Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,033 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:48 AM

REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi (4615 Views)

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by nairamaniac: 3:00am On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Nairamaniac

You need not be shocked that this "PDP mouthpiece" (even though I haven't the faintest idea what you're on about exactly) could ask such questions.

If anything, it should be proof to you that not all of us who have political leanings/persuasion are sycophantic and close minded.

Some of us are open to superior ideologies and convictions where necessary, but will do anything to resist the idea of some false, cosmetic change being foisted on us.
Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by nairamaniac: 3:02am On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hello Nairamaniac

Thanks for taking time to explain...

However, most of your message could not get to me because you kept insulting the person of the former president.

Insults on a fellow human being, especially the unprovoked kind is never to be encouraged. We should honour people, in the ways we can, not because they deserve it, but because it's our tradition.

I see that you're an intelligent and humorous fellow, that's attractive...But don't you think you can do better with your choice of words in addressing the former president?

The same way you have reservations concerning Jonathan is the same way I have reservations concerning Buhari....but even when tempted to join the bandwagon of those who call him names for no reason, I have resisted.

Everyone is free to address the man as they choose, but next time, please, when addressing me....using blatant insults on GEJ or Buhari or anyone for that matter will likely give me cause to ignore your assertions.

With due respect, I beseech you to kindly desist.

That said, I'm open to healthy conversation with you in the future.

My sister. Greetings! You are most highly welcome. It takes a whole lot of maturity&intelligence to realise that shades I threw at you were not personal but purely Satire.

A lot of other people may have reacted differently.
And don't mind me mocking your grammatical skills. You have a beautiful command of English which myself and plenty Nairalanders probably admire.
I'm more of a fan of yours than a Hater in that department.

But now, talking of the ex-president. i don't admire him, I'm not his fan and I got nothing but resentment towards him. You have to understand that Nairaland is like a Fight-club and the insults we throw on in here is the only means we can express our pains and disappointment.
Please better get used to my explicit-contents, I am straight-up hardcore and PG18, if and whenever I wanna be.

He doesn't deserve my honour. Hence I wdnt honour him. Even in tradition, our elders know that they cant beat a child and expect them not to cry.

MizMyColi:
@Nairamaniac

You need not be shocked that this "PDP mouthpiece" (even though I haven't the faintest idea what you're on about exactly) could ask such questions.

If anything, it should be proof to you that not all of us who have political leanings/persuasion are sycophantic and close minded.

Some of us are open to superior ideologies and convictions where necessary, but will do anything to resist the idea of some false, cosmetic change being foisted on us.

Im not far from the truth to address you as PDP mouthpiece. Just as I can be identified as Buhari's mouth piece. We are all mouth peaces of our doctrines.

I can see that you are playing on the wrong team. But its quite obvious that you are amongst the few that may be doing it innocently. But have you ever heard that ignorance is not an excuse.
don't get me wrong, you are free to have reservations of anybody, but do not be counted amongst those that do this for any of the following reasons:

1) Ethnic or religious sentiments.
2) Monetary gains.
3) Stubbornness to accept&appreciate
positive-changes around you.
4)Bad influence from Satonoids&Wailers on Nairaland.

nobody is fostering any false cosmetic change on you. It would come naturally on you. We progressives are celebrating on our own. Bad luck Jonathan has been casted away. The sooner you realise and appreciate these changes, the better for you.
When we say changes, we don't necessarily mean there must be tangible things on ground at the moment. We are accessing Buhari thru the "laying foundation". while you guys are accessing him thru "yet to be built roofs".

Have you ever heard that the strength of a foundation determines the building that can stand on it.
Consult TB Joshua if you haven't.

Perhaps most of your reservations towards Buhari has to do with his slow-pace of running the Government.
But I would prefare we even move even slower, as long as we are moving in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by nairamaniac: 3:03am On Aug 04, 2015
abacus:

You signed such a massive project and it's not in your favour? It's like you build a new governor's lodge for a successor?

Even on the day of election, there was no light to boost people support for GEJ..

Please note, it's perm sec(s) that are working now, what will happen when we eventually have the ministers? Gas or no gas ooo.. some people are now responsible for their actions and this show a no nonsense man is here...

A new no nonsense man is really here.

When the ministers come up add up to the perm. sec it would definitely get much better.
Buhari's delay in appointing his ministers also has its advantages. Our general is having firsthand rapport and personal relationship with these perm. secs.
Woe betide any minister that would later be appointed to control his ministry like his playground and Permanent Secretary like his intimacy gadget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by nairamaniac: 3:03am On Aug 04, 2015
MabraO:
It's a pity miz my Coli looks helpless cos her fellow waillers ain't around to bail her out

APC 1(in term of electricity) FiDiFi 0
Next in line is d refinery
Nd other sectors

Sai baba
Sai buhari

Na real APC 1 (electricity) - Fidifi 0

Refinery is really next online.

But to me with far less corruption, alot of other bigger and greater things would follow.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sanchez01:

My Dear, please don't join the rainy season campaign. Unlike other seasons in the past, the rain is minimally low this year, particularly in a coastal area such as Lagos. I cannot recall the last time I experienced rainfall.

