buhari's body language at dis-enging & excluding Diasporas from what is happening in Nigeria baffles me. undecided
leave baba go slow beside he knws war he's doing. i'm a yoruba girl but i dont trust non of these igbos, yorubas hausas e.t.c but d fulanis r always trust worthy and hard working. hope u remember yaradua?
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by Femiartalade(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Believe it or not everything in this world seems to be sexually portrayed like wtf really! can't anything be done morally without exposing boobs asses and shit

Shit is becoming disturbing
From the Internet to the TV,
flyers
The media is all messed up
Seems we ve lost it
Gospel singers exposing cleavages wtf
Are u wining souls for Christ or u just some cheap_lonely_looking_for_attention_whore

Y'all should get ur act together and stop being a sex object cus that's what we see you as when u keep exposing and exposing

How can one be in the church and all I can see is sex images from left to right

Cus of what u people are wearing
It seems you all have turned everywhere to places where u can just portray sex sex sex and sex

Please you people should be decent at least with the way u dress

And I just made one common sense like Ben Murray Bruce

#NoToIndecncyCusKonjiNaBastard
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by Scream(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
How did they get there?! Did they consult with him before going? Does anybody take permission from the president before coming home? What did the past presidents do to retain them in Nigeria if without them best in Nigeria we can't resolve our issues..... Shoooooooooooooooorr!
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by omolami: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2015
Bihari is telling them so because he had no plan to create jobs. Hr does not even have the idea on how to create one. For now hr is busy sacking people. Very timid president.
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by hinwazaka: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2015
The answer to your question is right in front of you. Ask yourself why would the leader of a pack not want new wolves to come in. Because they can threaten his control of the pack. Buhari is setting in motion the facilities he needs to lock up the country. By 2017 he will be a very unpopular ruler in a Republican/Tory world. So brace yourself for impact. Its going to be a real bumpy ride
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by omolami: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2015
Bihari is telling them so because he has no plan to create jobs. He does not even have the idea on how to create one. For now he is busy sacking people. Very timid president.
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by omolami: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2015
Buhari is telling them so because he has no plan to create jobs. He does not even have the idea on how to create one. For now he is busy sacking people. Very timid president.
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by rawtouch: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Because they did not vote for him and therefore there is no percentage allocated to them, so they should not come and add to our problems according to him
Re: Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! by onomeasike: 12:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Very simple. Jonathan's mess stinks to high heavens!! PMB has just spent two moments and we are yet to see the end of all the atrocious activities and severe implications of having Jonathan as Nigerian president for 6 years. Just last week, Cameroon President said Jonathan doesn't pick his call, 500 government houses criminally allocated during his time,$9.6 billion stolen by Jonathan minister and the list keeps increasing

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okowa At 56: The Kind Of Governor Delta Has Been Waiting For / Rivers’ Scandal – Will Amaechi Go To Jail? / See What South African Online Platform Said About Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.