Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ (1828 Views)

* * * Sudden Death I: Geoxpress Vs Rapacme * * * / Slaughter House!!! Geoxpress Vs Kinglahkay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by 007Bruce: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Geoxpress vs Dreadful a.k.a illness

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer
Rules

- Strictly 12 bars

- Deadline is 6PM (Nigerian time) 4th of August (Tuesday)2015.
- Voting is open to regular members only.

Rules

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.
- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments in the thread before or after battle
- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defense of your verse please save them for after voting is over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- LAST TO CHECK MUST BE FIRST TO DROP!!!

THE FUTURE BEGINS HERE!!!

1 Like

Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Geoxpress(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
wack bish! better pray or else/u get killed by a nigga wu got stakes at hand/i let my hand loose, punch ur teeth so bad next time i swing my hands, ud av to BRACE yourself!!!

last bout was a mess,the niggs fuccked up/voted u, like u ur verse was real,top notch!/first illness nw dreadful? these names shw ur SICK ot cause!/they obviously shw ur a "DUMB ASS" like vin diesels butt!!!

better pack up nd run, cus i bring Ls nd vets run/id beat u so bad till u confess dt u damned son/id "son u with these words" just like PEP TALKS!!! /

fucck u! ur rhymes are shitt nd bad my dude/im sparing with a nigga whose rhymes are even mad @ u?/
"id put geo head in a box/hes a dicck-fowl, geo man is a cockk".. these ur type rhymes? ud lose ur LIFE if u try this in a LIVE BATTLE!!! /

bring the Ls nd u dead in two secs/ur head be losed and/ur legs' too shared!/pow! id do a hunger strike attack with my ARMY, nd u get FED with BULLETS!!!/

ur a fool, think ud win this? ur damn so wrong/id put a bullet in dread... over!/my punchlines hit ur head... hold up! /my metaphors beat ur ass.... hold up! /see? i got all the crits, nd if u try to RIG this battle ud get blown up!!!

dread? ur lines Bullsh.it!/im vexed as i write.. u bitcch!! /

ur wack who made u think ur a badass?/u won a few and now u feel big? fool, ur mad nd ur a bastaard/u battled dark, nd we saw u leave in plasters/fucck! ur like Author Pendragon as u got lost to the DARK arts!!! /

i wont play ur names, cus wacck shitt/play on EXPRESS nd u be JAMMED bittch!/
better run, cus man im voltron!/i aint the geo u battled, im d cold one/i bring d mm, u get COPPED wen i DOWNLOAD some!!/on ur body... nd man, id bring out d dragunov, nd wen the Ls ROLL they gonna reap out ur COLON!!!

blast ur head dude!! /ur a stupid hungry - hater and thats ur damn FEUD!!! /(food)

that's how u drop a good pun, i knw shiis ur confusion/ur a blown a hater id shoot in a muscle, till its contusion!/im so gonna skin this D alive like its circumcision!!!

tell him to fucck off,hes gon be raising all his teeth/id DROP A PUNCH ON HIM like hes paying for the drinks!!!/
i aint here for jokes,so he can talk of my loss to king/my punchlines dig big holes in you as they superSEED all u bring!!!/

fucck dreads,hes a fuccked, fuccking a nerd.. /im Delilah id kill DREADS with a CUT OF HIS HAIR!!!! /

yall should be sincere please
2©15

just know that fed means police also. thats d onky thing i think may confuse ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Dreadful: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
-Geometers take measurements on sizes and shapes.
-All personals and wordplays are in the verse.

DREADFUL'S VERSE

This boy be tinted with fractures/ after being shredded in fractions/
His life never experienced a plus, just bundles of subtraction/
So one punch he's jabbed, two he's out, 'three more' he's down with 'muscular contractions'!!/ (tremor)

All to non adherence/ you about being a loss to ya parents/
I'ma whoop you till erry of ya hair bends/
Then counter whatever your verse 'bears' till you get bullied at the 'tail end'!/

Was battered and gored/ the last time I used wires and chords/
As if that wasn't enough I swung punches that had him 'struck out' like 'Ihedioha's matter in court'!!/

Was really daggered and fuccked/

but with a verse so expired and skinned?/ he'll get tired and kneel/
My bars are fire and mean/ ready to 'run down express' like 'car tyres and wheels'!!!/

I've got utmost desire and zeal/

you'll get cuts and stitched/ plunged and ditched/
Cos after all ya tutors teach/you still remained a 'dull thing' admitted into a 'school of fish'!/ (dolphin)