It would be right if I say the rainy season so far has been the same all over. So what rainy season are we talking about

Didn't we experience this same season under GEJ in abundance?

Mizmycoli, pacifism is ideal and should be held in high regards, however, it is quite surprising you could not attempt tackle some of the OP's argument.

Barcanista, the word 'retreat' exists for a reason. Gather more points, regroup and enlighten us on issues raised by the OP. Petty sentiments would us no good.

Nairamaniacgrin, bless you for the argument and humour.gringrin

God bless you too, we just having fun, cos we younnnng, and willlld and freeeeeee(From BadLuck Jonathan).

1 Like

Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by nairamaniac: 3:08am On Aug 04, 2015
MabraO:
Op yi Badt gan o!
The adjectives u used in qualifying mizmycoli were all right
She fit Patrick obayiangbon wife dem like big big grammar no be small

Nd to think moronic barcanista ran out of idea on this thread is strange.
Am sure he is somewhere ploting a counter thread to this effect
Even with all these he will foolishly come nd say otherwise nd his naive followers will applaud him

Op God bless u for this revelation

TANiods pls continue reading the book of Lamentation that book was created for u guys

God Bless you too.
Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by nairamaniac: 3:10am On Aug 04, 2015
AZeD1:
Nairamaniac

Your write up looks nice and it has some elements of truth in it, but like Barcanista's threads, it filled with half truths and ignorance.

Power is a complex, capital intensive and things just don't work at the wave of a finger.
The only thing Buhari has contributed to the power sector, is he hasn't revoked the sale yet. Also you might attribute his leadership as a reason why but that is debatable.

you are right, complexity of power, capital and all you mentioned are all factors.

But mind you, the capital has always been there. Since the companies were privatised, more capital was induced into the sector during Jonathan's regime than Buhari's regime thus far.
Trust me, his leadership is an important factor.
These thieving-buyers always had the money to invest in the sector. But they the decision to invest in it was purely political. in the sense that it depended on who wins between Jonathan and Buhari.
Buhari comes in and they are forced to perform cause their licences can be revoked.
They can no longer be doing the Carrot and Stick with current leadership unlike the Cowardly one that's been banished from the throne

Bacanista's thread with all due respect was filled with half-truth and bias.
Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Recently,infact June to be precise,the transformer in my area spoiled.
Phcn was asked what happened and they said oil finished.

So the community has no choice than opt for a new transformer.
Of course they contributed money to buy a new one.
That,i can stomach but what baffles me is that we paid Phcn more than one million to come and install it

When I asked why it's so,i was told that's d norm. U still have to pay them always to come for maintenance else it might spoil again.
Now u still pay ur usual Phcn bills.

Pls,is this the improvement?

Still can't believe this. Had I not paid and have my teller and receipt,i will say this is a lie.

Where r we heading to from here?

Can someone tell me any good thing that has ever come out of this nation?

Our sense of reasoning has been eroded so much we simply accept and praise d norm instead condemning and fighting against them.

Now,ugu leave of 50 bucks can't make a pot of soup like before.
Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by chedet: 3:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Generally, Nigeria power seems to increase during the rainy season as more water go into the dams... I remember by this time last year, there was a near constant electricity throughout the country... This is not to say there haven't been any improvement. We need to wait till dry season to know how much has improved in terms of gas powered turbines.
Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by Jesusloveyou: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Please, tell me about APC government and achievements when they constitute a government and not before that.

Did Buhari or APC privatize PHCN or were they responsible for investments in TCN?

What exactly is APC's take and contributions to talk about?

Is there any additional protocol or institutional framework put in place by APC to discuss.

Please, take your hero worship and sycophancy off my mentions and continue with your Js3 colleagues.

There are many threads on this platform on improved and constant power supply under Jonathan hence what's new?

It was evident to discuss about the sabotage and temporary setbacks after numerous threads on Nairaland celebrating improved power supply across the country except in university of Port Harcourt were otorx will always tell us "No light".
na wa ooo, u saTANist will continue exposing ur clueless corrupt hero, let assume he build all d facilities, but were u having light, d same people that bought d phcn, and ur hero sabotage Nigeria, they allow vandals to burst gas pipelines, and charge Nigerians for light we never consume, if PMB has stop d sabotage or d vandals, why not give d credit to who make us to see light now, but u saTANist were quick to attribute d rise of dollars to buhari,
Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by jomoh: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
nairamaniac:

Gen. Comrade Jomoh. We wouldn't kill them when we catch them. we would treat them as our brothers and sisters. we would wash their heads in river Jordan. Baptise every single one of them . we would re orientate them. wash every atom of Bad luck Jonathan from their lives.
Sincerely some of them are still finding it difficult to accept Buhari due to how much insults and curses they have casted on him. it takes wisdom and humility to praise and bow down for the rejected stone when it becomes the corner-peace.
But they would finally learn and accept the realities and truth of life.

Truly we wont arm them in real life cos we are not hoodlums but progressive minded intellectuals. It is our duty to always corner their negative propagandas with FACTS.

Surely it takes more than personal hatred and vendetta to have the kind of zeal and dedication that they are showing in their quest to discredit a human being at all cost. Am very sure that by the time the long arm of the law catches up with their thieving sponsors we will be able to rest.

Its quite unfortunate that one of the NL mods I strongly believe is on their payroll because I cant seem to understand why almost every article of their chief wailer is pushed to the front page despite clear evidences and comments showing how misleading his threads are. it goes to show the level of favoritism, injustice and corruption on NL.

A lot of truth revealing threads languish in the background while it seem like a dedicated mod is appointed to the threads of someone always seeking to mislead the public because of is personal vendetta. If those kinds of threads are the types allowed by Seun on his forum then i pity the Nigerian youths that see this forum as where they can get reliable information. I also pity the image of our dear country on the conclusions of Non Nigerians on this forum based on all those misleading threads.

Nairaland has grown to be the face of Nigerians and we have to be very careful about what outsiders read on the front pages of this great forum irrespective of the political, religious and ethnic inclination of the owner and its workers.

2 Likes

Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by jomoh: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
moca:
Recently,infact June to be precise,the transformer in my area spoiled.
Phcn was asked what happened and they said oil finished.

So the community has no choice than opt for a new transformer.
Of course they contributed money to buy a new one.
That,i can stomach but what baffles me is that we paid Phcn more than one million to come and install it

When I asked why it's so,i was told that's d norm. U still have to pay them always to come for maintenance else it might spoil again.
Now u still pay ur usual Phcn bills.

Pls,is this the improvement?

Still can't believe this. Had I not paid and have my teller and receipt,i will say this is a lie.

Where r we heading to from here?

Can someone tell me any good thing that has ever come out of this nation?

Our sense of reasoning has been eroded so much we simply accept and praise d norm instead condemning and fighting against them.

Now,ugu leave of 50 bucks can't make a pot of soup like before.

Must you blame the government for you and your community's cluelessness to the fact that PHCN's power distribution under which transformers fall has been privatised by your cluless GEJ?

Must you blame the government for you and your community's cluelessness to the fact that it is the property of the Company managing the distribution in your area.

Must you blame the government for the fact that you, your community and its elders were so brainless, clueless, ignorant and dumb to be SCAMMED by the electricity distribution company in your area.

Yet you could not keep your ignorance to yourself, you had to come online and display it.

Get a fcvking life slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by nairamaniac: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
PassingShot:

I wish I could like this more than once. It deserves at least a thousand likes.
Thanks boss. I'm one of your staunch fans and followers.
in fact your thread: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production, is passionately followed my me.
IMAGE-123 Did a nice remix on it though.

I need all the likes I can get.

I claim your 1000likes.

cheers!
Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by MizMyColi(f): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
nairamaniac:

My sister. Greetings! You are most highly welcome. It takes a whole lot of maturity&intelligence to realise that shades I threw at you were not personal but purely Satire.

A lot of other people may have reacted differently.
And don't mind me mocking your grammatical skills. You have a beautiful command of English which myself and plenty Nairalanders probably admire.
I'm more of a fan of yours than a Hater in that department.

But now, talking of the ex-president. i don't admire him, I'm not his fan and I got nothing but resentment towards him. You have to understand that Nairaland is like a Fight-club and the insults we throw on in here is the only means we can express our pains and disappointment.
Please better get used to my explicit-contents, I am straight-up hardcore and PG18, if and whenever I wanna be.

He doesn't deserve my honour. Hence I wdnt honour him. Even in tradition, our elders know that they can beat a child and expect them not to cry.

Im not far from the truth to address you as PDP mouthpiece. Just as I can be identified as Buhari's mouth piece. We are all mouth peaces of doctrines.

I can see that you are playing on the wrong team. But its quite obvious that you are amongst the few that may be doing it innocently. But have you ever heard that ignorance is not an excuse.
don't get me wrong, you are free to have reservations of anybody, but do not be counted amongst those that do this for any of the following reasons:

1) Ethnic or religious sentiments.
2) Monetary gains.
3) Stubbornness to accept&appreciate
positive-changes around you.
4)Bad influence from Satonoids&Wailers on Nairaland.

nobody is fostering any false cosmetic change on you. It would come naturally on you. We progressives are celebrating on our own. Bad luck Jonathan has been casted away. The sooner you realise and appreciate these changes, the better for you.
When we say changes, we don't necessarily mean there must be tangible things on ground at the moment. We are accessing Buhari thru the "laying foundation". while you guys are accessing him thru "yet to be built roofs".

Have you ever heard that the strength of a foundation determines the building that can stand on it.
Consult TB Joshua if you haven't.

Perhaps most of your reservations towards Buhari has to do with his slow-pace of running the Government.
But I would prefare we even move even slower, as long as we are moving in the right direction.

Nairamaniacgrin
See me here.
I have replied.
Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by MizMyColi(f): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Post modified.
The recipient has seen it.
Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by nairamaniac: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nairamaniacgrin
See me here.
I have replied.

Nice1. Glad u know I reciprocated your compliments.
I would be watching you.
Re: REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Una still Dey get light?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival / Check Out What This Dog Did To Donald Trump (picture Of The Day) / Buhari Was Not Joking When He Said This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.