Elymax flow here was ripe/ dude punched with great vibes/
Irrespective of the hype/ the way he wrapped this 'man in folds' Geo was badly mistaken for some 'network of pipes'!!/ (manifolds)

I roll with niggs that holds bash/ get freaky with biitches, spill cums and the hos hatch/
I'm about to get the wretched foe marched/
he could take his family's 'freezer to the bank' and still wouldn't be seen handling a 'cold cash'!/

Always the splash of the vet's blood/ on every duel the elf fought/
he's always ridiculed, bruised and at last we see the deaf gored/ I suggest 'Geo on a weighing balance' so he could fathom his 'self-worth'!!!/

I'll rack up the verds/
claim all the stakes in the bet/
I'll not only burst up his head/ I'll 'murder the mannequin' just to grant him the favour of 'fashioning his death'!!/

Krone invaded the crib of the ape/ all his sisters he raped!/
To ensure a massive 'blackout' for the gapes/ my nigga splattered 'Geo meters' like 'he taking some measurements on sizes and shapes'!!/

He's the lowest in grades/
I mean this worthless ingrate/
When this goon's battered and grazed/ it gon be mealtime for vultures moment I 'served' his bulky head with his fuckin' breast 'plate'!!/

Will be an interment cry/ to all the fans of this guy/
So if he eventually dies/ and you don't see his flows 'ground breaking' it's cos I made his noisy 'caterpillar' grow into a 'butterfly'!!!/

2 Likes

Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by 007Bruce: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Airmark
Alexpissu
coogar
danbrowndmf
darkenrebel
dj5naira
elymaxiimus
emaprince
giyazz
gladdys
ibime
iceskidd
jason21
jreyez
kinglahkay
kr0ne
ksslib
limerick
liricyst
obesemf
reygenius
sinizia
slimsin
sokrate
sosiqdude
supermiy
teddybigyanshi
Theprekky

YOUR VOTES PLS

1 Like

Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by gottoboy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Illness all the way:- No time to break down.

1 Like

Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Tiyazman(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wow! Nice battle. . .

Geoxpress sounded angry mehn! The cuss words and the way he delivered his bars made it crystal clear he was pissed off. He did good here, quite right. But he coulda done better if he had worked more on his rhymes and build-ups.

At some points his build-ups were obstructions posed against the final punch. Plus some of his hardest punchlines I thought shoulda been at the end of some quatrains were wasted as build-ups, hence killed the vibe kinda.

Though he came hard on this. I bet if he had spilled this way against Kinglahkay back then, it woulda been a body bag. Lol

That's how good he was wink

Hmmm. . . . ILLNESS aka DREADFUL wowed me today!!!!

Damn! He came with equal fire like Geo, but this time he added some sleekness, intelligence and maturity to his written.

His every bar were "Don Demarcos"

Wow! I was just reading his verse and bobbing my head. Haha!
He went all Cooger in this sshit! IMO!

I enjoyed his verse more hence I'm giving him the W. Mr.Dreadful got this for sure!

D0pe battle!

1 Like

Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Goexpress & Illness rhymes are horrible & purgatorial to the optic nerves

& tremor doesn't sound in anyway like three more, neither does dull thing sound like dolphin

Illness must be rapping with a thick Japanese accent.

weak battle

3 Likes

Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Geoxpress(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2015
wow, i jst dnt gitit... yall should vote up lets get this over with
Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by danbrowndmf(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2015
007Bruce:
Airmark
Alexpissu
coogar
danbrowndmf
darkenrebel
dj5naira
elymaxiimus
emaprince
giyazz
gladdys
ibime
iceskidd
jason21
jreyez
kinglahkay
kr0ne
ksslib
limerick
liricyst
obesemf
reygenius
sinizia
slimsin
sokrate
sosiqdude
supermiy
teddybigyanshi
Theprekky

YOUR VOTES PLS
hw do u ever think teddybiyasi will get this her mention? grin
007Bruce:
Airmark
Alexpissu
coogar
danbrowndmf
darkenrebel
dj5naira
elymaxiimus
emaprince
giyazz
gladdys
ibime
iceskidd
jason21
jreyez
kinglahkay
kr0ne
ksslib
limerick
liricyst
obesemf
reygenius
sinizia
slimsin
sokrate
sosiqdude
supermiy
teddybigyanshi
Theprekky

YOUR VOTES PLS
hw did u ever think teddybiyasi will get this her mention?
Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Dreadful: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Goexpress & Illness rhymes are horrible & purgatorial to the optic nerves

& tremor doesn't sound in anyway like three more, neither does dull thing sound like dolphin

Illness must be rapping with a thick Japanese accent.

weak battle
Haha.. Mr Rebel you don't know shiit! Vote or fucck the hell out. If tumour can rhyme with two more then three more did same with tremor. And I believe you skipped ur pronounciation classes if not u woulda realised thing is pronounced as fin. Effing hater!!!

2 Likes

Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Dreadful: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Let the votes keep rolling in my niggas
Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Dreadful: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
007bruce pls restore the good image of this battled which has been dainted by that lunatic by deleting any comment aside the verses and the verdicts. Rebel u want us to exchange words drag me to the chatroom.

2 Likes

Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by jasonodogwu: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
spec
Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by 007Bruce: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dreadful 2 - 0 Geoxpress
more votes pls
Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Supermiy: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Geoxpress was just too aggressive..i for think say una don get yawa for ground... but I'd go with dreadful..he was more impressive for person wy don disappear before now ...MVGT- dreadful

1 Like

Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Geoxpress(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
you knw what? Bleep YOU ALL!! bruce close this,! bullshit!
im out!
Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Geoxpress(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
smh, i really cnt comprehend hw wack yall are...

shiit is with d way yall are wack, u dnt deserve to complain when keys are being added unto a verse! nd if it aint wackness..

then you all are fuccking DICCK-SUCCKERS!
Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by gottoboy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Geoxpress:
smh, i really cnt comprehend hw wack yall are...

shiit is with d way yall are wack, u dnt deserve to complain when keys are being added unto a verse! nd if it aint wackness..

then you all are fuccking DICCK-SUCCKERS!

Nigga rearead your verse and the one of your opponent. . Then come back and thanl me for my verdicts.
Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Geoxpress(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
gottoboy:

Nigga rearead your verse and the one of your opponent. . Then come back and thanl me for my verdicts.
i should fuccking thank u for what? for ur fuccking verdict. dat u didnt even fuccking break down! thing is yall jst blinded by the bullshit of an aggressive punch u see dat u forget wat a punchline really is!

someone plays dolphin with dull thing, nd u still gave him d fuccking vote!

dude i dnt give a Bleep bout ur fuccking verdict, i dnt care wat u fuccking say. nd u can go fucck your fuccking self asshol.e!!!

yall are bitchhes!!
i lost so many battles i shouldnt av lost here, nd i kept my cool in err one of em. bt this? its dammn clear i didbt lose this! dammnclear. i mean my opps verse was even cliche. what the fucck, yall high or something?

look man, i hate yall for this! and darkrebel, dude ur fuccking asshol.e. fuccking wack bittch, u think ur dop.e or what? dude, ur bleeping wack. u jst drop a bunch grammar err day, nd what the fucck do u tink ur doing? rapping? fucck u whor.e!!!

FUCCK YOU!!!!

1 Like

Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Dreadful: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Geoxpress:

i should fuccking thank u for what? for ur fuccking verdict. dat u didnt even fuccking break down! thing is yall jst blinded by the bullshit of an aggressive punch u see dat u forget wat a punchline really is!

someone plays dolphin with dull thing, nd u still gave him d fuccking vote!

dude i dnt give a Bleep bout ur fuccking verdict, i dnt care wat u fuccking say. nd u can go fucck your fuccking self asshol.e!!!

yall are bitchhes!!
i lost so many battles i shouldnt av lost here, nd i kept my cool in err one of em. bt this? its dammn clear i didbt lose this! dammnclear. i mean my opps verse was even cliche. what the fucck, yall high or something?

look man, i hate yall for this! and darkrebel, dude ur fuccking asshol.e. fuccking wack bittch, u think ur dop.e or what? dude, ur bleeping wack. u jst drop a bunch grammar err day, nd what the fucck do u tink ur doing? rapping? fucck u whor.e!!!

FUCCK YOU!!!!
Hahahahahahaha.. Geo relax man! It hasn't gotten to this. Lwkmd
Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Geoxpress(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

your mother is the meretricious whor£ not me.

if you cannot stand verdicts then why are you rapping? emotional pÜssies like you should be doing RnB.

your father should be killed via the Heretics fork for raising up a lunatic son.
see wat am saying? aii son, aii...

now just explain the shiit u just said.

u think rapping is Shakespeare? fucck you! i cant stand verdicts, bt u doing parentals aint u? motherfuckin hypocrite!

i aint got time for u,jst eat ur shiit man!

PUSSsY
Re: ★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ by Dreadful: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2015
007bruce pls clear all these chitchats and restore sanity to this brawl. You are the mod

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Version Of Eminem's Rap God Download / Nairaland Bet Cypher 1.0 / Audio Acapella Rap Battle Kinglahkay VS Gladyys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.